Veeky Forums meetup thread

They say bad ideas make for good stories. Therefore, let's have a Veeky Forums meetup thread. Post your location and see if anyone in the area is brave enough to meet with some fa/tg/uys. Brownies optional.

I'm based in the Orem, Utah area, and I've seen a couple of Utahns on the thread whenever Mormonism gets brought up. Anyone down for organizing a meeting?

Polk County, Minnesota.

Don't bother replying if you're in the Cities area.

Meetup brownies is a /k/ thing
Stop stealing our thing, fa/tg/guys

Anyone in Hillsborough County, Florida? Specifically the Tampa, St. Pete, or Brandon areas?

Munster in Ireland.

Come on, you guys are our more active, outdoorsy brother who we occasionally share hobbies with. We steal your Shit now, and In return we stock your bunkers with entertainment after the nuclear blasts wipe out all electronics.

Yeah, but you losers just put cum in your brownies.

Malmö, Sweden

Nürnberg, Germany

Northern NJ.

DFW, Texas

Windsor County, Vermont here, with a (too) large boardgame collection.

Yuropfag here as well. Not sure I'd want to attend a meetup if only because people around these parts seem autistic af, and adding Veeky Forums onto that would probably end up as a cringefest of epic proportions.

Raleigh, North Carolina.

Seattle.

San Francisco Bay Area here. I live on the peninsula. able to meet from sf to san jose and select parts of east bay.

Hannover, Germany.

Everyone on my group already goes on Veeky Forums

Columbus, Ohio
I know at least 2 other tg anons are in this city

Bay area, California.

Italy here
Let's have a fine lunch imbibed with some good wine. Then, after dessert&coffee, we shall relax under the sleepy rays of the sun, and delve forth into Veeky Forums matters

where in the bay area?

>meeting up with nerds
No thanks

Oh, but think of the cringeworthy stories! You could brag about how terrible your experience was on /r9k/ or Veeky Forums

Pacifica (a suburb south of San Francisco).

How about you?

Burlington here. How's it going?

what the fuck man

Adelaide South Australia

oh hey, me too

>136

i don't know man.

/k/ at least has some O.K-if you are drunk traps.

a Veeky Forums meetup will only have fat beardy guys

Panama City, Florida

DC

Bump.

Canada West Coast.

And I Know there's a few Veeky Forumsers around as well as girls from /soc/, /toy/soldiers, Veeky Forumsizens /pol/sters and /sp/ people.

This post, also
Chicago

You must be muzzie.

North York, Ontario

>a Veeky Forums meetup will only have fat beardy guys

I'm a Veeky Forums handsome guy.

Toronto, Canada, but this thread is a fucking united nations, nobody lives even close to each other, so it's pointless.

>this thread is a fucking united nations, nobody lives even close to each other, so it's pointless
You're literally one post below your own suburb.

Yeah, we posted simultaneously, didn't see anything before that that was closer than 500km.

Mel Lastman-fag, come downtown to Ryerson then.

Hi!

Minneapolis, MN. Fat beardy guy confirmed, but nobody is going to be here anyway.

Sure, might as well. Where and when?

Pensacola Florida. I know some fatguys here.

This Friday, Ryerson Hub Cafe, 6pm. There will be a mystery RPG or two.

Las Vegas, NV.

Will be there. I'm a skinny white guy with long hair and a short beard.

Post a full report of events for our general amusement.

Can't post gay sex orgies on a blue board, user.

Ayy me too. Isn't DC horrible? I have yet to meet a person that actually likes living here.

Hey! I just moved here. Are you familiar with the area? Any places you'd recommend?

Bullhead City, Arizona

The confession thread we had a few months ago proves you wrong

lex ky 859

Remember that Veeky Forums stands for totally gay

Just moved from Salt Lake City to Denver any good places to play 40k here? Right now I'm playing at a place in Colorado Springs.

Just got some new games in the mail today; GMT's newly released reprint of 1960: The Making of the President, Escape From Colditz, and the Reinforcements expansion to Ogre (6th Ed). And the MLP: Tails of Equestria RPG book. All this, and no one to play with. I wonder why I bother sometimes.

I live in Los Angeles, California. One of the largest cities in America and at least top 20 in the fucking world.

And there's only one real hobby shop within an hour's drive.

What the fuck

Places for what? There's a few FLGSes, can't say I've tried them all. Game Theory's nice. Even Horizon's bigger and better; has couches and everything. The salesguy trapped me and I had to talk Shadowrun for about half an hour.

Alrighty. Look for the RPG books in the main cafe area. Cheers.

Cleveland Ohio, know at least one other Veeky Forums goer in this area

Columbus, here. I know multiple others in the OH area (at least three other Columbus-ites, at least one Cinci guy).

i think i've bumped into you before. i think i've offered you a seat at my table if you ever find yourself in cleveland for a week.

Near Newark, DE

isn't this just an offline game finder thread?

San Jose, CA here. aeos#6012

Njombe, Tanzania.

Applied to PC on a lark, and now I'm living innawoods with kids to do all my chores. Working on teaching them Onitama.

>For what?
The gay sex, user. The orgies, you know.

But really, I'm slowly getting back into 40k. I used to be big into Warmachine, but I sold out of that a while back. Mostly I'm just looking to meet people with similar interests. I don't have a,lot of friends in the area yet.

Moscow, Russia

Originally from CLE, but in RI now.

Eastside or westside?

I'm in Alexandria VA, right on the border to D.C.. I still have no fucking clue what the tourists see in this general area.

Kansas City. Overland Park to be exact.

São Paulo, Brazil.

Hey, join the club. Game Theory does 40K, I know, but I don't, so I can't really comment as to the quality of the groups. It's a pretty busy store; you could definitely try lurking there until people talk to you, or start talking yourself.

I don't have a car and the public transport is hogshit, so no game stores or gay orgies for me.

Wew user.
You won't get many bites here.

734 michigan. no stores, so many board game lounges and bars

hey now nothing's wrong with the occasional rules-lite

Cocoa Beach, anybody?

Same east bay here

Yep, that's fellow russian!

Moscow, Russia.

>England
>Life is suffering

Bump.

It's like that episode of Twilight Zone, I have all the time in the world now and a big table to game on, but nobody to do it with.

Brisbane, Queensland

I'm about 30 minutes from downtown on the westside, I could be game to joining/starting a group.

If the ticket plane is cheap and they speak English I can head my ass to there.

1 Hour south of Atlanta, Georgia. (Newnan)

Bruh, you anywhere near Aviano? In Pordenone?

Not far from Patrick AFB, Florida.

Not in Houston right now but I'm going to be back by Saturday.

I'm in Middle Tennessee, somewhere along the border of Kentucky.

...i hate it here.

I don't think it's horribly expensive for the distance you're going, but you're gonna have to brush up on your swahili.

Worth it for the views if you ever feel like going outside. Tanzania is, like, basically Lion King.

Leo, ninafikiri labda nitacheza Mordheim, lakini ninahitaji wetu kujifanya.

Indianapolis, Indiana

Saint-Petersburg. Russia

damn son, used to be. Now i haunt basically all of Massachusetts

Northeast Oregon?

Last bump of the night.

ayyyy me too, which part of the metroplex user

Where the fuck do you get your rpg shit nowadays? Infinity?

Any Isralies up in here?