Im fucking done biz, ive been playing it too safe and have made barely any returns, especially after the market dipped

Im fucking done biz, ive been playing it too safe and have made barely any returns, especially after the market dipped
What are some low market cap coins that have potential to moon, preferably

Other urls found in this thread:

osm.obsidianplatform.com/
obsidianplatform.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont fall for the marketcap meme user

new coins like icon are at 1.5b right now. that shit is more likely to pull an ada and 10x from here than a shitcoin from 150m to 1.5b

dyor

ICON is a healthy long term hold. Put you have to hold.

ODN and DNA are two good picks, both with a market cap below 20 million.

ODN caught my attention
tell me more

It's a privacy coin, in which they plan to build apps on (and also make an available API eventually, if I understood correctly).
Right now they have just released the beta version of their messenger app, which is a completely decentralized, secure and anonymous way to send messages, files, and eventually money in the form of ODN (the same way you send a message). It has a niche, but very real and not small target market. Note that in the current beta release, the money transfer feature is still not implemented, but is already planned.

Additionally, the dev team is very active and communicative, with constant github updates, and they have a working wallet and blockexplorer. It's currently only on shit exchanges, like Cryptopia, since they wanted to have a released product before applying to bigger ones, like Binance and Bittrex. Now that they have it, expect a Binance listing sometime in January,

Despite all this, it is currently undervalued and suffered a absurdly huge FUD campaign that really hurt the coin, but a simple search always proved all allegations to be false.

Also, you may want to look into ALIS as well, but that one will probably take more time to really take off.

Just to elaborate something, int the app, the messages and files are sent through p2p, and is powered by ODN nodes.

You can find more information about it here:
osm.obsidianplatform.com/

And for more information on other things Obsidian related, and not the app specifically, here:
obsidianplatform.com/

So whats the value in holding a token?
and how does its privacy compare to something like XMR

What is the point of the ODN coin? Why can't the platform utilise any other crypto?

COSS
>mcap under 17m
>dex coin based in singapore
>token holders get a share of exchange's trading fees every week

ASTRO
>mcap under 16m
>total supply under 7m
>investment firm's dividend coin
>pays dividends in ETH quarterly
>currently only on ED
>first dividend payment will include an airdrop of unsold ICO coins, after which the remaining coins are burned
>snapshot for the first payment is on the 26th so you better fucking hurry

Both of these are going to grow a lot in 2018, plus passive income. ASTRO will also be good for a short term flip for the next couple of days (and probably right before every payout) if you don't want to hodl.

dump it all in doge..
come back in 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0

Ive actually been interested in COSS for a while, how does it compare to something like BNB?
whats a realistic target in your opinion

Oyster Pearl is a guranteed 10x

ODN can have utilities in the apps, besides for the stakers. In messenger app, it will allow the user to send bigger sized files and, of course, send money itself to someone else. There are people who don't believe this idea will go anywhere, but I believe it has a very good potential. At the very least it will grow a lot from its current value.

The exchange is currently barebones but functional. It's not robust enough for day trading yet. It's supposed to have a UI update before the end of the year. API is coming too, but I can't remember if that'll be with the UI update or first quarter next year. Both of those should increase the trading volume by a lot, which means better payouts for token holders, and a higher value for COSS. BNB isn't very similar except insofar as being associated with an exchange; whereas BNB only gets you a discount on trading fees, COSS gets you a cut of the trading fees, so you don't have to be active to profit from holding it. Not to say there's anything wrong with BNB, I hold some of it too and have made money trading it, it's just a different kind of coin. COSS is more similar to kucoin, except has a more generous payout scheme. COSS's exchange volume growth has been better too.

Go all in ETP
You won't regret it

Burst, Ann soon

I'm looking at their roadmap and i gotta say its ambitious to say the least
prepaid cards, remittances, smart contracts...
Can their team really take that on?

KuCoin is at 87m MarketCap and it's already a very fine exchange.

I got $10,000 in Both Coss and Kucoin because at least one of them has to succeed.

HST - can get on Kucoin

B3, trades at 1 sat on CE, rebranding is coming, if it goes to with every sat you gain 100%

dont listen to this pajeet odn is a scam coin

Im starting to think of going into COSS.
Anyone have something to add that might change my mind?

You are right. ODN is a fucking scam. Don't even know what I was saying, so everyone: sell now.

Cloak coin and RCN, lomo if they pull off their goal

Id say radium too but that shits already gone up 300% since a few weeks ago, but it could still easily double

Bet big, win big, yeah? Really, I think it's just a matter of having the resources to get it done, which will be driven by volume on the exchange. But even if they only get a few points on the roadmap finished it will be huge for the coin. The fiat gateway (which COSS holders will also.profit from) will obviously be the biggest mover for the price. It's one of their priorities and should come in 2018. I think 10x from the current price is pretty reasonable with this mcap and the development on the table.

This. App was delayed again, only excuses. Then it finally comes out (late) and they have lorem ipsum text in settings, turns out it's a bloody beta and not a full release. With this tempo they're never getting on binance desu I would sell this coin if I had some. It's low market crap, you will be bagholder forever and you can post pink wojaks here till eternity because you got scammed by raheed livng in mumbai.

thanks user, you've been really helpful
Looks like im probably going into COSS

this. they released their product and it's still 70 cents. Don't fall for the meme.

wechat, signal, and whatsapp will still dominate the communication market

DNA tripling nek month.
Hard working devs.
Paying customers
Web portal opening.
I repeat, paying customers.
11mm cap

s o n m

They told everyone from the start that this was a beta release and would be released today. Which it was, on time.

This is the previously mentioned fud campaign, OP.

Honestly, I think both will succeed. Decentralized exchanges in general are prime for growth in the next couple of years, and there's plenty of elbow room in the market. I picked COSS because I liked the payout scheme and their big plans. I've been pretty impressed with their coin selection as well (only ZEN/ETH trading pair on the market, if you can believe that). I've considered KCS too, and I may buy into it in 2018.

Good luck, user. I think you're making a smart choice.

Normies don't care about privacy man sorry to break it to you.

PHR, VTR

Hawala HAT & Oyster Pearl PRL

QSP is a easy 10x

Yeah odn announced a beta release . Only issue was it wasn't on play store rather it's for download on their website.

Anyone saying otherwise is fud or a total retard.

Anyways my high risk coin is elix.

If it's shilled here it's already too late