I miss Virt

I miss Virt

No you don't.

I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums.

Fuck off, virt. Nobody gives a shit.

>t. VirtualOptim

Shut the fuck up.

...why, exactly?

Why do women play elves so much though? I mean, to each their own, but that's ubiquitous.

elves are pretty
girls like to be pretty

This seems reasonable. My first campaign was mostly women. I was the token human.

I really wish that one would have continued. Would have been neat to explore the dynamics of everyone staying fundamentally the same age as I grow older.

Eh... he had some good stuff, but he ran out of material, and simply began repeating himself. Additionally, he was really just an outlier at the time, these days... he's rather insignificant compared to the local Surliness of new community. Virt's dickishness then is just the local social climate of modern Veeky Forums

10/10 back in the day, but his legacy hasn't aged well. 4/10 compared to modern Veeky Forums, ran out of ideas, and he's basically another user that hates everything at this point.

Sometimes, it's almost like I can still hear him shitposting...

snap out of your nostalgia, people on Veeky Forums were spiteful at the time too and if you think the specialty of optim was his hate for stuff you are retarded.

i would unironically read an erotic writeup by virt.

Not gonna lie, I would honestly love to play a game once with this dude, if only for what would surely be an interesting experience.

This would be my face the whole time: horrified, repulsed, nauseated but utterly engrossed.

>implying virtualoptim wasn't super recent

Virt even got kicked out of fucking infinitychan Veeky Forums

has the right of it, and add on to that the propensity of elves towards being nature-based classes, magical or katniss everdeen, and you've got a build-your-own YA novel protagonist/disney princess.

I really sometimes wonder if questfags make these shit threads then phonepost how "IF WE HAD QUEST THREADS"

The same reason guys do you shameless retard.

More of a tiefling type myself really. Mildly exotic colouring, devilishly good bodies, and handlebars. Simply superior to elves.

Goddamnit he was nothing special. He was not Jim Profit come anew. He was a basic bitch of a troll who had the balls to tripfag, and we ate him up because we were collectively hungry for a new celebrity shitposter.

I'm as guilty as any of you in this. Hell, I'm guiltier than most. I was always the user engaging him. I was the one who told him "I once met a gay man dying of lymphoma while I spent a summer volunteering in a hospice; since you started posting, Virt, he's only the second most cancerous faggot I've ever seen". I helped build up the legend that he couldn't, on his own, always striking him harder than he needed to be struck, always upping the ante...I helped further the illusion that he was some kind of monster that needed slaying, and I fed him the whole time.

Virt was nothing. Nothing at all. Stale bait and weak insults. We were all of use the real monsters all along, using him as an excuse to wreak our shitposting in disruptive style. There was only ever one cancerous faggot, and it bore a thousand faces, and its name was Anonymous.

Because it was really funny to see everyone lament his posts as I am an actual goblin and I thrive on the misery of others while cackling like a Lego Harry Potter villain.

Only people who didn't fully experience virt would ever want him back

I hate being pretty