Paste Nyaa
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>Awooo

this is good bread

I approve of your homage

Calculator

>if none, receive and m1911 pistol
i'm glad the author of the cyoa knew what the bottom of the barrel was

I'll take the nerd and make her into the wife.

cyoa threads are terrible and should belong in the or somewhere else that isn't Veeky Forums. Literally cancer tier these are.

Updated Build

Yellow 1
Green 2
Blue 1
Purple 3
Pink 5
Red 2
Black 0

>Primary School Pink
5 Points
>Divine Radiance
Mana Regeneration
>Summon Deity Upgraded
>Empower Upgraded (Summon Tentacles Upgraded and Incubate Upgraded)
>Empower Second Purchase (Liquid Production Upgraded)

>Secondary School Green
2 Points
>Invigorate Upgraded

>Boons
7 Points
>Immortality
>Embrace Corruption

>Corruption
3 Pink, 1 Green, 5 Any Color
>Nymphomaniac
1 Pink
>Orgasm Denial
3 Pink
>Fairy Rapists
2 Green
>Elf Girl
1 Colorless
>Mana Tanks
3 Colorless
>Accidental Summoning
4 Colorless
>Spirited Away
5 Colorless

>being a forest elf is a hard life
>constantly incubating eggs and producing milk for the Goddess of Bees
>at least she fills the woods with beautiful sweet-smelling flowers…
>regularly raped by fairies
>at least they tend to our forest home….
>occasionally raped by monster girls
>at least they help protect the us….
>sent to the abyss to be raped by tentacle monsters when I’m naughty
>guess I should always behave then….
>forced to store mana in uncomfortably large boobs
>guess that’s the price of being magic….

None of these options appeal to me, but rolling anyways.

So should your daily meta threads.

>None of these options appeal to me, but rolling anyways.
*tips fedora*

Here's the (you) that you came for, scamper off now, youngster.

C Y O A
Y
O
A

looks like you forgot to update transform. Shrink and enlarge no longer change assets, but transform doesn't either

These threads are garbage/low-quality though and you know.

this is one of the worst named cyoas

Rollo

it does in the real version

a single of these threads produces more quality content than 100 of your meta threads put together

People pump out OC every day for others entertainment, and there's minimal drama and cult worship. That makes it better than 90% of generals.

>These threads are garbage/low-quality though and you know.
If you think Veeky Forums has been a bastion of quality lately your lizard brain is malfunctioning harder then usual.

Will fix it on the censored version

It's currently garbage because you're here, though.

One day, I will acquire you to my ever-growing harem of butthurt, tsundere anons.

Please don't, the people who look at the censored version deserve to suffer.

Throg guy is back! Yes!

Stop being a weirdo, man.

wrong, that wasn't me making the thread

also i never left, i just got a job

Very rough outline of a CYOA. Would like to hear if it seems like it's something worth finishing before I spend time on it. I have roughly three times the images already there ready to go.

I hope it's an extremely dangerous job.

Also, what's the resolution limit? Was not expecting to have to split this in two.

Now you say cyoa threads aren't garbage, which is subjective and I understand, but they're objectively garbage made by weirdos who shouldn't even be on this board. People who make these should be on /a/ or something.

not really :^)

10k x 10k

10k x 10k
It's okay but you might want to streamline the guys. Very few look at them so there's no point in wasting an option with an unappealing man.

If you're talking about waifu cyoas only, then I agree with you, otherwise you're full of shit and probably haven't even read any cyoas

I agree. No point in making options for the one or two straight women who are no doubt bitches.

Hmm; I assumed that since you were choosing three people: a lover, a mentor, and a friend, that more people would look at the guys for at least two of those positions. Maybe not.

I'll probably have it 2/3rds women ultimately, though, if only because there is more quality fantasy art of women floating around.

Easy there robot, nobody is trying to threaten you

is he still doing a daily metathread? I figured he was blown the fuck out after like the third one.

Either top waifu or third waifu. I would pick bottom waifu but angel shitposts with that image.
Can I have the lover also be the mentor? For some lewd teacher roleplay action?

>but they're objectively garbage made by weirdos who shouldn't even be on this board.
>objectively garbage

Niglet I've seen things on this general that crush light tabletop systems. You want to bitch about waifu shit Not including ALICE fine, me and a good chunk of several other boards will join you but you sound like you just poked your dick in here otherwise expecting a hand job.

I like book waifu. I hope that's a cookbook.

Does she? That's a shame; I really like that image. I'll probably keep it, but it won't be related to angel-user.

I don't see why you couldn't pick the same figure for two positions (or as many positions as you like, amirite) so I'll add something to that effect.

>Does she? That's a shame; I really like that image
It really is. She's ruined another picture I loved too.

Multiple cyoa's have been posted but already a several of them are just lame fetish shit that would be on /d/ if weren't for the fact that even the admins on a board with the dumbest content possible banned cyoas. Threads like this are just a haven for trashy content.

I like how you're backpedaling already

Sorry. I meam tsundere, butthurt anons and Imaginos.

Settingless waifu stuff, I agree. But there are still plenty of objectively Veeky Forums.

Also, nobody but you genuinely gives a shit about the topic. When will you learn this when all of your meta threads are constantly shut down? Have you become so desperate that you resorted to bringing your shit here?

>Decide to become an author
>Start writing stuff
>Notice that i will need a shit ton of images
Right now i would kill for this CYOA to be real

Completely new RP build. Several Quests and Drawbacks with high difficulty level.

Madira-Hamsi

>Time and Place to be Determined by RP World
>Figure of Legend
>Wizard
>Memory of the Ages Level 0
>Polyglot
>Flight Level 2
>Mage Eye (Wizard)
>Strength & Speed Level 2
>Reflexes & Reaction Level 2
>Impervious Level 3
>Regeneration Level 3
>Non-Reactor
>Endurance Level 2
>Super Senses Level 2
>Diet Level 2
>Sanitary Convenience Level 2
>Iron Gut
>Beauty
>(Divination, Telepathy, Stormsage, Binding, Defiling, Compulsion, Beastmaster) Master of Motion, Disjunction Major
>Teach Divination, Telepathy, Stormsage, Binding, Defiling, Compulsion, Beastmaster Minor
>Godslayer
>Personal Omni-Wear
>The Slow Pace of History
>Rage
>Cursed by the Spirits
>Nemesis
>The Myth Maker
>A Dark God
>Sorcerer Supreme
>An Empire Eternal
>Multiplayer Build

A walking plague! A scourge upon the world! Even the spirits of the Earth strive against her! But she can be placated! Mortals' time in this world is short and their brief lives all that they have that's truly valuable. Sacrifice them to Madira-Hamsi! Join her armies! Build her pyramids of skulls and spread her legend far and wide! When the world has embraced the savage beauty of destruction and the blood flows like rivers in celebration her eternal rule, then she will take her place as the one true Goddess and elevate the world with her as she begins true ascension to unknown heights!

I could write up a Nemesis myself. But if a shared world gets started with he final version, then maybe someone will want to be my Nemesis instead.

>cyoa includes family options
>you can (re)design your life in function of this new family

Why am I the only one who likes this?

The metathread guy is probably the fatposter trying to gin up controversy and drama to fill threadspace.

Eww. What is wrong with you?

I pick Nomi.

why are you guys even bothering to engage him, it's just encouraging him to stay

I want to fuck literally everyone in your cyoa. Oh, and fuck the waifufag who demands being catered to. A black curse on him.

He actually lives on it, if he doesn't get his daily does he'll die.

If you're response to everything is just deny and make stuff up then fine. I'm just trying to create genuine discussion about the quality of stuff and why cyoas are cancerous garbage that should be eliminated from this board should humanity as a race survive.

Just being an evil Goddess. What's the problem?

ITS NOT ME

There's a mouse in my kitchen so I can't go down to eat until I've hired an exterminator and there's no food on the second floor. I don't have enough energy to shitpost today. I'm dying.

There's a slight error. Flight Level 2 is meant to be replaced by Gift of Gab. I don't feel a need to fly since I have Master of Motion Major, but being better at deceiving could be useful.

Very dramatically evil; nice.

I don't want to rain on the parade, and I could be wrong, but there is something off with your drawbacks. You get 60 points in drawbacks, but according to what is written 30 of those points can only be spent on company, items and pocket dimension purchases, whereas you only spend 3 points on such things. Essentially, you can only get 30 points of drawbacks that can be spent on personal power upgrades.

I really *do* like the theme, though. And you do technically get one point back because the teaching costs are rounded down after you add them together and halve them all. That is, 35/2 becomes 17 in point costs.

>54408191
Wow, that went from zero to my penis BURNS level of jerk off.

It's alright Fat-senpai, just get to work on authoring.

Eat the mouse.

Just kill it.

It's not that hard, it's like killing a hamster, only mice aren't as cute so you don't have to feel bad about it.

Alternatively, hire a group of level 1 adventurers to hunt it down.

Don't you have to already be an author for this to apply?
Never actually bothered with this since it's too... real? Like it's implying CYOA's are 100% real?

>One day, I will acquire you to my ever-growing harem of butthurt, tsundere anons.
Can I be in your harem? I'm not tsundere, but I wouldn't mind my butt hurting.

Hey, you know, I've seen a guy hire cheap indian labor once to keep spamming a popular general with posts copied from other threads around Veeky Forums, it got so bat at one time when the mods were still trying to stop it that there was an excess of 10k posts deleted in the thread, but the cheap indian laborers persevered and completely bombed the general. It doesn't exist anymore.

You know. That's interesting, isn't it?

Rollin

Even the middle aged guy in armor with the hammer? I complement you on your flexible preferences.

>not ever making at least one effort shitpost CYOA

There's no way that's true.

Zero-effort shitpost*

I want to have swimsuit sex with a catgirl. Hurry up, you slacker.

You wanted to lose weight without working out And whats the worse that could happen it bites your toes?. I missed you fat user

>Implying CYOAs are not 100% real but every single time you die in them you wake up back here without any memory of them

Sure is. It's /gw2g/ over on Veeky Forums. I even used to play with the madman who's doing it. Go look at the thread over there and marvel at the fucking wasteland it's been left as. There's been like zero gw2 posts in the past two or three months. We eventually moved over to /mmog/ but the guy started bombing that place as well, so now everyone's moved to discord and you can't really find anywhere to talk about gw2 on Veeky Forums anymore.

No ETA, you fag. It's gonna take awhile.

Then how about you work on it faster?

Maybe because GW2 is just a ded game.

Man, I want to be a swimsuit sex cat girl.

Oh wow, that's a nice idea for choosing mentor, friend and a lover from a single pool instead of seperate like usual. Looking forward to it being finished! Hopefully there be some curvy blondes

Pay me enough to entice me to quit my job and I will.

It's actually doing pretty well, there was a comparable number of people there and here

Seemed a bit overpowered, but the drawbacks are substantial. Anyway, I'll fix that. Thanks!

>pay me for shitposting
No.

There are only 200 people playing all of gw2?

What a rude girl.

Then we're at an impasse. I'm only going to work on it when I feel like it, not because your entitled ass said so.

On Veeky Forums i guess