Mfw the session took twice as long as usual because three of the five players started arguing about whether gardevoir...

>mfw the session took twice as long as usual because three of the five players started arguing about whether gardevoir counts as furry

Do your games get hung up by stupid shit, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--lGnFC4otM
pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/
pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/girlstalk/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54936790
youtube.com/watch?v=n0ShwlPtU7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I, for one, am glad the banning of quests has improved the quality of threads.

Once we argued for 2 hours about IoT dildos and cock rings.

Most of our slowdowns are just the passive-aggressive shittery of one player.

My slowdowns came from how mechanically complicated PTU is, but we've I've gotten a bit faster.

Gardevoir counts as furry

Tim I swear to god if that's you

How silly. Everyone knows Gardevoir counts as furry.

Why? She's not an anthro animal, or based on any animal for that matter. She's closest to some sort of fairy or an elf or something along those lines.

>The closest my campaigns get to being 'hung up' is when the main story gets sidetracked because one player decides to have his character take the rest of the PCs out to lunch at a fantasy pizza parlor or something

I like my group.

> session derailed and campaign fallen apart because a "closet" furfaggot couldn't keep the idea of fucking a lizardperson or dragon in his pants
>there weren't any lizardpeople or dragons in the campaign, he just sperged about it for no reason
Fuck you Max

At this point I'm convinced that questfags intentionally post shitty threads, just so they can immediately turn it into not-meta thread, where they can whine about the split.
Fuck you, by the way, and get back to your ghetto.

Continually.
Fucking continually.

I love to do free form roleplaying because I enjoy writing my own campaigns but my players are just so fucking retarded they are incapable of even killing a handful of Orcs without it taking an hour long.

I even, for a test, borrowed their player character sheets and did out the combat myself and even took time to do some roleplay.

I was done in less than 5 fucking minutes. FIVE MINUTES COMPARED TO ONE HOUR.

COME THE FUCK ON

Constantly. It probably wouldn't be as bad if I played with anyone other than memeing weeaboos that spend most of their time playing Warframe and watching abridged series, but my town is too small and blue-collar to have any real roleplaying community.

All the time

Fucking living the dream m8. I only ever have one campaign go that well/fun. I hope to god the next group im joining will be as smooth as this.

Never thought about it but do you think restaurants would become a popular business in fantasy land?

There's hundreds of rich people traveling around, most do not cook because their migrant status denies them proper kitchen. Or would lack of refrigeration still fuck over such an industry?

I don't know if I'd specifically call it furry, but it's wrong to want to fuck an animal even if it's a magic one

Hold the fuck on there's nothing wrong with fuck animals if the consenting sapient adults.

It's the "migrant status" thing you've nailed on the head, but they can't *just* offer foodstuffs. There has to be not just dinner offerings, but also alcohol, and possibly a bed to sleep it off in, and then breakfast in the morning.

In short: fantasy needs an Inn.

Xenophilia best philia. That said, Gardevoir isn't furry. She (barring emerald), is, however, for combat, not lewd.

Not my story, but here is a real fun one. Game nearly breaks up due to someone's dragon dildo addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=--lGnFC4otM

Bad dragon, not even once

sounds like Veeky Forums

You're pretty much spot on, especially since the OP and the first reply bitching about quests being gone are almost always within a minute or two of each other.

>Explaining character´s powers (or the ideas that we have about them) before begining playing
>That girl has Time related powers.
>She can make stuff old and "destroy"
>Someone states that vinegard cannot decay
>They start arguing about what would happen if she tried to "destroy" vinegard
>As they keep arguing I tell them that we should have that discussion when we meet a vinegard mage
>Neverthless the major part of the day is lost in that very useful an interesting argument between just two people

Funnilly enough, two sessions later they almost picked a fight with a cook.

The same reason why furry means you wanna fuck dogs, its crime by association.

>muh false flag

How can something with literally no fur be furry.

I dunno how can somrone be a faggot but not actually be a bundle of sticks?

Its simple, if you want to fuck a human with animal parts or fuck a sapient non human, you're a furfag.

Even, like, a robot?

>Do your games get hung up by stupid shit, Veeky Forums
Sometimes but given we all tend to have fun it matters little. Additionally we always get back to the game eventually and the tangential discussion ten to provide some interesting ideas that we can use in the future.

>Its simple, if you want to fuck a human with animal parts or fuck a sapient non human, you're a furfag.

Is that bad? I find certain degrees of furry acceptable or even enticing but wouldn't really call myself a furfag. Anything beyond borderline is a dicey prospect for me...

Professional degenerate here.

Animalistic traits in your object of lust signify furryism, but Gardevoir itself is a Psychic/Fairy Pokemon heavily inspired by Fey, and thus while it's non-human, it's closer to Xenophilia than it is Furryism, but the implied average intelligence of Pokemon makes it more like Bestiality, which can actually be distinguished from furryism altogether, like fucking a /d/orse.

It's not Furry, but it's on a spectrum of a similar, but different form of degeneracy altogether.

Agalmatophilia, or alternatively Technosexuality, is something entirely different, though it all falls under the same umbrella of Degeneracy.

>but the implied average intelligence of Pokemon makes it more like Bestiality
Aren't psychic types generally really, really smart though?
"The average" doesn't really matter when the subject of discussion is above average by what I'm guessing is a pretty big fucking margin.

>spend over an hour arguing about the relative size, speed and distance modifiers required to hit the sun with a spell, as well as the magic required and the possibly disastrous consequences
I still had a really good time.

Degenerate, again. Technically, as a rule of imperatives, anything animalistic beyond human on human is considered furry. Cat Ears headbands are considered furry in a complete Black and White Is it Furry spectrum, However most people allow for some leeway, except for trolls trying to get a rise out of other anons.

Basically, do what /d/ does, and repeat after me: "Your fetish is not my fetish, and that's just fine. I respect your perversions with the intent and understanding that you respect mine even if they don't appeal to you."

Then replace fetish with "Favorite Traditional Game" and you'd fix about half of the problems on this board.

Eh... I default to the Harkness test on this one. Lack of communication really means that the only Pokemon you should be Fucking are Meowth, Mewtwo, that one Lucario, and any of the Legendaries that talked. Sure you might get a consensual toned syllable from other Pokemon, but when you take into consideration how that would hold up in a court of law, it's better to stay on the safe side of things until the Supreme Johto court's decision on Goldenrod City v. Bill is passed.

Yes, usually when the players start to go aggro on each other. And one time about different models of vibrator.

>"Your fetish is not my fetish, and that's just fine. I respect your perversions with the intent and understanding that you respect mine even if they don't appeal to you."
YKINMKATO is an ancient truth.

Occasionally yes, but nothing on that level. Mostly because we start discussing our old characters in the same setting, what they are up to, and what have they been doing during the 20-year timeskip. And it doesn't go on forever.
A good GM-tip for situations like that is to first attempt to politely return the players to the game at hand. If that doesn't work, warn them that the game world won't stop just because of their tomfoolery. And finally, if the players still go on, the GM should make something urgent, possibly threatening happen in the game, forcing the players' attention back to it.

I mean, I wouldn't consider Gardevoir furry, but if you're playing a traditional Pokemon campaign where you play as trainers, I feel like the subject of fucking Pokemon shouldn't really ever come up. Not to mention the questionable ethics of fucking something you've captured that considers you its master.

Unless it's a degenerate game, but at that point, you shouldn't even care if it's furry or not.

Though I guess it's not my place to tell others how to play. I just personally think it's questionable. I say this as a full blown degenerate who would fuck just about anything.

A VINEGAR ELEMENTAL BLOCKS THE WAY

IT STINKS

we were stopped by the police (in game) and all panicked ooc because we're all minorities

Gardevoirs aren't furry, but anyone unironically bringing up wanting to fuck one may as well be

Why barring emerald?
XY were the games that introduced garde headpats.

Pokemon TCG thread? I'm playing the online version, it's actually better than shadowverse/hearthstone.

I think "pokemon is romantically attached to trainer" could be used as a dramatic point in a pokemon campaign

Occasionally getting your players to think about where lines are drawn can bring out the best roleplaying in them

Eh. You know, that's a good point. I didn't really think about that.

I think that's fine honestly, and hell, probably something I'd throw in a campaign myself. Like having a trainer's Pokemon get jealous when a PC shows a little too much affection to a certain NPC and starts treating them badly/coldly. If I recall correctly, similar things happened in the anime even.

>Lack of communication really means that the only Pokemon you should be Fucking are Meowth, Mewtwo, that one Lucario, and any of the Legendaries that talked.

In the game there's atleast one Zoroark that speaks to you while in Human form, and N is able to speak to Pokemon on some level, enough to confirm you're a good trainer to your Pokemon.

Plus doesn't the Marowak ghost in the original game speak to you, telling you to leave? I can't remember precisely, given it's been like 20 fucking years since I last played Red/Blue.

I'm going to say Gardevoir isn't furry, but it's almost certainly degenerate. Depends on the setting.

You can't really make the argument that Pokemon = Animal considering how intelligent some of the buggers get. Even fucking MEOWTH has human level intelligence, let alone the super intelligent psychic ones.

Don't fuck your meowth. Your DM doesn't want to do the voice.

If my DM can pull off Piccolo's orgasm, he can damn well give me a convincing Meowth!

Gardevoir would be xenophilia if anything.
Gardevoir doesn't resemble any traditional or conventional animal we've seen or experienced, so there's no physical merit to saying "furry"....Like, Gardevoir is too alien to have enough in common with animals or animal people.
If you fuck a Gardevoir you're fucking an alien is my point.

Though, with all that said:
It's grossly immoral to fuck your Pokemon if you, yourself, are their trainer.

>It's grossly immoral to fuck your Pokemon if you, yourself, are their trainer.

So, what.. I can only fuck them in the wild?

>three of the five players started arguing about whether gardevoir counts as furry
If there was an odd number, couldn't you have settled the argument with a simple majority vote?

That pic happened before People and Pokemon lived separate lives.

You're ignoring the context that when Humans lived like cro-magons there weren't many cultural or intellectual boundaries between the hearts and minds of Pokemon: It wouldn't be outlandish at all to marry a Gardevoir or have a town elder/shaman who was an Allakazam.
Modern day Pokemon Humans ARE probably able to be psychic and as physically powerful as they are because they probably married and laid with so many Pokemon during their species infancy.

But now it's modern day times and Pokemon are seen as primitive animals who can't into Nintendo switches, drive cars, or have meaningful conversations about television dramas.
That isn't to say modern Humans aren't still canonically attracted to humanoid pokemon and vice versa, because they are. Word of god literally confirmed in universe people still find People-shaped Pokemon HOT.

Brave>Mild>Serious>Quiet>Quirky>All the rest.

I don't remember the Zoroark speaking, but I only remember the event one form Black/White, which I played quite a while back. From what I remember it just says "..." and not much more.

>Plus doesn't the Marowak ghost in the original game speak to you, telling you to leave?
The ghosts in general would tell you to leave before you had the Silph Scope. Honestly, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe most ghost and psychic types are able to converse with humans through psychic or spiritual means. Now, how sapient they are could vary. Perhaps a Haunter's consciousness is limited, with its only thoughts being "This is my territory, get out now!" or begging for some form of spiritual energy as sustenance, or perhaps vague emotions that it had in its previous life, if it is a spirit of the deceased.

All in all, there's a lot of room for GM interpretation in a Pokemon campaign for how sapient a Pokemon is. Even various Pokemon media have different portrayals of how sapient Pokemon are. From the anime which has things like Ninetales conversing with humans using Psychic powers, to HG/SS that has pretty much all follower Pokemon act like animals whether they're a Poochyena or an Alakazam, to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon where all Pokemon are sapient and converse with each other on a human level.

I once had a very promising game go down the shitter because a character decided to cook an "ejaculating pudding" and suddenly the next two hours was just endless cum jokes.

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon where all Pokemon are sapient and converse with each other on a human level.
Even in the anime, Pokemon have their own language that every pokemon knows, and Satoshi apparently understands on an instinctual level, and most people seem to understand human speech to varying degree (not including Meowth and movie pokemon).

>and most people
pokemon*

Zoroark speaking to you was from Black2/White2. And like I said, it's disguised as a human, speaks to you, then turns back into a Zoroark and darts away.

Derails happen often in most of the groups I join, though it's usually other members talking to people in the store where we game.
The longest derail, however, was a semi-IC argument about whether a Dragon Horse(a horse possessed by a fire elemental) counted as a Dragon, because one of us wanted to proclaim that he had killed a dragon.

Naughty>Gentle>Careful>Bashful>Calm>All the rest.

i have yet to see a group than can get through an encounter in decent time.

Ah, I see. I never played the sequels, though I've been meaning to some day.
It's definitely not out of line with what I figured a Zoroark was capable of, even still.

Naughty > Modest > Bashful > Bold > Careful > All the rest

What exactly led up to this turn of events?

Got a source on that last one?

Seriously that sounds hilarious

>Got a source on that last one?
>Seriously that sounds hilarious

Pokemon recently did an official promotional thing for a Gym or something and as part of it, they revealed a bunch of, lets say, more "personal" information concerning Machokes and Humans... Such as pic related.

pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/

It wasn't translated, but here's a link to the page that still remains up and running.

Basically where the picture is from.
pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/girlstalk/

*NOM*

>tfw you'll never be able to fondle both boobs, and finger her ass and her pussy at the same time.

How can humans even compete?

>Like having a trainer's Pokemon get jealous when a PC shows a little too much affection to a certain NPC and starts treating them badly/coldly. If I recall correctly, similar things happened in the anime even.

I blame Bayleef for doing weird things to my mind as a child, even when I was young it was immediately obvious that she had a crush on Ash.

Seems legit.

Please give sauce, that pic NEEDS context for my own peace of mind

Looks like it's this, but I don't know where the translation is.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54936790

I like the concept of different natures affecting the shapes of its crystals and dress, but the tits ruins the excecution on most of these.
Therefore Modest>Lonely>Naive>the rest

>run a gothic horror game for all the local goths/emo/scene/punk gorls at my FGS
>shit's actually going surprisingly well

I guess it helps that they're all theater fags and those that have ADHD get it out by lifting or running or something.

I do have one that I swear is playing on acid or ex or something. So fucking spacey and lolrandumb. But every time it might become an issue it turns into something awesome and unexpected.

My favorite variations of moments like these are when the GM just gives up and joins in, changing the nature of the campaign to something far removed from what it was before because everyone just latched onto that thing so hard.

After all, that was how my favorite session became almost entirely centered around our party starting an inn.

There's literally nothing wrong with garde tits

Like Naughty she looks fun

Honorable mention to Gentle because I think she's got the bigges tits or is Relaxed?

See, I'm aright with the tits, but the super long arms on Naughty and Naive are irking me.

>furry
She's obviously a leafy.

>It's grossly immoral to fuck your Pokemon if you, yourself, are their trainer.
So, it's ok to pimp them out, right?

Also I'm pretty sure there was a folk tale in the games about pokemon being married to humans

Hardy, Brave, Hasty, Rash, and Quirky are good.

I want Naughty and Timid to sit on my face.

These variants make Gardevoir seem less like a Pokemon and more like a race.
PC stats when?

imo all pokemon should have variants like that- we just don't see it because budget reasons

Literally just a funny-lookin psionic elf

Have you SEEN tg threads? Ofc shit goes off topic in our games.

Never had shit last that long though, hope it wasnt too much torture.

To a certain extent the anime and movies do this, but most of it is just in flat size increase/decrease like with the other Charizard Ash sent his off to train with.

mitsuboshi colors

Yes, they do.

...savor it, you poor bastard. Once your new job takes you away from your group and you're never able to find another that isn't composed of all uninterested flakes, this is the bullshit you're going to look back on with nostalgia. Yes, that's exactly as sad as it sounds like. No, that doesn't mean you shouldn't seize the day while you have the chance. Savor it.

Relish it.

1d20 unarmed attack (crit 15-20, 4x) and absolutely nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=n0ShwlPtU7I

I keep reading vinegar as vine-gar

Fucking Leaf Dinosaur turning our kids into furrys.

On a unrelated note I would probably let Bayleef touch my peener