1. Play song from your collection at random

1. Play song from your collection at random.
2. Invent an RPG/adventure based on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyxW_sZCfRc&t=243s
youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0
youtube.com/watch?v=riuF_Ur3unc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TE0DjdNqI
youtu.be/Z8tzCa93lfg
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA
youtube.com/watch?v=sHCj1YcrlSE
youtube.com/watch?v=lKyE0hLjXu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youtube.com/watch?v=cyxW_sZCfRc&t=243s
>'Hero' by Victorius
Shit, this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Great for a single hero, not so good for a group of heroes. Couldn't I have got 'End of the Rainbow', dammit?

Best I got is doing a classic "heroes arising from the ashes of their hometown who seek justice on the Dark Lord Ap'ostro'fee"
Maybe play around with "a hero will raise from the shadows," and try to get a party with conventionally evil powers and backgrounds who become more than that. But that would require the party to want to cooperate.
Still, nothing wrong with the occasional cackling Dark Lord in his Tower of Ultimate Evil now and then. Maybe a princess or two, and definitely a dragon in there somewhere with a mystical sword... and a crystal macguffin.

>Open up playlist.
>Press next three times.
>Three songs about masturbation.
Uhh, just play FATAL or ERP.

I guess it goes like this
>heroic soldiers fighting for a homeland they don't know
>they are not fighting to return to their homeland but to recover the great glory of what their homeland once was.
The song was junaci iz 1 semberske

>The State Vs. Thomas Light

Easy shit. Practically writes itself.

>The Bends - Radiohead
???
plz help

>Furries-Neil Cicirega
picrelated.WAV

The famous Rogue Jimmi Hendrix is magically brought back to life by group of magical children. He escapes as they wish him to act evilly and conveys his lost love for a Kitsune. An inquistor tracking down necromancers and his paladin brigade becomes compelled to smite Hendrix for being alive in the setting.

I couldn't have picked a harder one to not make lewd

Million Bucks - Smallpools

>I've got all my money on you
>And though my dollars are few
>I feel like a million bucks
>And I give no fucks when I'm with you
>Got all my money on you
>And though my dollars are few
>I feel like a million bucks, a million bucks

>I feel like a million bucks
>And I give no fucks when I'm with you

>The ceiling's just the start
>Reaching for a star
>A bullseye from a dart
>The ceiling's just the start

The PCs are corporate or government agents who have little to no combat ability, but hire, manage, and lead mercenaries to solve problems and bring profit.

Crack City by Tin Machine
on a far away world is a planet with a massive crack in the shell that extends down to the core. The surface of the planet is highly acidic and toxic. the heat from the crack keeps the acidic atmosphere from entering the crack, so the only place on the planet that is habitable is the massive city/spaceport built into the sides of the crack.
Most people don't go to Crack City unless they have been run off of every other planet.
It is said that if you dig deep enough into the sides of the Crack, you can find ancient and forgotten treasures with which you can buy your way back into "civilized" society, but no one I know has ever done it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0
Shadow Run: San Andreas.

>youtube.com/watch?v=riuF_Ur3unc
>Pa'bailar by Bajafondo

Uh... the RPG is entirely about latin club adventures? Could be a cool heavily social party RPG. Wouldn't play it more than a few times to get all the fun out of it, but it'd be a decent little game probably. Make it a two page RPG or something, super rules-lite, could be neat.

Goodbye to a World - Porter Robinson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TE0DjdNqI

Isn't this basically every campaign after about the fourth session, the world is coming to an end?

Is that the album cover?

>Full moon by Death Grips
All Malkavian party do Malkavian things.

youtu.be/Z8tzCa93lfg

The ghosts of two powerful bard twins awaken to reminisce about their twin betrayals at the hands of a long dead princess whom they were both courting unbeknownst to each other right until the end. Causing flooding and disastrous storms the party must put an end to it.

PLOT TWIST: The princess was also a twin! The other, seen as a bastard, was locked away and few knew of her. Having found a way to get out of the castle and learning about her sister's original infatuation with one of the brothers she stole from her sister and fooled the other. This leads to a misunderstanding and a bet made by the brothers from the word said to them by the fake princess. "True as her word my lady will come and proclaim her love". They waited and waited until they could wait no more... Then they waited again. To get them to stop their tale of treachery the players must either kill them (they'd be fairly strong as this wouldn't be the way they're meant to be dealt with but not so strong as to make it impossible) or find the secret room in the abandoned castle for the dairy of the bastard princess.

>dairy
MEANT diary. Damn it all.

I wasn't following this thread at all, but I assure you that whatever the topic is - your post was better with the mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

Sounds like a revenge/escaped based shadowrun game where the players are running from a possessive crazy guy obsessed with "his Sharona"

youtube.com/watch?v=sHCj1YcrlSE

Shadowrun. Crazy body-modders accidently got high on high-end experimental combat drugs. These drugs were being made in clandestine inner-city locations for the sake of plausible deniability for the corps. The Piranhas have already intercepted a delivery truck and are going to close in on the lab. The runners need to set up a defense.

>And my vision clouds with rain

Made me tear up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lKyE0hLjXu8
>BloodStainChild - Electricity

The party is sent off to stop a mad AI from draining the city of power, to try and resurrect a scientist she fell in love with...which wouldn't work for an assortment of reasons and just puts the city in danger for no reason, what with the meteor-repelling force field shutting down and public amenities failing one by one as all power is diverted to the lazarus machine commandeered by the AI.

The fella who sent the party is an AI born after the scientist in question dumped his self-indexes to the network before his death.