Guys, TheKey is the next upcoming ICO to look out for. It is an ID verification project similar to civic and selfkey...

Guys, TheKey is the next upcoming ICO to look out for. It is an ID verification project similar to civic and selfkey. Already >7k members in their telegram, and it blows those other projects out of the water.

Already has patents and partnerships, backed by CHINESE GOVERNMENT, insanely stacked team, NEO council are early investors, ICO hardcap of ONLY 22M.

Im telling you now prepare for their ICO or you will regret it.

thanks for the tip user, will do some research

How do I register for the whitelist?

As an American how the fuck can I bypass all the bullshit kyc keeping me from mad gainz?

i'm bullish on selfkey, just look up all their previous clients. legit af

How does one get in and buy at ICO?

I have a coinbase and binance account

Whitelist & KYC begins in 2 weeks guys, telling this to you as I want us to be ahead of the normie crowd. Make sure to mark your calendars.

Also some quick info on TheKey:

- 23 Copyrights and 15 patents
- Their first-gen prototype is already having pilot tests in 2 cities, and currently being deployed in 41 (YES, FORTY-ONE) cities. This will cover over 130 million people.
- Identity data is authenticated by GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES. They are approved and have connections to chinese government. You dont need me to tell you how huge this is.
- Currently in talks with govt agencies, banks, insurance companies, and universities

All this for only 22m? Its gonna be huge when it hits exchanges.

Also interested in this. What needs to be done to participate in an ICO?

Kyc and pre sale are open right now, just that it is 0.1btc minimum contribution.

Prepare the usual KYC docs (Passport, selfie w passport). Prepare a NEO wallet (the ICO will be on NEO blockchain, good time to scoop up some NEO now while its cheap). Wait for Jan and invest.

US, China, and SG investors are banned. You can just imagine the FOMO when this gets listed on one of the big exchanges.

how many TKY tokens do you get for 0.1btc?

Presale is closed due to overwhelming demand. Also they will move their ICO date from Feb to Jan 2018 (exact details will be announced soon) due to huge interest from participants. Their telegram channel has been blowing up and they keep getting bombarded with questions. More and more people are looking to buy in, so get ready to secure your spot.

I want a burger and I want to invest in good ICO's it's not fucking fair

Nah you're telling us this because you got in on the presale with the moongang group lol. Closed an hour ago right?

backed by Chinese gov. yet chinese Investors are banned? kek

Wait I can’t invest because I’m American?!

Yes. You can thank your politicians and judges for "protecting you".

Lol? Just sharing a good project man. Nice try pajeet, just focus on the project, the tech and team is solid.

>>Shares a good coin
"you're telling us this because you got in on the ICO right?"

>>Shares a good ICO
"you're telling us this because you got in on the presale right?"

>> Shares a good presale
"you're telling us this because you got in on the private presales right?"

Fucking skeptics denouncing everything lol.

Can I use my NEON wallet to receive tokens?

yes