Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1625: Nerf Humans Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-198
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6rsd95Drd1mMEVkTFcwQ2JzMmM/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since Ultimate Lifeform can make boosted versions of copied Stands and other abilities, can you use that power on abilities you already possess? The description sounds like Kars copied the stands, then improved them, so this would be skipping the copy step and just improving stuff you already can do.

Sure thing.

Sweet.

Now to figuring out a plan for surviving all this wackiness at Jump 1. I don't want the other Mes to miss jumps so I can be extra safe going into this place.

HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!

>forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-198

>That's a funny way to say 'We broke the power curve even more'.

And to think All-For-One is still too OP to offer.

Reposting.

Also, since that was the jump myself, Valeria, and the lovely NuBee were cooperating on, we've decided to pick up a new series that we both love.

You thought we were lacking on fighting games? You're not just getting Guilty Gear soon now

You're also getting TEKKEN.

Cause we're doing that too.

Oh yeah.

Why not replace the jumps up for adoption?

What's your /dance, /jc/? Assume this is someone filling in your code for a game with /dance emotes.

did this

aside from the age of S'jet thing I should say

A minor update. I added two new items, gave Instructor's 400CP perk to to Ace and redid Instructor's 100CP perk.

Anyone have any good ides for the 400CP & 600CP perks for Instructor? I want the the 600CP be related to combat since Academy Instructors are high ranked members of the 300.

While you guys are on a roll, I don't suppose you'd be interested in doing Planescape or Baldur's Gate?

>Guilty Gear
>TEKKEN
Now you just need to do Under Night and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle will be complete.

I hate dancing so it crashes the game.

Who had claimed Kingdom Come? Any progress on that?

I know a little bit about both but I've never actually played either, so I wouldn't really be able to do it justice. I could probably play it through but I don't have tooo much interest in doing so compared to other properties.

Not sure about Bee though, dunno whether he's played either.

I'm so excited for BCTB, it looks amaaaazing.

But we already have UNIEL. What we need is Persona 4 and its infinitely expanding array of sequels and spin-offs.

Invalid jump. All we need is Val to replace it and it'll be good again.

Something ot make those kids do their homework

This meme is only a few hours old and it already needs to die.

I do believe it was NikaMoth. I think she's currently powering through a jump for that new Fire Emblem game, with a side of Princess the Hopeful.

>Ultimate Lifeform
...Is this a test? Is this a test to see just how far you can go before someone calls you on your bullshit? 'Cause I'm gonna. No, seriously, how the fuck did you think this was even remotely a good idea? I mean, this is absurd. Like "take this one jump and go win an End-jump" levels of absurd.

>Implying

Kek. Dude, /jc/'s becoming the Val Show. You aren't going to make any headway unless you just quit and move on with your life.

Some rape face going on there.

You really do shitpost from all sides don't you?

It's a very high power jump already, being mostly made of the Jojoverse's heaviest hitters, it's probably the most expensive single option I believe exists in the chain and it takes a major role in most of the story of Jorge Joestar.

This isn't a discounted capstone. It's 1600CP. You'll be 600 into drawbacks to just get it and get a 100cp drawback without points just as the cherry on top.

There are certainly limitations and there's no reason beings of significant enough power couldn't block you nor could certain affects not block you. The copying part is not a fiat backed ability or whatever. It's just something Cars can do, hence the limits that are explained.

>hardcore implying

If Valeria makes the jump it'll be a recognized jump. The current jump can be removed, it isn't anything special. Valeria and Bee can do that along with Persona 4 and complete the four needed to make Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

Ah well, worth a shot.

We just need them to pick up Macross and Resident Evil, among a longer list.

Stop replying to yourself, it's so transparent at this point it physically hurts.

You can always just not buy the option :^)

Does anyone have a link to the english translation of Jorge Joestar so I can read it? The nyaa site appears to be down.

Search on nyaa.si

>Not using pantsu

Here you go dude, have fun drive.google.com/file/d/0B6rsd95Drd1mMEVkTFcwQ2JzMmM/view

If it's just what Kars can do, then why did you say it applies to magic and other things that don't exist in the JoJo verse? And copy protection isn't exactly that common among fictional beings. Like, as is, you could become a minor mutant in the Marvel jump and copy someone like Legion or Franklin Richards. Or Naruto and copy Kaguya because you have chakra. Way beyond the intended levels of each setting. There are some things you just don't offer, regardless of price. You shouldn't be able to purchase the full Power Cosmic in a jump about the Fantastic Four. Or Warhammer 40k and become a Chaos God.

>but if you were a Saiyan, yeah
Your Ultimate Lifeform powers would work in a Saiyan form?

Thanks for the fast responses. Did this fusion last only temporarily or can we expect more collab jumps in future from the two of you.

>You shouldn't be able to purchase the full Power Cosmic in a jump about the Fantastic Four.
>Or Warhammer 40k and become a Chaos God.

Not with the recent power creep, nigger.

And if we can get Black Crusade picked up by somebody else you're fucking right we can get Chaos God.

This is the second line of shitposting you've done this week that involves the chaos gods. Unoriginal.

see
I haven't forgotten. Archanea is almost done and I'm actually kinda proud of what I'm making, despite how Archanea is the least interesting setting to me out of all the Fire Emblems.

But I AM thankful they have an explanation for their magic tomes (It's just taking energy from the environment and putting it in books for use).

>Ultimate Life Form
Does this come with the extreme levels of ham displayed by Ultimate Kars? Because he was a fucking maniac in that form if I remember right.

D'aww, is the little Jumper butthurt over some badwrongfun?

Definitely more collabs in the future, something I've noticed since working on this, Street Fighter and other collabs is they're way more fun than doing a Jump on my own. Whenever one of us hits a wall, the other always has some idea to make up for it, when we're both done, we can put our heads together, and when we get hyped, we hype each other up and make stuff better. It's great.

Do you mind showing what you have for Archanea so far?

Is that yo-yo a gun?

Saaaaaalty.

Did Red actually drop Black Crusade?

>that edit
Is it just me, or does that almost look real? I mean, I know that's supposed to be a real Bridget image, but the edited hair and eye color seem to fit perfectly. If I didn't know better, I'd think that was what Bridget actually looked like.

It's...incredibly rough and I'm putting some stuff in it that I need to make sure its balanced. If it helps, I might be able to put up presentable WIP by monday or sunday next week.

No, you fucking moron. That's the shitposter, he's been harassing her over it since she was announced and harping on it particularly these last few days. Don't be so fucking stupid.

No, for some reason the shitposter has been latching on to Val recently, trying to talk her into doing shit against Red, or at least he's pretending to do so in order to stir shit.

Because there's no reason for it not to either? Why doesn't everything in the chain say it doesn't apply to things not in the original? Certain assumptions you need to make here.

You're also exaggerating a lot of those anyway and rather entirely ignoring that you only copy specific abilities, not raw power.

Kaguya would give you some neat things but you wouldn't have any of her chakra. Most likely the same with the Power Cosmic and you wouldn't even get anything from a Chaos God because being a Chaos God is not a power.

Also most of your examples apply to basically any power copying ability. It's not hard to take advantage of specific instances of a story to abuse Data Drain on wounded characters for example or use an existing power copier to copy the powers of someone like Rogue with much better power copying and then use that easily on people like Franklin Richards.

Either or. Really, even if you do treat ULF as an altform, it's biological manipulation is enough that you could probably turn yourself into a saiyan provided you had one there to study as you did so.

Oh hell yes it's permanent. Making jumps with Bee is insanely fun. We did this in like two days. We're going for TEKKEN next.

He's your dad. He raised you right.

As I said here bro You are making no traction or headway.
Find something else to do with your life, because when this place becomes the Val Show none of the other jumpmakers are going to stick around and none of the anons are going to care.

Photoshopanon is a secret god of his art.

You've swallowed some serious bait if you're that worked up. Calm down faggot, I've been out of the loop.

Looking forward to it, then.

Excellent. In that case, I look forward to being ridiculously hammy and over the top, combining the posing power of both the base JoJo jump with the Jorge Joestar jump to achieve Ultimate Posing Power.

Yes, considering she's been doing everything in her power to actively avoid working on it.

>Most likely the same with the Power Cosmic
Power Cosmic wouldn't work anyway because it's an energy source you have to tap into that's unique to the Marvel universe.

I don't believe so, though can't remember for sure..

Photoshop user is fucking amazing at what he does. I'm not sure he'll ever know how much I appreciated this little pic.

We gonna be able to get those devil jeans, right?

And/or whatever the hell Jinpachi's got powering him. His moveset was cool even if he had no staying power in the series.

Okay, Val, but deep down you know I'm right. You'll soon think this over, and realize you've made a mistake. Please don't disappoint the reasonable people in the thread.

I mean, Jin does have really cool pants. We could probably work them in.

Huh. Neat. I guess Marvel did hit upon that way of trying to keep it's crossovers a little saner.

How could we not offer em?

And how could we not offer a bear/panda form either

She's the highest profile namefag that's left, and probably the most prolific jumpmaker by far, so the shitposter is just going for the most apparent target. That and she's known for making dozens of jumps in the time it takes for most people to make one, so it's easy to use her as bait since no other jumpmaker can compare to her in terms of how prolific and how much they write.

To be fair, I'm fairly sure he was using the Power Cosmic and Chaos Gods as examples of what you shouldn't offer, not what you can copy. Probably doesn't make much of a difference, but still.

Requesting an item that's just a pair of jeans but with devil horns or some other form of devilish iconography on them.

Request accepted.

Other than this fancy new jump, what un-cap perks do we have? There's one in Elona and the Gamer, and I'm sure there have been some others in relatively new jumps.

You have my gratitude.

I remember a while back that someone said they were planning a Kaze no Stigma jump. Is that still in the works at all? I mean, contractor would be a really fun ability to have.

There was one in Noblesse, not sure if that one still counts as new though.

Didn't it come out just this year? That's still relatively new.

Noblesse, Fate/Zero, Psychonauts (limited to psychic), SDK (limited in activation and to physical and spiritual), Soul Eater (I think?), and World Seed.

>turning individual cells of your own into their own living, sapient beings such as birds or other animals.
Could an Ultimate Lifeform bud off custom waifus?

I don't see why not.

If you use The Next Generation to give a companion some biological abilities, does it apply in general, or only to the alt-form they're in when they receive it?

I'd make a "SEX=NOT NECESSARY" joke, but then I remembered that the Ultimate Life Form origin has you as Kars child-

Wait a fucking second, how did that happen anyway?!

Bit weird given they're your children, essentially.

I mean, sure, but there'd literally be no end to the "A night alone with your hand isn't a hot date, Jumper" jokes.

He just made you with his biological manipulation powers.

er, just in that alt form I guess? I don't really mind if you make it in general though.

Wow, so how does it feel, Val? You're pretty much an SBer, now, in all but SB account. And even then, I'm not so sure.

>One of the most powerful options in the chain.
>Jumper immediately disregards power to obtain waifus.
Not even a little surprised.

...huh. Does that mean that a Ultimate Life Form Jumper could create other Ultimate Life Forms?

Unless you're a fire elemental.

There's not really any reason they couldn't. Aside from pride. Or some other emotional reason.

So would I be correct in saying that a Ultimate Being can copy form and techniques from other things if it has the required basic stuff but can't copy raw power.

So like if I saw Naruto I could learn a Rasengan but I might not have enough chakra to do it anyway?

>Strike A Pose
Does this really force you into acting like a JoJo character? And it's permanent?

Is there no way around that?

Is it pun time? I think it's pun time.

Some part of me is tempted to create an army of Ultimate Life Forms and have them all fight over who's the real Ultimate Life Form, all the while driving everyone else insane with their constant declarations of being the Ultimate Life Form.

>He just made you with his biological manipulation powers.
Ah damn I thought another Cars had gender swapped and they had gotten bored enough to try having sex at some point. That was the stupidest option I could think of so I assumed it would be how it worked in Jorge.

I mean, the Understanding/Copy power wouldn't work since it's just for abilities/powers and not skills/techniques but given how smart you are and fast you learn you could probably fake it that you were copying their techniques. Long as you had some way to view their chakra anyway.

>It's just for abilities/Powers
Oh! That's significantly less then I initially thought it was. Still fucking awesome but not Medeka levels.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't know what to pick, or even if I want to jump this. ULF seems so good, but this would be a mid-late chain if I'd do it at all. I'm probably thinking of this in terms of ULF and associated perks. It seems like a better version of Amazo Backup Drive unless I'm seriously misreading this. Are you allowed to buy perks that aren't associated with your origin? It doesn't say. Are perks in your origin discounted?

What's this based on? Other than JJBA, obviously.

I knew NieR: Automato was a sign of intense, imminent powerwanking, though I didn't expect it to come so soon.

So, for example, I could copy the Nara clan's whole Shadow Manipulation shtick, but not their actual techniques? Or at least, not with the Understanding/Copy power? Well okay then, that seems reasonable.

If I'm understanding right, you could just grow a Sharingan and use that to do it.

Yeah, you can buy perks not in your origin or race.

It's based on Jorge Joestar, a non-canon novel written for a big anniversary event of Jojo. It's pretty fun if you want a read. Confusing and not the best book ever written but it's as bizarre as Jojo should be in book form.

Yeah, that's a perfect example.