If you don't all in IOTA under $5.05 you will never see it below $5 again

>if you don't all in IOTA under $5.05 you will never see it below $5 again

Iota will fail hard.
They are getting a lot of hype, and that's it.

BIG warning flags for you guys should be:

1. The fact that they actually try and roll their own custom cryptographic function ... Lookup the first rule of cryptography...

2. Again, they reinvent the wheel by coming up with designs for 'Trinary' computers which are base 3 numerals instead of base 2 so that they can express larger numbers with less memory/energy overhead... There's nothing groundbreaking in this, there have been base 10 computers before, but when it comes down to it memory is cheap, what isn't cheap is DEV.

And given that Dev time is not cheap, why would you want to invest in a team who are comfortable farting around with non standard base-3 encoding hardware, and inventing their own hashing function.

I used to support iota but along with many other early adopters who have had funds seized by the foundation we can no longer support the centralized nature of the project. When you store crypto in cold storage on a private key that you own it should not be possible for a centralized entity to take your coins. DYOR before investing.

raiblocks is better dipshit

i've literally been holding it all week and looking at the charts and crying
help me Veeky Forums

No thanks. I sold my bags at the all time high and went nose deep into icx. Maybe go in Twitter and get called a faggot by one of the devs?

"Let’s picture a scenario where we reach 75 billion IoT devices by 2025. Let’s forget, to keep things simple, that there will be billions of people owning cryptocurrencies by 2025. Therefore, let’s also assume that these IoT devices own all the crypto (Skynet!?). Now, let’s make a few calculations. The average amount of crypto that will be shared among these future 75 billion devices will be on the order of 37 thousand IOTA (or 37 kIOTA) or 1.78 octillion raw RaiBlocks (or 1.78 kXRB). From this, we can see that there will be much more flexibility in the transactional sense for RaiBlocks than for IOTA. This leads me to think that RaiBlocks could very well dominate the IoT space in the coming years, unless IOTA upgrades their protocol to either increase the max supply or allow for divisible IOTAs."

They don't even have a working product, its a flawed piece of shit and it will die in obscurity because the idiots in charge are to big headed to put their egos aside for a minute and make major changes to their fucked up code.

So what they partnered with VW and Bosche, thats all they have and even that seems shakey. What if General Motors and General Electric partner with Rai to put a layer on the network that optimizes it for the IoT. GAME OVER.

Plus the IOTA team is full of soyboy kikes, they deserve to lose.

>classic pasta
man, how time flies...

Eine raiblock, eine crypto

So I've met some of the iota foundation. Let me let you all in on a secret. They're stuttering potheads. Not literally but holy shit. These people are scammers and liars. Do not buy this coin. Not because of the product, but the people. They know nothing (can't write a proper wallet, don't even understand graph theory...).

>Excel spreadsheet coin

No thanks

I'm not trying to FUD even. This is a warning. This coin will fail. Do not believe in it. I interviewed to work on the wallet (was contracted out btw).

Solid response. Nice debunking.

10/10 - you sure convince me!

IOTA WILL PREVAIL
>suk a dick

They developed Trinary to work with the new processors silicon valley is developing for AI /IoT. Its necessary to function in Trinary to facilitate this evolution of the internet

Youre a fucking retard because Raiblocks cant transfer data so is incomparable to Iota.

Tired FUD fags

>Q1 2018
>More and more ioties are becoming aware the iota network will never work as advertised.
>Some bad news catalyzes a large selloff
"Do it"
>The central coordinator is deactivated, freezing the network and stopping people from moving or selling
>A backup server is activated, allowing only the "developers" to move and sell all their iotas
>Ioties can do noting but twitch their assholes while refreshing bittrex, unable to salvage their self respect
This is the future you chose

Please get to $6 so I can dump my bags and convert to ARK

please

interesting. proof?

demand for proofs, confirmed

we're literally not making new processors with a focus on trinary, nor are we switching anything to trinary ever, it's a fucking joke. i've only heard of trinary twice in my thirty years as an electrical engineer working in the valley, the first was in university when we were talking about failed russian novelties in computer science, the second was fucking iota

IOTA is garbage. it's trashcash. it's vaporware

or maybe you just grew way too fucking old for this shit.

you fucking idiots cant even spell ternary

it's tierneeerary, faggot. Say it with me: teeerinary.