What would the Imperium of man do if they got a hold of the Serum?

What would the Imperium of man do if they got a hold of the Serum?

What about Gamma Radiation?

Would they use the Spartan program from Halo?

What upgrades from other universes would they adapt?

Samus wins

Meh... I mean, it's basically got the same results as with Space Marine production, except Space Marines are more comparable to Wolverine than Captain in terms of physical capacities and recovery. It'd likely be viewed as Mutation and therefore Heresy, and destroyed, but on the slim, slim chance it's not, it'd likely be used at a mass-production scale to improve soldiers at a huge rate, and basically become part of standard issue Guardsmen training. The end result is just Guardsmen with better stats and endurance, but beyond that, you're still facing things that can outpace the serum.

In order;
Bootleg space marine Stormtroopers.

Gamma Radiation what?

Bootleg space marine Stormstroopers

Most, slowly and with great care to avoid corruption spread.

>What would the Imperium of man do if they got a hold of the Serum?

Assuming they can mass produce it, the IG and other human forces all get bumped up to incredible, but still slightly below Astartes levels. Humanity likely conquers the galaxy. If it's a single dose/batch that everyone scrambles for, like the comics, it makes zero difference. Captain America is not noteworthy in the 40K setting, as things like assassins and gargantuan monsters exist.

>What about Gamma Radiation?

Hulk is a slow roller, but has a ridiculous power ceiling. Assuming they can make an army of controllable Hulks, they will conquer the galaxy. Otherwise, things like Ogryn and Astartes are close enough to an old school, calm, base level Hulk, and there are many of them.

>Would they use the Spartan program from Halo?

Spartans are just shitty Space Marines. They are less numerous and more expensive than Militarum Tempestus, and are even outnumbered by Space Marines who are already superior, thus making them worthless. Not to mention Mechanicus troop power.

I feel like you only know Marvel comics and nothing about 40K.

yeah but master chief wins because I like him more

What if the Imperium could outfit every guardsman with Samus' power armour, or better yet with a full FORCE: Ground kit?

>FORCE kit
Humanity wins.

>Hulk has a power ceiling
Bruh

>FORCE

what

Infinity is still a ceiling.

that makes less than no sense

Four Riders don't exist in 40K tho

I'm not sure you realise how fucking insane Chozo Power Armor is, but at the same time I don't know what a FORCE kit is. Explain?

No

learn to math, if you graph various floors and ceilings, as is typically done, graphs can go up to infinity

although if you aren't graphing that shit people would usually refer to an infinite ceiling as "no ceiling"

>he doesn't know about the characters whose powers can go beyond infinity and even the strongest Hulk or theoretical Hulk

Who the hell do you think I am?

>Would they use the Spartan program from Halo?

You mean the inferior Space Marine program?

Search for Hyperion Cantos.

Inferior when compared in a ridiculous and pointless death battle.

Superior in terms of it actually making any sense at all and not being maximum edgy super duper space war where everyone dies a horrific bloody death like the pages of a 13 year old boy's maths notebook.

When a limiting process approaches infinity we call it unbounded. Infinity isn't a limit or a number or something you can manipulate outside of limits. Specially, its no "ceiling" of anything.
We write lim f(x) as x->a = infinity to mean that, no matter which value you could possibly take we can produce even higher values simply by taking a better aproximation of a.
It is NOT a thing by itself.

Unless it's cheaper than what they already use, not a lot I imagine.

The Imperial assassins are already pretty superhuman.

Not always true.
lim(1/x) when x-> infinity is 0.

I was talking about the case where the limit goes to infinity. But, indeed, there are other cases.

>Gamma Radiation what?
The stuff that is used to make Bootleg Hulks.
On Paper it sounds great, but it turns into a horrid flawed idea once you realize nobody pulls punches in 40k, so a Hulk won't get time to "power up" and hence be damage resistant as the plot demands.

I'd rather see Lantern rings. Other than the obvious Khorne power ups, I think there's an interesting distribution to play with.

>Ogryn and Astartes comparable to calm Hulk

Pretty sure Hulk's base level is 100 tons.

The supersoldier serum would radically improve the Imperial Guard and possibly even change the course of the wars in the Imperium's favor. We're talking about seeing every soldier achieve their peak of human potential, with maybe a little bit pushed beyond that.

With that said, aren't the IG the best of the best of their world? How does the Serum work on someone that's already near the top of human potential?

IMO, the problem would be controlling the Hulks themselves, not the durability. In most versions, the Hulk's base durability and healing factor are some of the best in the MU.

Of course, "giant green monsters powered by rage" are pretty much just begging to be corrupted by Khorne though.

>Serum
if it's only compatible with humans, the imperium and chaos get better troops
>Gamma Radiation
they likely already have it, just like they probably have X-rays
but you are talking about the hulk stuff
Hulk itself is a cosmic entity (embodiment of anger), so you'd get guys like red hulk, samson, she-hulk, abomination, A-bomb and the like
they would be a lot harder to control than eversors, chaos would love them tho
>Spartan program from Halo
they already have things like that

>With that said, aren't the IG the best of the best of their world?
According to Imperial propaganda, yes.

In other words, no.

They would use almost none of it.