Crypto officially NOT TAXABLE in Portugal

>European country
>No niggs
>No mudslimes because they run away to Germany and swedistan
>Awesome weather, beaches and food
>The police actually serves you
>Good fiber internet, no comcasts there
>Only downside is being neighbors with Spain.

Veeky Forums do you have your bags (the other ones) ready?

dn.pt/dinheiro/interior/financas-lucros-com-bitcoin-nao-pagam-imposto-9007290.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just booked my flight.
Thanks OP.

I was considering Madeira to remove the downside.

Fuck the hate between our countries, lets make iberia great again.

I just wanted to add some humour to the post. Spanish people are actually nice when I talk to them

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Writing jokes, earning money with XRB, REQ and BTC forks while not paying takes like a cuck

>portugual
>no niggs
>quickly looks at portuguese football team
sure

Literally the only time I see a nigg is on TV. I could go out right now to the middle of Coimbra and wouldn't see one if I tried.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FRENCH FUCKS YEA I KNOW YOU'RE FRENCH YOUR OLD PEOPLE ARE RENTING OUR HOUSES THUS DRIVING THE PRICE UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH MUSLIMS (MY MOMMIE WORKS IN REAL ESTATE SHE KNOWS HER SHIT).

GET THE FUCK OUT!

CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

None of em in the North, which is probably where you'd want to be. It's cheaper, less "multicultural" and generally more pleasant IMO.

We have niggs but they are all located in delegated zones so we know where they are.

They live behind pic related.

God is literally turning his back on them.

this

You can always go to the azores or madeira, pic related where I spend my summers and lost my virginity.

yeah but i cant speak portuguese, otherwise yeah, would love to move somewhere as a bitcoin millionaire. fucking states sucks

>No nigs

Kek audível

thanks op, my new official cypto goal is to make enough to comfortably move to Portugal

We speak English, you'd do fine. Also Portuguese isn't hard to learn, it's just impossible to master so even though you won't pass off as a native even after 20 years learning (second hand experience with a ucrainian friend), you'll be speaking in a year or so.

If anyone wants a nice house in Portugal, Im selling some.

got some addresses?

God bless portugal.

what is it like there any why do you hate the spanish lol

see you there big boi

Has to be on the north (which is a big plus imo), there are no houses in the south because tourists and Airbnb took over. I just treat Lisbon and Algarve as not Portuguese, I literally skip them over when I travel the country and it's worth it. I fear the day tourists find out about USAzores

Malta, tamos todos investidos na ChainLink, certo?
Eu não quero ser o único tuga na lua

Price and details?

Portuguese citizen looking to move back.

Lots of nigs in Lisboa

I don't hate the Spanish, it's just a meme. It's really nice in the north. The region between Porto and Viana do Castelo is the most peaceful, carefree life you can get compared to almost the rest of the world. Life is really cheap and if you earn more than 1000-1200 a month you live very comfortably. 200/200 internet for 50€, can't get arrested for downloading illegal content. Can't be crypto taxed. Free healthcare. No taxes when getting money from ATMs or between bank transfers - by the way ATMs there are literally the most advanced in the world and there is one every corner. They're simply amazing to use.

Negatives is expensive diesel and gasoline. Seasonal migration due to the French emigrants. Can't think of much else that would affect you if you're at least middle class.

What happens when you cash out more than 3k though? That should trigger some warnings.

Yeah but Lisbon isn't Portuguese, it's Touristan which doesn't count. Also refer to post.

Guarda, coimbra, Leiria

uma delicia

I think it's more than 10000 in total movements a month (transfers + cashing outs). Also if questions were asked you'd just say it's crypto trading and case closed.

Ive cashed out over 20k, not a single notice.
I was scared of gains tax until I saw the news in OP

SOPA DE MACACO
That's Brazil not Portugal buddy

Thanks user you have genuinely peaked my interest. Would I have to live there a certain amount of time before I start cashing out my crypto

When was that? Because they could be waiting to see if you file that in your 2017 report.

Não há muçulmanos mas é como se houvesse com a quantidade de ciganada que cá anda

It really is something out of a ghibli movie, and almost no one knows about it hehehe

If I make it I'm starting an high IQ european colony there, I'm buying some land.

what a skinny road. dont think my merc gt r will fit in that lane

Vou investir em janeiro, feliz natal caralho.

Compra ZRX em vez dessa merda. Feliz natal.

Bro it’s all about the s65 amg

How do I get a Portuguese girl

Trust me, you don't want one.

Fun. Po natal

Spanish captcha.... Cerveza calle fodasse

they're very picky user

Yeah basic tourist portugues is easy as fuck, 54 ways to conjugate each verb seems a bit excessive though....

>be in lisbon for afternoon
>only see 5 women wearing headscarf
>4 of these are catholic nuns

Sure makes a change from London which resembles downtown Islamabad.

I went there this summer to visit a friends home town. Absolutely amazing. He lives in Chavez which is upper Portugal. Absolutely beautiful and smart woman, gorgeous women whonare wholesum and great cooks and just such nice people. Only thing bad is the forest fires and corrupt cops.

Why do you say that?

london and the uk was depressing as fuck

t. returned home for xmas

Ugly buildings, ungly modern architecture, saw girls that were fat as fuck drinking alchohol and smoking ciggaretes by the bunch, food was shit, and the air quality, when I went to walk around those beautiful london parks I could taste the c02

Overcrowded and hedonistic and lacking identity is what I would describe it.

The forest fires are a recent thing that's happening because of global warming

and the headscarfs, I thought I was in the UAE for a sec.

I believe that. But my god I would do anything for a Portugese qt. Millions time better than american white girls

huh, guess I'll be getting that holiday home after all. As a brit, I always did love Portugal. Been going ever since my wow days and I accidentally joined a mostly Portuguese guild. Much better than that poor person's version of it called Spain.

>was literally ruled by Muslims.
It's already in everyone's blood at this point. Racists are dumb as fuck.

The cities are shit in the UK, the southwest is alright and some other parts of the countryside but the cities are shithoiles and the air is very bad along with the women.

whats the point over the s63?

Most descend from northern Iberia where they had no influence. Also pic related.

I went to the UK recently and loved it, was also really good to practice my English.
I went to Bath btw.

I'm going to bath for university, looks comfy desu.

The south, my family originated in galicia and my great great great great grandfather literally fought the moors.

Uh, pic didn't upload. Trying again. Look at the coat of arms

>Portuguese aren't white

t. amerimutt

Hey, how was bath? How are the women there?

for you

Lol speak for yourself. Plenty of pure whites around.

"I'm pure I swear"
Again, racists are dumb as fuck.

this bait ain't gonna work ameribut, we eat bacalhaus like you for breakfast.

bro madeira is the most beautiful place i've seen in my life.

not too many hot girls though. life, peaceful and beautiful

>Frenchies driving estate price up
>Effectively making current land owners and therefore the country as a whole wealthier
This is like complaining people are buying btc and fueling the moon missions. É por isso que no Brasil todo mundo acha que português é burro. Por isso e porque enfiaram nosso ouro no cu da inglaterra, mas eu te perdôo, meu amigo do cérebro diminuto
>Mfw portugal is full of brainlets

DNA tests exist bud

Man, was in Faro a few years back. You guys are literally ebon black, blacker than most somali immigrants in our country

mano eu tenho amigos engenheiros que devido ao aumento das rendas estao a pensar sair do pais, nao estas bem a ver o ponto da sitaucao, isto nunca esteve tao mau.

Portugal é país pra velho. Quem tem mais de 50 vai adorar esse país, mas a maior parte é chato e antiquado pra cacete. É bom pelo valor histórico.

wtf i live there

Os portugueses foram burros desde o momento que delegaram à judeus como Fernando de Noronha e depois pros maçons ingleses todos os produtos de exploração do Brasil. Leia "A História Secreta do Brasil" de Gustavo Barroso pra você entender.

Honestly if I become a millionaire I might retire in Portugal. Been there on holiday twice already and god it's such a beautiful country.

>t. dutch

>Implying you're not bound to your ancestors' curse
>Implying you will not lose everything in digital tulips
>Implying your descendants won't lose everything in four-dimensional tulips in 2417

what are you on about, portugal has one of the ugliest populations in europe

What does the average family home cost in a nuce area (no crime or refugees)?

Weren't all drugs decriminalized there too?

Frenchfags living in portugal.
Ill buy a nice house around aveiro.
Love everything here.
My wife's father is portuguese so ill take the nationality for crypto.
Yeah i know im a winner. Houhou.
Pss pss : don't rage portuguese boi france and portugal destiny were tied forever. 1.5 french-portuguese in frankreich

Another thing, the center is filled with niggas. Lisboa is a shithole, dont go there. North is the place.

im cashing out in portugal then retiring in austria. mainly for the women.

drugs are legal too. and I have an EU passport. Damn, maybe i should actually go for this.

Come to the North.

>he doesn't want to live in costa nova

what is electricity rate? I'd consider moving if it's 0.05 euro/kwh or less.

It has just occured to me that countries that overly tax crypto are just hurting themselves. It forces people to move to better countries. Not just any people but intelligent people who managed to get rich off crypto. While the shitskins flood in and the civilized people leave, the government will probably realise they made a mistake.

Don't worry about Portugal's taxes, user. Worry about your portfolio. This group is 7 for 7 in calls so far, look at their signals channel.

discord.gg/USV36RY

Haha awesome. Canadian Portuguese here

>>European country
>>No niggs

I don't believe this. I'm a Pajeet and offered portuguese citizenship(which I haven't taken). Literally like 5-10% of my state population has portuguese citizenship

I pay less than that here. Use it for commercial use and use a shitload(mining, running servers etc)

why the fuck wouldnt you take that. that would allow a pajeet shitskin like you to work anywhere in the eurozone. is that not your goal?

Soon to be crypto capital of the world? discord.gg/JDS4tcX

Burger here. I've been wasting a lot of time researching for a euro country to move to and get out of amerika because they place way to many restrictions on trading. But I trade traditional stuff and only buy and hold crypto do they have high taxes on regular trading? I removed Portugal from my list because there's really high taxes there.

>no nigs
Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh, OP. you are not from Lisbon, are you? Muslims are relatively common too here. But yes, about the taxes it is a good news.