How do you /elf/?

How do you /elf/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHAwhZBnI1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just curious what will happen with the kuroinu thread on tg.

Like so

As the eternal Balkan slav.

Capable of high civilisation and polite behaviour but preffer the downright redneck savage style of life.

Last game I played an elf ended up like this.

As a Georgian

Lovely Alphabet
Weird Language
Naturally long living than average population
Muh traditions
Near extinction

This is how you elf.

Female has the bigger penis.

this is how you should elf

I plan to do evil high elves with a Greek theme as antagonists.
Though I may do less Greek and more Saint Seiya "Greek".

Some keywords are Aristocrats, Mafia, Incest, Enchanted, Libertine, Chaotic

Elven families are extended things full of half-siblings due to their libertine understanding of relationships. You're bound to fuck someone who has the same blood as you eventually.

They personally operate on a Mafia-like level, but the aristocratic nature is more bestowed on them by others. Human nobles like them in their circles because of their beauty and skill.

Their realms are enchanted locations, with many magical enhancements to quality of life. They love to hold parties in their realms. These parties can get wild due to rivalries and passions.

The once great Elven empire, having fallen due to decadence, is now divided into many rival houses. These houses look for allies with other houses or in the societies beyond the elves.

Satyr like, small in size, effeminate compared to their larger neighbors.

Muscle elf bestest elfest.

>inb4 No Elves

Elves (and dwarves) in my setting are total bros to humans. Dwarves helped them invent the wheel, Elves taught them how to make fire. They all watch each others' backs and keep each other from transforming into demons/orcs/goblins/etc. Also the elves aren't magically immortal, living only about 100 years or so, but they remain eternally youthful until their bodies just start breaking down due to old age. They can be smug, but humans get to be smug right back.

Why do comics always BOLD random WORDS?

Whoa...it's so cool how dark and edgy that is.

But that's absolutely not how male blood elves look like.

I could swear as soon as I feel the relieve of a catalog free from low-effort low-quality elf shitposting thread some faggot makes a new one.

This is one way I elf.

To convey emphasis in speech.

Melniboneans don't fuck around.

I also elf like this.

50% feral, 50% superiority complex, 100% slutty.

Literally the only elf I've played was on F-list.

Long-lived (around 200 years), magically advanced settlements that prefer smaller communities and have an extreme emphasis on the family due to low birth rate. Each elven woman is able to produce children for exactly one solar year of their lives, marked by the appearance of a small, circular ring appearing on each of their palms. Pregnancies last about 5 months before delivery, with many elves turning to magical and herbal rituals in an attempt to bring about twins or triplets. Births are celebrated with festivals and lavish community dinners, with many settlements going so far as to assign supplementary carektakers to ease a new elven family into parenthood, with many of them being other elven matrons who have passed their fertility period. Their gender is slightly skewed at a 45-55 ratio of male/female, and despite their complex reproductive situation, rape and adultery is an abhorrent crime often punished with exile or removal of limbs.

Prideful, arrogant rape bait.

Not anime, that's for sure.

What is the context of the middle panel, and who is that at the end?

This hurts to look at.

Like this.

Middle is just generic elf rape, last one is crazy pink haired murder-happy yandere girl who went to alternate world because her senpai died, killed her double and stockholme syndromes her senpai, trying to kill everyone else is some sorta magical blood-sport involving cellphones that warn you about the near future so she can literally live forever with said senpai.

Marinated for 3 hours then grilled until well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHAwhZBnI1A

These threads make me question if anyone here even plays traditional games.

In most settings orcs are a kind of elf.

Tieflings make better Melboneans (but everyone wants sexy Dranari so they end up as that more often.)

Well hello there heretic, missed your herecy. Melibs are not elfs, they are ubermench you damn heretic. By Moorcock be purged.

fucking Morecock
Fucking elric

I treat 'elf' as a general term for several races belonging to the same fey species. Generally speaking they are the elder race, and have both higher magical capability and resistance due to being crafted before the laws governing these things were fully in place. They mature at the same rate as humans but do not age - they are technically immortal in the biological sense, predating the concept of biological mortality, but eventually an elf will succumb to psychological langour or grief and fade away, or self-destruct in a spectacular warp-spasm. Most elves live between 300-350 years. They can theoretically live forever if they have endless willpower, but only exceptional individuals are like this.

Physically, elves have better senses, reflexes, and are faster than humans, and different races have different innate powers. They have overall much lower sexual dimorphism than humans, as the gods had yet to figure out gender when they were created, meaning they are taller on average but don't often grow to the greater human heights. The sole exception are Wild Elves, who have extreme sexual dimorphism; their men are generally 6'2" at the shortest and powerfully built, whereas their women are usually no larger than 4'9" and waifish to the extreme.

There are multiple beliefs regarding their origins, even within elvish society. The two most popular are, 1. that they were the first creations of the gods, serving as their soldiers in the war to claim the material realm, and, 2. that they were the initial prototypes for humanoid life, and were eventually abandoned by the gods as uninteresting. Elvish religions that ascribe to 2 usually believe that they as a race were responsible for ousting the gods in retribution, and this is why their presence is rarely felt.

There are six elvish races.

1. Aesidhe. Also known as Gold Elves. Aesidhe are fair, leaf-eared humans in appearance, with gilded skin and milky eyes. They tend toward having more pointed features than the other elvish races, and are considered exceptionally beautiful among elves, though their vaguely insectile movements can be offputting to humans. Magic comes to them more easily than any race. They often enjoy positions of power and influence within Daesidhe-majority nations. Unknown to many, the eyes of an Aesidhe have a mildly hypnotic quality that can be amplified with time and effort. In some older Aesidhe this effect extends throughout their bodies to some extent.

2. Daesidhe. Also known as Bronze Elves. When the average person is told to imagine an elf, they think of a Daesidhe elf. Essentially beautiful, long-eared humans in appearance, they are set apart primarily by their bright eyes and vertically-slit pupils. Most of the largest elvish nations, especially those found in wooded areas, are Daesidhe majorities. Due to the sheer amount of time it takes for an elf to be considered 'adult', some young Daesidhe choose to spend time abroad or settle in human nations, where they enjoy the freedom and attention that comes with being an elf in a foreign land.

3. Slaugh. Also known as Pale Elves. Shorter than the other elvish races on average, the Slaugh are furtive, secretive creatures that live in small groups and are often a disliked minority when they settle in elvish nations. They are particularly dexterous and flexible, even by elvish standards, and have eyes of opaque pitch. They are well suited to living in darkness or in cramped environments. Though generally considered untrustworthy by other elves, their alabaster skin and particularly slender features are considered highly desirable in several human nations. Slaugh have a natural inclination for shadow and silence, and are innately capable of altering the solidity of their bodies, allowing them to

4. Vaki. Also known as Changelings or Grey Elves. Grey skinned, almost translucent creatures with pointed ears and soft, indeterminate features, Vaki are shapeshifters. They are rarely trusted outside of elvish nations and live through deceit and stealth. They are the greatest example of low sexual dimorphism in elves, having no true gender and being able to change their sex at will. Their organs and fluids are exceptionally useful for the creation of magical reagents and as such they can rarely live openly. It is a well-documented fact that the pointed teeth of a Vaki elf contains a mind-influencing venom, normally too weak to do much but confuse and disorientate, but with multiple doses it can make its victims extremely susceptible to brainwashing and memory-manipulation. Specially treated dosages can be used, in small amounts, to make a victim specifically suggestible and protective to the originating Vaki, though to achieve this effect it cannot be administered directly by a bite, and the effect is subtle enough that calling attention to it is enough to negate the toxin's influence.

I can't watch Jumanji anymore without thinking about hanging myself.

Suffer not the alien to live.

>knife ear

5. Darreagh. Wild Elves lack the drive to build and settle in stable populations, living as hunter-gatherers when found in the great outdoors. With feral features, sharp canines, and bright, catlike eyes, they are thought of by humans as unruly and base. Unlike other elves, Darreagh have extremely high sexual dimorphism; male Wild Elves are tall and powerfully built, though still slender, and have more pronounced animal features, as well as more prominent body hair than other elves. Female Wild Elves are small and waifish, with much larger, floppy ears and padded feet that make them adept at avoiding trouble. Female Wild Elves are highly attuned to the flow of magic. Males are almost deaf to it, instead capable of manifesting extraordinary bursts of strength and speed, as well as a partial physical shift toward some predatory animal. In the wild or in civilization, Darreagh live in packs, often composed of one male and several females. The largest Darreagh communities are alliances of several packs, though they rarely last long unless mediated by an outside force.

6. Letheans. Whether the Letheans are a distinct race is uncertain, though many believe their ancestors were Slaugh. Truly, a Lethean is any elf from the Black Isles, where the vast city of Letheen has stood since the earliest ages. The Letheans are known to the rest of the world as aloof raiders and slavers, insular in all ways but how they express their arbitrary cruelties, and protected by ancient magics and crafts that the other elvish races forsook long ago. Lethean society is a polite nightmare of extreme, nihilistic hedonism. Though thought arrogant, Letheans are simply without morality or purpose; they have forsaken all philosophy but that of gratification. A mythic scourge, the city of Letheen is a crumbling monument to the achievements of a civilization consumed by self-interest, where the darkest of arts and the cruelest of delights are the most pedestrian and banal of distractions.

This is of course just one campaign setting that I enjoy using.

Why?

>harming the hostages
Fucking amateurs.

Because of Robin Williams I guess? I don't really follow the logic, but hey

In what system have you played that character? What class?

Obligatory elf thread requires obligatory elf reply

A system without class mechanics.

Does the new one seem that bad?

Tell me all about it.

FATE; it's a narrative toolbox type system with a set of core mechanics that you can expand on as much or as little as you like.

Tell me about that character then.

She belonged to a family who were minor nobility in the setting of the game, and despite being perfectly comfortable with a life of relative luxury, was forced to sign up for [The Plot] in the hopes of increasing their status.

The game was short-lived, otherwise I might have been able to explore her 'aspects' in a little more detail.

>Melibs are not elfs, they are ubermench you damn heretic. By Moorcock be purged.
Well that's a lie. They're a sister race to the Vadhagh who are known as elves.

Golden rule user.

>not giving the hostages Stockholm syndrome so that in 6 years when your buddies take another embassy hostage to get you released from prison, you'll have some inside agents to help you out.

Never underestimate the power of lust in a cramped workplace.

Eternal victim of the rave party.

Middle panel is of Yuno from Slutty Princess Diaries. She gets raped, then falls in love with her rapist.

My elves are the lineal descendants of the ancient power that built the world all of the races reside in. They're a fallen race, in essence, but their science and craftsmanship is still the finest in the world.

Their forebears' original slave race, the dwarves, achieved independence before the fall of the First Empire and have mastered magic and war.

The forebears' experiments resulted in the creation of orcs (much closer to half-orcs in other settings; semi-nomadic hunter/shepherds with no real war fixation, no demon possession, etc), humans (a cross-breed of elves and dwarves), and prue (gnomes, basically). The forebears were giants; the giants that still walk to the world suffer from the Old Gods' Curse, their intelligence greatly diminished and their ability to remember longer than the next morning gone.

The elves control the Empire of Wind and Water, astride the tallest peaks and surrounding the Upland Sea (think the Caspian Sea). The dwarves were mostly driven out of those mountains; they reside mostly in the foothills now.

The setting also has three types of half-elves: two true-breeding societies that originated with the mixed race and the more traditional "an elf and a human bone" kind of half-elf.

The traditional half-elves enjoy positions of respect and authority, acting as intermediaries between the Empire and other lands.

So...very, very hard.

Elves are frailer, yet magically infused humans basically.
Except Dark Elves, those guys are a bunch of buff, crazy bastards.
Anyways, because the average elf, if given a little bit of training could easily take people on with their magic, humans are scared of them.
Paranoia fuled war happened, and now Elves are, for the most part, kept as slaves. Except the dark elves, because Dark elves went back around to being athletic and only as good at magic as an average human (read: not very). Of course dark elves are viewed with suspicion because their native culture encourages them being a bunch of crazy bastards, but they can't
just look at you and make you catch on fire, and enough have integrated into society that they aren't just treated the same way the likes of orcs are.

They eat bugs.

Sexual, just like everything else.

Plump purple posteriors.

In several flavors.

do you have the rest of that image?

I want to see the rest of the outfit as it looks a bit strange.

white zombie?

I've played a half-elf and am playing an eldar.
I've not played an elf yet though.

No, but have this instead.

>well done
people like you make me fucking sick.

Wait, are you referencing a real life event? Would it always work? Is there a potential for backfire?

That's fucked up. Is it any good?

Perma-virgins.

Rest of the outfit.

>That's fucked up.
It's normal mating behaviour for elves.

You need the following conditions to trigger Stockholm Syndrome:

-The captive is otherwise isolated with little to no interaction with anybody but their captor(s).
-The captor(s) has full power over the victim's freedom and life in the duration of isolation.
-The isolation lasts for a relatively long period of time, or the victim feels that it lasts for a long period of time.
-The captor(s) has shown the captive some form of kindness to the victim in the duration of isolation, or some act that the victim interprets as kindness — in the mind of a captive desperate to survive, the simple act of not killing them can be interpreted this way.

Some psychologists suggest Stockholm Syndrome has its roots in childhood identification with a powerful parent. It's also speculated to be a remnant of something that evolved in humanity's tribal past — women and children captured in raids, if they were able to switch allegiance to that of their captors, survived longer and reproduced. Another theory is that under extreme stress, people interpret even the most basic acts of preservation as a rewarding event, such as the chance to drink water or use the bathroom — even if it is in irrelevant amounts or it comes from the person who's causing said stress to begin with.

Exuberant, passionate blue /sea foam green skinned sailors. Travelling the world finding new places and opportunities, living life to the fullest. They travel on massive vessels, big enough to house the crew which happens to contain their family; nuclear, and extended, plus anyone who wanted to tag along. While cheery and approachable, land dwellers find their behavior and long lived habits flighty and careless. Curiosity kills the elf... and everyone else who got dragged into their thoughtless antics. Mind you though, on land water or dungeon you'll never find a better navigator this side of the Golden Dominion!

>"The members of the Host were not exactly human, but neither were they entirely alien. Picture, if you will, a human primatologist's eyes widening in excited recognition as they see the twitching ears and elegant features, then utter the fateful words: "Another species of gracile hominid, only with hyperatrophied pinnae--" before horrified recognition sets in (followed by a swift and gruesome death). The word they use to denote their own kind in the High Tongue might best be translated as People. But in form and in mind the People were no closer to a contemporary human being than to a Neanderthal."

>"When the imperial court and army high command died together in the meteor strike, the intricate network of magical bindings that held the empire together had propagated down the chain of oaths of fealty, until it landed like a dying god's battle hammer on the brow of the highest ranked survivor in the hierarchy. The slave-general was driven half-insane when the royal geasa wrapped themselves around his mind, bringing to his will the power to command and release an entire empire: but he survived the fall and its aftermath, and now all that was left belonged to him."

The only correct way to elf

>squeaky balloon noises

why are they in that position?

They misread the instructions for a double ended dildo.

a system without classes? sounds an awful lot like communism.

Be autistically obsessed with something that, in all honestly, doesn't fucking matter in the grand scheme of things.

Zealous, vengeful sociopaths that maintain a totalitarian police state and torture an eidolon for holy power.

My man

Really? Ice cream is bannable now? Where the fuck do you get these faggot ass mods, numoot?

I hope the guy was banned as well.

It's Chloe from the hentai Kuroinu. She's a half-dark elf and gets raped in the first couple minutes.

I pick one of the vampire clans from VtR at random and replace "Vampire" with "Elf" and substitute vampire powers for elf powers (or just magic). The part about wanting to drink human blood stays

With great sluttiness