There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct...

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

4th Edition was shit, 5th mentions trannies and new magic has shit plot written by nigger lesbians and can't even make interesting sets anymore. Go fuck yourself

>butthurt overweight virgin white boi

when will white bois ever learn lol

>new magic has shit plot written by nigger lesbians

What? Who is she?

Well this is gonna go well.

>tfw people assume you're white when you're actually latino

>4e
>shit
Look at this pleb. Look at him and laugh.

Goddamn bait is getting weaker by the day.

>5th mentions trannies
Pretty sure Corellon Larethian was a tranny all the way back in 2e if not earlier.

I look forward to this every other month. The people that take this seriously are the best part.

What's the point of this thread?

@54405565
Except we don't really care. When we can play FATAL, no amount of outrage du jour can top it. Here's your (you) btw.

>I want my tabletop games to be shitty MMO simulators that have pre built mechanics for everybody to "work together" instead of unique players learning to work as a group to make up for their individual strengths and weaknesses

Wasn't aware you were five and needed your fucking hand held

You tell me.

this is clearly a bait thread and meant for shit posting, so pull your pants down and pop a squat

>I want my wizard to turn every fight into a trivial exercise in stabbing the helpless, if it doesn't do this it's MMO babby shit
Wasn't aware your ego was so fragile

The (((consultant))) WoTC brought on to write proper black womynz planeswalkers

I've literally never played a wizard in tabletop games, and it's literally because cunts like you straw man me infinetly with "HURRR BUT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE WIZARD"

SJWs and alt-right are both complete shit. Bolshy-commies and Nazis both suck and most of us don't want either of you pushing your agenda or hanging around.

An-Coms get out.

>being this pathetic and easily swayed by opinions
Maybe if your tastes in games were less shit and you grew more of a spine this wouldn't be a problem

Isn't your ass sore with all that fencesitting.

>tfw taking a shit while reading a shitposting thread

>HURR YOU PLAY THIS THING THATS WHY YOU HATE 4E
>"Actually no I don't so thats a bad point."
>HURR STOP LETTING OPINIONS SWAY YOU user DESPITE THAT I'M SCREAMING MY OPINION AT YOU.
Neck yourself you insufferable cunt

I played in a group with someone who was a full on SJW but in our game she would unquestionably obey the inquisitor's command to burn the hive for a slight fear of contamination.

I also played with someone who i knew was full on racist (inside) and in that particular game was trying to protect the orc orphan child from getting butchered.

There was a gay dude who played an extremely Flamboyant elf who thought it was also a furry werewolf but it was so over the top it didnt hinder the game experience. Everyone else in the game world and the party treated it as some weirdo who tags along, laughs were had by all.

Ultimately you just gotta find people who arent autistic and can keep the game and their personal interests away from negatively ruining the atmosphere. You only need a tiny bit of emotional intelligence to know when something is making the game "not fun".

>being this mad over your shit taste being pointed out
>a generic example is an accusation of a game I totally DO NOT play how dare you accuse me!!!
How about no

I LOVE TRADITIONAL GAMES

Yes.
But seeing it all the time is starting to make me wonder if there isn't a conspiracy that OP is part of, and he's trying to warn us without really doing it.

>says values are changing in the first part
>but then says things are not changing and it's just a le conspiracy

make up your mind faggot. and it's not a tinfoil idea to anybody with a fucking pair of eyes, socjus bullshit is very mainstream in the west. from CNN telling everyone they're evil if they don't consider tranny bathroom "rights" to be the issue of our generation, to people (such as bernie sanders) using marxist lingo like class struggle and means of production, social justice faggotry is at the forefront of politics in the US and elsewhere. it is drilled into the minds of even normies every single day and gen z grows more left wing by the minute according to plenty of polls and statistics. you are just a contrarian retard.

Thanks Fabian Society/Common Purpose!

>being a deity not subject to human sexuality who can appear in many forms, a religious tradition extant since ancient times from egyptians to the vedas, is the same thing as the ignorant rabble of narcissists who want to use police violence to force their illusion into popular opinion today

(You)

>change with respect to the latest cultural values
Just because hollywood is pushing some retarded pedophile's ideas on gender doesn't mean it's suddenly a "cultural value".

Back to tumblr you go

>police violence
>being told to stop screaming and soiling yourself about irrelevant shit by a copper is violence now
I don't even like trannies but holy shit this is hilarious

>And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

Nobody minds when the games become more popular, it means more people to play with, and ensure's the brand's survival.

Accessibility is a completely different issue. It's fine when accessibility is achieved by explaining the rules in a less esoteric way, but downright making the game easier means people have to put less effort into it, and the fanbase can suffer from quality loss.

As for SocJus stuff, I agree there's no conspiracy, but there are settings where it just makes no sense. There are practical reasons why many settings wouldn't accept things like abortion rights, LGBT rights, etc. and you shouldn't think that opposition to inserting transsexuality into a medieval setting is akin to being /pol/. If someone wants to play a trans or gay character in a medieval setting, a large part of that character's arc should be having to keep that secret from the general public or something similar.

In more modern or futuristic scenarios, it makes more sense, but there are still reasons why you couldn't play a transsexual lesbian whose a loyal citizen of the Imperium of Man.

>get put in jail because you disagreed with a feminist, which has happened plenty of times in canada and the uk because muh hate speech
>le just calm down bro

amazing stuff. here's hoping autocorrect makes your sentence seem racist and you realize you were an idiot as your face is embossed with a nice cobblestone pattern when the pigs have come to scoop you up

Gods are allegories for natural phenomenon. A god which is neither male nor female is allegorical for humans who don't fit into either category, like the "third genders" many cultures throughout history have had.

Also, Corellon is explicitly depicted as both male and female, rather than just one or the other.

>this is a real actual thing that happens all the time!
>I even heard it happened to my cousin's friend's neighbor!

You just repeated my post so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

>living in the UK
>never seen any of this shit happen
Have you tried not being a prick about MUH OPINIONS?

I'm saying Gods get depicted as not being traditional genders because ancient cultures understood not all humans fit the traditional dichotomy either. Anglo society is just finally catching up to that understanding.

>>being told to stop screaming and soiling yourself
Tell that to the feminists who have currently devolved to stripping naked and howling on the streets like mad beasts

Nope, because I'm sitting in the greatest civilization in history. And both radical groups wish to overthrow it for the values of dysfunctional dictatorships.

Yes.

I'd rather see their tits than your moobs, faggotron

You'll see eventually that the right side is the side that is trying to save that civilization from leftist lunatics who won't rest until they've chopped your children's balls off and flooded the country with ISIS terrorists.

Wow, it's like I'm really in kindergarten. Have any more awesome disses for me?

What's the weather like on your planet?

Not really, your existence is degrading enough

>protecting western values of democracy, liberty, equality
>by circumventing democracy, limiting liberties and actively sabotaging equality

You seen starship troopers, son?

That's hot.

Don't get me wrong, I side with the right on a lot of things these days, and I see the left being way more prevalently radical right now. Doesn't mean I need to sacrifice the values I believe to be true, and radicalize to fight it.

The fact that everyone wants to take a side is making the problem worse. That, I can see, is clear as day.

Tbh, those have only been Western values since the French Revolution, and didn't become universal Western values until much later.

I agree, no conspiracy. But is a fact that the writers are nu-males, self-hating, diversity lover for diversity sake, white men. In other words, our hobbie was taken in the content level by faggots.

Are those champions of Slaanesh?

Fuck off you ruin everything

>I get to see the breasts of a bunch of 6s, that makes everything they say and do super awesome!

Have some self-respect.

>projecting this hard

That filename is heresy