Systems for over-the-top anime shit

What's a good system that does Anime shit well? Over-the-top, party-focused shenanigans. I wanna do space shit with it too.

Any ideas /tg?

Exalted comes to mind

Aww, it's not a big floppy horse dick between her legs...

Back to /pfg/ with you

The muscle anatomy in those arms seems very wrong

MaidRPG

Anime is a medium, not a genre.

Tenran Bansho Zero

RISUS for very simple.

FATE if you don't mind being narrative based.

M&M, GURPS, HERO if you want to stat things out and play it like that.

Savage Worlds for somewhere in the middle.

Strike! if you want lots of team based combat that's also tactical without worrying about specifics.

One of the weeaboo systems discussed on Veeky Forums right now, there's always 2-3 threads up (Kamigakari?).

Probably because it's horrendously wrong.

>Savage Worlds for somewhere in the middle.
I've been invited to a game of Savage Worlds and I haven't the slighless idea about the system, what overthetop shit can you do in there?

Its by-tropes, on the other hand, make up for what can be considered one

pardon my assault autism

That depends on the level of the characters and the over-the-topness you want. It has a power-creation system that's flexible enough to cover a wide variety of things, but people usually play it low powered.

Anima: Beyond Fantasy is an obvious one

D&D 4e and Legends of the Wulin are both weirdly good for anime action shit

Such as?

...If I really do make a Decataur Host of Heroes//Living Legend Gestalt, how do I make it work? Anyone have any experience with either of those classes?

wait this was posted in the wrong thread, meant to put this in /pfg/

OP, hope you do well

FATE is perfect for shounen anime. Fights are all about previously established plot hooks and asspull. It's a narrative-powered system for narrative-powered setting.

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition. Reskin flavor as required, but the very engine of combat is aimed at flashy, party-focused shenanigans.

The Monk's powers list literally reads like a manual of shonen kung fu techniques. There's freaking hadokens and kamehame has in it. What more do you need?

OVA is an option as well.

Why would a minotaur have a horse dick?

Same reason one would have a tail with scales, purple on the inside of the horns and look like a big muscular woman with a strange colour skin.