If you could be transported into any fictional...

If you could be transported into any fictional, pre space age world and be given leadership over any political entity in that world which world and political entity would you pick?

ASOIAF, Qarth, House of Undying.

I'd just write one quickly.

The Shire, whereupon I just bang shortstack Hobbit women and smoke pipeweed all day.

the island of Utopia, Thomas More.

A few minor things to change, but seeing as I'm placed in the position of leadership, I can do so and leave everything else to sort itself out.

The Echoes of Empire series was reasonably good. Archetypical tropes, but with a brighter Asian/Mediterranean spin instead of magical Dark Age Europe.

Malazan has too high a chance of collateral damage or assassination.

Wheel of Time after the series ends might be good.

Nah, i would take house lannister. Tywin was based af until he started fucking shit up. All he had to do was listen to his son instead of pissing him off and he would have literally been fine.

I would stay out of the Great War.

Be a LOTR hobbit after the fall of sauron and the death of saruman.

If your going ASIOF, why Lannister when you could be Hightower? Be the second wealthiest house, far away from any current war front and no plots to kill you. Plus have family connections all over the place, a giant ass tower that's basically impregnable and supposedly Lord Leyton has been learning necromancy while up there.

>All he had to do was listen to his son instead of pissing him off and he would have literally been fine.
Something he would have never done, they hated each other and would have killed the other at the first chance (oh wait one did!)

He said fictional, user.
Though I suppose a world in which Wilson wasn't an asshole would definitely be fictional.

You realize Hightower will be ground zero when Euronuke goes off right?

Henry Cabot Lodge PLEASE go to bed.

Heaven, in the Bible. I would become God.

I'd be Phoenix King of the Warhammer elves pre-War of the beard and try to end the conflict peacefully so the turbo-autist manlets don't destroy their own empire and my empire, allowing the rise of man and chaos that would eventually lead to the end of the world.

Elder Scrolls. I'd be the Emperor circa Nerevarine times. Times would be great.

The Valar. "Yo, maybe be nice to Faenor. He's a real diva when he's hungry (for Silmarils)." Problem solved.

This guy knows what the fuck is up. Become the new young Big Took or whatever the fuck, learn why people look down their noses at that Baggins guy for ever wanting to leave.

Corruption of champions