What are some characters you have imagined for a game, but just don't have the opportunity to play?

What are some characters you have imagined for a game, but just don't have the opportunity to play?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>martial artist whose master was taught martial arts directly by angels / cosmic celestial entities
>swordsman with some skill in illusions who primarily uses these illusions to make duplicates of himself to confuse and distract in battle
>literally just a stand user (of the simple punchghost variety) in a fantasy setting

muscle-girl drow barbarian who was raised by merciful but rowdy mountain dwaves

take your shitty art and go.

also Sandwhich already exists.

not sure who sandwich is but
>getting this salty about people wanting to have fun

Make a summoner in pathfinder with a non-weapon eidolon.

I don't want to play Pathfinder, though.

no one does user

We were all set to go on a custom setting, when the GM up and left. No word. No explanation. Just gone.

A shame since the Polynesian shtick was really warming up to me.

>Doomfist if he were Iron Man, but has a secret about a lost family. The secret is that it isn't tragic, he's just a shitty father who left his family to make a buck out in space.
>A musician that summons demons for both combat purposes and as a backup band.
>A metal-plated skeleton warrior that wears wizard's robes and breaks bones with a wrought iron staff. Otherwise a great guy, despite rumors of him being a weird lich.

>salty
>fun
>>>/reddit/

Oooh I can smell the summer on you newfag

You know, Tomorrow Kings would make a pretty cool setting. Just pad it out with some of the other a3 stuff

a megalomaniac octopus in a robot suit named octobot

There's been an infestation of really butthurt newfags the past couple days.

>not sure who sandwich is
>on Veeky Forums

I want to put a damn gun between my teeth.

>not knowing who sandwich is
Christ, I didn't even like her.
Go and read suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/, before you make me feel even older.

For a long ass time I've wanted to make a Sand Witch.

It's been on my mind ever since I spent several years of my early childhood not understanding that a sandwich was two pieces of bread with some stuff in between. Like, noone was ever aware, and I cleared up the misunderstanding on my own, but it was still a very surreal couple of years. Books with children trading an apple from their lunch to another child for one day of dominion over some kind of sorceress of the desert seemed very fantastical, but people were always mentioning the existence of sand witches so I assumed they were just one of those things that made society tick behind the scenes, like the stock market, taxes, electrical power generation etc.

Knight the Sniper in Cyberpunk 2020

Basically a Sniper who specializes in Explosives. I keep using him as an NPC. Where he has a gang of similarly ace snipers, inside of which he has planted a kilo of C6. Whenever someone tries to navigate the bombed out city blocks that are his gangs turf they get sniped. Once they corner and track down a sniper, Knight detonates the C6 inside them. Once they get through all that they run into a maze of Anti Personnel Mines, and firing lanes for his ET enhanced .50 cal. And when they finally corner him, they realize he's not afraid to use a Claymore in Hand to hand combat, and no, not the sword. Front Toward Enemy.

I've always wanted to just play him as a PC. Great bad guy concept, but there's almost always a sniper in the group.

>Half-orc sailor with a penchant for pugilism
>Huge samurai dude who took on the persona of his favored foes, the oni
>Insane Red Army veteran in a post-apocalypse world
>Necromancer/Bard who raises skeletons to act as the backup in his band, which is essentially an undead version of the Coral Reefers

Just to name a few

Who is sandwich?

>>literally just a stand user (of the simple punchghost variety) in a fantasy setting
Summoners in Pathfinder can have "stands", you basically summon a great hero and you ""wear"" it for the combat matching your movements and actions and granting you powers from his legends
>martial artist whose master was taught martial arts directly by angels / cosmic celestial entities
I played a PsychicWarrior/Technician/Tao with Godhand, which is basically a martial art taught by celestial beings