So this fucker breaks free into the 40k galaxy/your favorite fantasy setting, and starts to go about his usual shtick...

So this fucker breaks free into the 40k galaxy/your favorite fantasy setting, and starts to go about his usual shtick. What happens?

what exactly is his M.O. again? He's magic, really powerful, he's just trying to kill stuff and influence people to kill stuff for him, ultimately everything? he's not particularly interesting or even particularly threatening from what i remember of the show

>what exactly is his M.O. again?
From what we know? Presumably to kill everything in the entire multiverse, every last trace of life in all of creation, so that the multiverse will cease to be as it requires living beings to observe it and to know of it in order for it to exist. He may also be a servant of GOLB, and a timeless monstrosity from before even the nothing that preceded the multiverse existed.

He's your average lich in any fantasy setting, which means he menaces a kingdom for a little bit and then the pc's kick his door in and waste him.

In 40k he'd be equivalent to a Chaos Cult leader I think. Pretty sure he menaces a planet for a bit before the inquisition kicks his door in and then meltaguns him in the face.

He got beat by a preteen. He really ain't all that big of a deal.

The Lich is pretty low tier when compared to 40k shenanigans. Yes, he's threatened all life in the galaxy, but that's only because he was able to find and manipulate forces more powerful than himself.

And I don't think that the Lich is going to be able to out shenanigan Tzeentch.

The Lich is basically THE Necron... Non-crazy, Death to all, badass, fuck your Shit Existence should not be Necron. In fact, if he did go into 40k, his entire thing would be to play a very active, very powerful force bent on triggering the Necron Win-condition, with the ultimate goal of destroying Life and Chaos, then gathering up the powers of the Warp to rip the multiverse a new one, THEN going to your favorite fantasy setting and destroying that, then using whatever multiversal powers exist there to rip open a new path through the multiverse, and basically repeating this until he can amass enough power to destroy the entirety of existence.

An ongoing theory is that the Lich is self-aware that he's in a TV show, and he's pulling a Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, minus Deadpool.

So basically you made this thread to extol the virtues of your special snowflake bad guy from your really shitty cartoon and how he can "totally beat anything guyz" and you are going to push that narrative no matter what? That about right?

Sounds like every 40k thread ever, to be honest.

Well yeah, I guess you have a point. Not sure why I decided to interact with the autism today instead of ignoring it.

We send him back to /co/

/co/ never sends us their best do they? I mean look at this trash they sent over. They just send us their problem elements, their shitposters and trolls.

He can't beat -anything-. He's been beaten before, Hell, he has even been sealed for long periods of time. The only problem is that he will ALWAYS return. He will never cease until he destroys all of existence and brings everything back to the oblivion that used to exist prior to the beginning of creation. Despite this, he has been beaten, and sealed away from the world. It would be worse if it had been GOLB invading.

Isn't he like the embodiment of Nuclear War or something?

Considering that it will be Discworld? He will lose in some hilarious way and then cut down by Death a little.

In worst case he gets in line of sealed evils somewhere closer to the end. Maybe gets another rerun in a thousand years.

Implications seem to be that he's a cosmic horror that was merely incarnated into a physical form through Nuclear War.

He's got some fucking competition, because the robots are WAY ahead of him.

Are you saying we should build a wall.

>so that the multiverse will cease to be as it requires living beings to observe it and to know of it in order for it to exist.

Why hello there, I heard you were talking about Quantum Theory and Active observation child.

Also, that thing before time looks to be very similar to that of the Outer God where all slimy things come from.

please take your cartoon shit back to /co/

k