Why aren't you guys going nuts over bwk? One of the most profitable coins to mine even right now...

Why aren't you guys going nuts over bwk? One of the most profitable coins to mine even right now, tiny supply and baby market cap. This thing is just ready to blow as soon as it hits a big exchange, which is rumored on the dev discord to be in the works.

It is a semi clone of dash with masternodes and swifttx and just look at DASH's price. If this even gets a tiny amount of market cap compared to dash it will jump hundreds of dollars a coin due to the small supply. (Just like dash) The privacy aspect is also great. So what's the deal biz? Are you gonna keep shilling coins with 10 billion supply and expect to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

bsod.pw/
github.com/alexis78/ccminer
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bulwark/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, port 3383 is down for a start so it makes it kind of difficult...

3833 sorry.
I was only off it a few days to finish mining some XMR and I just tried BWK again and it's not connecting. RIP. Disappeared off the pools (minertopia/blocksucker) too.

That's not even true? I have tons of nodes mining this right now. Maybe try a better pool?

try bsod.pw/

3833 still?

3834 and 3833 are listed, all my rigs are on 3833 though and its been working great. They go down sometimes for like 10-15 min but thats pretty rare. this pool is great we have like a 8 min ttf atm.

>//bsod.pw/
Weird, no idea why those two were both down. Cheers. It worked. Only half the KH/s I was getting but maybe that's my end and I need a reboot.

I talked to the devs and they have the smarts. Active on social media lately. With a little "shilling" this can be big.

Anyone know how good a privacy coin it is, though?

Devs are the same pajets from signatum and straks

NVM, its rocking now and up in the mh/s. sorted. Still, I need to finished some monero but I saw this thread and wanted to check it. Might switch over for xmas as BWK seems to be shooting up comparably.

make sure your intensity is set to the appropriate level for your cards

Basically it has an anonymizing feature that mixes everyones transactions together, it just takes a few cycles and you have to have a certain amount of bwk to use it. The technique is called "obfuscation" and makes the transactions untraceable while still retaining a somewhat open ledger for normal use

.None of them are pajeets....I have literally spoken to them, look at the team on the website there is not one indian person

oh crap yeah, I forgot to set it to -i 17 or something. hmm. Might be ok at 20 as its new 1060s. Fans only at 30-40%

The one on my desktop is fine so 20 should be fine. It's not overclocked or anything and running pretty cool.

i feel like you should be getting more, are you using the alexis78 version of ccminer? the cuda 7.5 one.

cuda
It might be because I've got other stuff open and running too though. no idea if Alexis is better? I thought cuda was.
I might actually turn is down a little bit to 17 hmm, I should probably be getting 30-40 though I think?

oh haha Alexis is the cuda one, sorry I wasn't reading that right and its late on xmas eve so... ;). Yeah, I set it up last week unless they updated it again since then.

ccminer 2.2.2 (Oct. 2017) "phi and hsr algos"

No no its like a forked version of cc miner called alexis78, it just uses cuda 7. Find that fork it's the recommended one for nist5

oh right ok, cheers bud. I'll look into it. It could be a problem with my end and the other crap I've got running right now. Plus I havent optimised the gpu yet.
I deleted a load of code on this version of cc to try and speed it up and stop any hidden mining going on but i might check this alexis one out when im sober, so like new years lol.
thanks again for the pool. The nist has gone from the two I use for some reason. Not that they were very big pools anyway.
BWK is a great mine, definitely switching back from XMR soon full time.

where can i buy this fucking coin?

found it in case anybody wants it and is being lazy github.com/alexis78/ccminer Looks fine but ill check properly in the morning.

You, I like you. Here is a link but basically cryptopia for now.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bulwark/#markets

BWK on cryptopia