How do you label a person who is like a village still steals from banks steals power enhancing artifacts breaks...

How do you label a person who is like a village still steals from banks steals power enhancing artifacts breaks multiple laws to make themselves more powerful and sometimes fights heroes but will go out of his way to save civilians from Bloodthirsty villains and natural Disasters? Someone like Cat woman

yes

Anti-hero.

I think, you aren't really clear in what you are describing.

Is this an alignment question? Catwoman is pretty textbook chaotic neutral.

Are you pregnant? Because you've missed several periods.

Okay, commas, but still. That post is borderline unreadable.

if this is an alignment question then Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral.

Cat Women is an example of Chaotic Neutral

I agree

>who is like a village

What ?

Depending on the depiction, she does veer between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.

Villian?

I prefer the idea of a mobile village that roams the countryside, stealing whatever it can take to make itself better able to protect and care for the innocents sheltered within.

>Mortal Engines

Kingpin.

where do you have someone kiss you if you have no feeling on your face or head because you are skeletal from the neck up?

CE with standards, possibly even CN

Metroplex turns into a city. That's kind of like a village.

Lawful Evil, Ozymandias/ Bat man's Bane (not the film version) Dr.Doom

Lawful Illiterate

Your description is more along the lines of Captain Cold.

Richard, probably

real life people tend to do that too, so that's not really a problem tho

1)
Who do they steal from?
2)
Which laws do they break?
3)
What happens to the heroes they fight? What were the heroes doing?

>Steals from evil corporations, steals artifacts because she knows she can use them properly, only disables heroes or tries to convince them to leave
Chaotic good.

>Steals from whatever, wants artifacts to make herself stronger, jumps the gun to fight off heroes or even seriously hurts them
Chaotic evil.
>but she saves civilians
Doesn't matter. The core of her being is evil, but she has a weak spot for saving the weak. Probably to make herself feel like a hero. Most evil people don't want to feel evil.
And if she truly cared she wouldn't be hurting real heroes.