Ion Sorcerer King of Adytum, along with all of his Karcists and Klavigars descends upon the 40k setting...

Ion Sorcerer King of Adytum, along with all of his Karcists and Klavigars descends upon the 40k setting. What happens Veeky Forums?

Gets nuked. Space nuked. Like any real problem gets solved when it's big enough.

That might destroy *some* of the Karcists and Klavigars, especially if they manage to take them by surprise, but it won't do shit against Jon. He's the avatar of Yaldabaoth, the God-Eater, it's going to take more than vaporizing a planet to do him in.

*Meant Ion, damn able auto-correct.

Bump.

Was Yaldabaoth even a god-eater? He's the guy that co-created humankind with Mekhane and stuck them all into fleshy bodies run by instinct isn't it? Don't recall him being an avatar either, just a prophet. Then again, SCP doesn't really have a set canon like that. With abilities so ill-defined as in the SCPverse making a comparison like this is kind of pointless.

*don't recall Ion being an avatar either.

He did in fact 'eat' gods, it's described several times that Yaldabaoth doesn't have need of the sacrifices itso devoted give to it because it consumes not the flesh of man, but the flesh of God's. He also only created us to be mindless beasts who would praise him, and rut ourselves into oblivion, but Mekhane intervened and granted us the gift of knowledge, which triggered Yaldabaoth beyond belief. Also I have been reading Case COLOURLESS GREEN, and I am now wondering how SCP-3125 would do in 40k.

Bump.

Who?

"Damn able" means 'really good'.

>"I am Ion, Grand Karcist of Adytum, and I have borne an intolerable force. For someone came at me headlong in the morning and dismembered me with a sword and tore me apart, according to the rigor of harmony. And, having cut my head off with the sword, he mashed my flesh with my bones and burned them in the fire of the treatment, until, my body transformed, I should learn to become a spirit. And I sustained the same intolerable force."
Pretty much a demented god-king that acts as the Prophet for a multiverse-devouring cosmic horror.

He can get in line behind the Four, that's nothing new

Two SCP threads at once? Must be a cognitohazard.

or just bad taste

The Four are galactic powers at best, at least without getting into the whole retarded "the Warp/Chaos is infinite herp a derp" argument. Yaldabaoth is a multiverse-devouring demiurge that will end all possible iterations of existence if it breaks free, and Ion has been granted the power to en-act it's will. There is simply no contest between the two.

???
Scp Is pretty good nowadays.

The SCP stuff has certainly gotten better, despite all the horrid shit going on in the background. Stuff like the Sarkic and Scarlet King mythos are pretty good, as well as the Anti-Memetics Division stuff such as CASE COLOURLESS GREEN.

Did you read the full Antimemetics Series? The Finale is horrifying.

>despite all the horrid shit going on in the background

I don't know what you're talking about.

The warp doesn't go much farther than the galaxy, but it *is* a multiverse.