Convince me why your SPHES MAHRENENS are badass GO

Convince me why your SPHES MAHRENENS are badass GO

Objectively more badass than traditional vampires.

Because they win games

They kill xenos and don't afraid of anything

Uh...

T-they have white mouthplates? Oh, and chainswords! People seem to think those are badass, right?

R-right?

FLAMING ARMOUR
XENOCIDE
PROTECT GUARDSMAN

They're cowboys in SPAAAAAAACE.

>in space where there's always a star directly above you, it's ALWAYS HIIIIIGH NOOOOON

>Manlets ever being badass.

>SPHES MAHRENENS

Shit, that's good. I might steal that.

I'm so bored with space marines. They're so over done now and they look more and more cartoony and goofy with age. Their proportions are all out of whack and their fluff has gotten even more ridiculous. I just want something new out of 40k.

>GSC
>Ynnari
>Militarum Tempestus
>Harlequins
>new Tyranid plastics
>Custodes
>Sisters of Silence

???

To be fair, aside from Ynnari all of those have been around in the fluff before, or even as models.

40k hasn't done as much 'new' as much as recycle old ideas, and it is a large, old setting and can do that. But this is also the perfect opportunity for GW to make something completely new.

>primaris marines

>Siege of Vraks
>Beta Anaphelion IV
>Badab war

Need I say more?

Oh come on, they're Space Marines with a couple extra millimeters and tacticool bolters. You cannot tell me that is something new - at that point you might as well call the Tempestus Scions new since they look different from the older Stormtroopers, or the recent Legio Cybernetica robots new because they're so distinct from the 80s versions.

You've got a good point
But at the same time, what do you expect when they already have 20+ different product lines and armies

I just wish we got newer sculpts for old models
Like for guard and orks

If they came out with some new type of Guard army, I'd be happy, let alone if they actually updated some of the old metal models.

>marines are too boring
>they should make generic human soldiers instead
>says this in a marine thread

bruh kanye.jpg

If they could make a new Space Marine chapter that wasn't just a recolored version of a parent chapter, I'd cheer.

Seriously, look at the variations on Space Marines, and then look at the variety of guardsmen. Don't even look at artwork, just look at the models of different guardsmen. Where most Space Marines are diferent colors and maybe decoration, different Guard armies have different uniforms, designs of weapons and equipment, colors...you can't put a soldier of every guard regiment in one room and say they all look the same.

>If they could make a new Space Marine chapter that wasn't just a recolored version of a parent chapter, I'd cheer.

Primaris :^)

Get ready for multi-colored Primaris though

marines have armor marks for that kind of variation

no shit mk 7 painted in different colors with a couple wolf tails or blood drops thrown on looks the same

so does a cadian painted as a different regiment

>Primaris aren't Space Marines
Also kill yourself.