Character Art Thread

Previous thread - I need me some Schmendricks. Young wizards who look like they have no idea what they're doing

bumping with random art from my folder

I have no idea what this is meant to be, but it's rad

l-lewd

Magic child molester.

Looks pretty cute and innocent to me.

>I have no idea what I'm casting but I feel great!

Fuck off, it's adorable

A weird one, but anyone got something that'd work for a Pathfinder mesmerist? Cha-caster with focus on mind-affecting stuff.

Any crystal constructs/shardminds/etc?

This is great

Source? I really dig this guy

Does anyone have a purple, adult male tiefling? If they are casting magic, even better. Super bonus points for something with a hermit-y vibe (even a hood would suffice).

I know this is all super specific, but I'm also interested in just any purple male tieflings you may have. It's hard to find non-red males.

Picture unrelated.

Closest I got but I can try adjusting some colors in photoshop

This wizard either has no clue what he is doing or he knows exactly what he is doing, I don't know which one scares me more.

Death bard for the win

thieves think everyone steal.

/r/ing female Gnomes, ideally ones with semi-realistic proportions and not walking manfaced toddlers like Warcraft gnomes or blatant fetish shit with hips twice as wide as their shoulders.

Requesting girls with books or book

looking for some scholar/bureaucrat looking fellows, with books or scrolls etc.

Kunkka?

looking for a spellsword/arcaneknight half demon made in similar style to kill 6 billion demons art that I saw a few months ago in a thread like this but seem to have lost the jpg, the dude was blueish, asymmetrical ans with several eyes in one side of the face. Thanks in advance.

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG MY BROTHER

Need a good reference in the form of a young (19ish) half-elf cleric in plate, something that almost looks a little -too- big on him/her. A human is fine, too.

here

I shall kindly request some salt of the earth, of the dwarfish and human persuasion preferably.
I am brewing up some not-so-unimportant NPCs, and looking over portraits for inspiration.
But it's full of gritty warrior man and scarcely dressed women, where are the simple dwarvish guards women, laughing at a joke and cussing at the old battered plate?
Where are the not beautiful, yet neither ugly, human clerics roaming the countryside blessing calves and shit?

Show me the art that a character would have if he were to start as a commoner

Thanks user!

No prob

I don't have much in the way of salt of the earth male human characters unfortunately.

I'ma give it one more shot for the maids, just in case someone has something.

Just simple DnD-era female maids. Nothing fancy or high brow.

I'm not expecting a lot, but if anyone has something i'd greatly appreciate it.

Got any monster doctors?