Let's make an Inquisitor

Bored at work, so let's make an inquisitor using the creation table

1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisitor_Creation_Tables

Rules: first three roles are the candidates. I roll a 1d3 to determine which roll is chosen, unless majority wish to go with a certain choice over another

First off, our gender. Roll a 1d100

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53665616/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Im an idiot

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Sadly idiot isn't a gender

Rolled 1 (1d3)

So female?

We are a lady of the Inquisition, a minority among the Emperors chosen agents, but just as loyal.

Now, how old are we?

>Roll 1d100

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Rolled 99 (1d100)

SHOW ME OLDY

>ask for old
>get ancient
Thank you based rolls, OP hear my plea.

I must admit, it'd be sick as fuck to be one of the oldest members of the inquisition

Imagine it! Being the inspiration for every aspiring female inquisitor... UGH! Now it's cringy... fuck, never mind.

I mean, she could always just hate all the young female inquisitors. Not running around with a proper amount of skulls, wearing skin tight clothing. Disgraceful

Nah nah nah, she's not someone an inquisitor wants to be. She's someone every other inquisitor fears. I cannot imagine what horrors she has seen. What horrors she's committed.

Let's see what we roll for Ordos and other traits before we get into that. She might be some feared and revered woman that has provided inspiration and dread to various people throughout the galaxy through her deeds, or she's a pencil-pusher with a little more authority that no one's bothered to kill or even meet with much.

That would work! The one that's lived this long by being practical!

"WEAR SOME FUCKING ARMOR! THAT MID RIFT IS GOING TO LOOK SO FUCKING NICE WHEN IT'S SPLIT OPEN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KEEP YOUR GUTS IN! FUCK!"

Let's get another roll in here so we can get to that point XD

Rolled 89 (1d100)

You gotta give us that official Next Roll Please post. We are but blind sheep without it.

Rolled 71 (1d100)

>strong independent Inquisitor who don't need no Ordo

Disregard my first role and use these!

Rolled 3 (1d3)

We are ancient, having served the Imperium continuously for centuries.

>Roll to determine exact age? (250+(1d750)

>Leave it a mystery?

And also

>Do we use restorative processes, or do we look our age?

Rolled 300 + 250 (1d750 + 250)

Rolled 719 (1d750)

Mystery Post is Best Post!

I'd personally love it if Grandma Inquisitor does not try to look young. You are going to see her battle scars along with her wrinkles, young man.

As for specific age, I'm fine with it being a mystery.

Need a tie breaker vote

Mystery age, could be 80, could be 1000

An old bag of wrinkles concealing an unstoppable will sound pretty good.

No body knows your true age, either because you've kept it a well kept secret or because you yourself have forgotten. The years grow shorter, and blur into a seamless stretch of time that has been your career.

Some say you have always been with the inquisition. Some believe you were one of the chosen of Malcador the hero to found it. Others believe you a liar, someone who has spread rumors of you age to appear powerful or dangerous or some other contrived reason.

It matters not, your life is a tool of the emperor's will, and not even age has slowed you.

>roll a 1d100 to see what Ordo we lie within.

Rolled 55 (1d100)

Who's ass is getting kicked by grandma tonight?

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Ordo Chronos would be apt

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Rolling for Ordo Xen-

Seconded

I'm terrified we will wind up with a strange 40k femDoctor Who, but at the same time I'm incredibly intrigued.

Also
>two rolls for No Order
WHO ARE YOU, WOMAN?

You say that like it's a bad thing

Rolled 3 (1d3)

Unlike your colleagues, you have not devoted yourself to a single Ordos. You are like a wind, going from situation to planet to war with no clear pattern.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

>roll xd100 (where X is the result of the 1d3) to determine your titles)

This thread reminded me when Veeky Forums made Inquisitor Brandon Bland

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 26 (1d100)

Rollin!

Best of both worlds--she does use rejuvenation treatments to prolong her life, but part of the age mystery is she has been to so many doctors so many times they have lost track, and for the purposes of the adventure, she looks old and is coming up on needing a new treatment

Rolled 97, 12, 14, 25, 86, 88, 65, 68, 56, 10, 90, 13, 4 = 628 (13d100)

Rolled 100 (1d100)

I don't even know what the hell happened here.

>Inquisitor Brandon Bland
Care to elaborate?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53665616/

Rolled 2 (1d3)

Everyone want this? It makes sense, getting a pick me up every other century

Well this is an odd one.

We aren't in an Ordos. So should we

>Make up something?

>or choose a different roll?

A mute crippled war hero at the young age of 45, with a loving wife and children. He was badass in the sense that he was more akin to an Administratium sage than an Inquisitor, looking deep into documents, taxes, bills, etc in order to find odd ends where cults and heretics have made errors in the system. He would then dispatch another Inquisitor along with storm troopers in order to bring the emperors jusgement upon the Heretics

Eh, I rather just have her as Grandma "'Sterminatus"

As long as she looks old by the time this adventure starts, I'm all for it.

To the galaxy at large, she is part of no ordos. She is just...there.

But to the true believers, she is the last true remaining member of the Ordos Chronos.

Some bad ass ancient bdsm penal battalion inquisitor, or something

Yes. The heretic's ultimate Achilles heel. Tax evasion.

This, with the addition that the reason why no one knows for sure which Ordos from which she resides, her record of which has been wiped from the imperium records

>maybe have no title whatsoever?

We could roll for it just to be official, but I am fine with her having no huge title. Her name alone will be enough to strike fear in the hearts of her enemies.

And the reason no one knows her age is because not even she knows with what she's faced in her long centuries of service.

>no one knows her age
>no one knows her name
>no one knows which Ordo she's in, or where she currently is
>no one even knows if she really exists
>but everyone can feel the effects of her actions - every time she chooses to act, she rattles the stars

Title: inquisitor of terra

I'm no good at this but something along those lines

Your records are long gone, some clerical error perhaps. Maybe the machinations of an enemy? Or even your own descision. In any case, you are known throughout the inquisition as an unknown.

No Ordos or title, and no known age. Rumors have risen and fallen around you. Some say you are the remaining member of a Ordos chronos. Others say you don't exist, and are just a myth used to help show new inquisitors the scope and age of the Inquisition. You've heard an Ordos was established to discover your history.

Your work, you duty to mankind and the emperor, matters more though.

>Roll a 1d100 for your Philosphy

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Rolled 5 (1d100)

I'm kinda hoping we get extreme radical for maximum comedy.

>no one knows her name
I actually thing we should give her a name, some strong old name like Ursula or Beaura

Nah, that takes away from it, makes the mystery more human.

>Inquisitor Ursula
>Inquisitor Agnes
>Inquisitor Miriam
>Inquisitor Harriet
>Inquisitor Florence
>Inquisitor Edith

The choices are endless.

I don't know, she has to be called something. But we can get to a name or lack there of once we finish up her important details.

Agreed.

Could also just call her The Inquisitor.

Need one more roll

Rolled 60 (1d100)

I'll help you out, coach.

Holy shit she's a puritan. An ancient, obscure puritan. Ordos are supposed to be caucuses, right? They aren't official, they're just a way of saying what kinda threats to the imperium the inquisitor is interested in dealing with. So maybe this old lady doesn't limit herself to one type of enemy - maybe she's fought heretics, aliens and daemons for centuries? She's gotta be an Inquisitor Lord by now.

EDITH

Rolled 1 (1d3)

Rolled 2 (1d3)

You are often called a temperate Puritan. Frankly though, you consider yourself merely right.

The perfect human galaxy would be home to all of humanity, those unfortunate souls whose genes have cursed them finding their own place within the utopian future of human dominance.

Whatever your reasons, you realize the mutant and the psychic hold a place in society, as inferiors in any case.

>Roll xd100 (where X is the result of the OP roll) to determine you methodaology

>EDITH
I do too!

I'd like to suggest that if we do infact go down the Ordo Chronos route, maybe she's the last one around and she's looking for them. Finding obscure clues and hints scattered all over the galaxy. Looking where only a member of their Ordo would look and seeing things only they would know.

Rolled 97 (1d100)

>You will never be Grandma Inquisitor's Acolyte
>She will never constantly berate and nag you when you inevitably fail to live up to her high expectations
>She will never continue to push you anyway because she knows you have a place, even if it's as a tiny, inferior cog in the machine

Why live?

Rolled 82, 85 = 167 (2d100)

Rolled 10 (1d100)

This. Everyone has their place in the grand scheme of things, they just have to find it.

That can be her title, grandma inquisitor

Rolled 1 (1d3)

For the first method

Rolled 2 (1d3)

>Tempero Bacillum (To spare the rod): is to spoil the child. Constant assessment and testing of acolytes and just about everyone(/-thing) else is one of the top priorities of this Inquisitor.

I shall roll for the second one

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Whoops, wrong one

This guy must be psychic or something XD

>Crescis In Adversis Virtus (Virtue is born in hardship): Every experience is a learning experience, even if that experience will test the mettle of body and soul. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing the hard way!

>Roll on psychic potential table? (Roll 1d100)

Rolled 55 (1d100)

MY PSYCHIC POWERS ARE BEYOND MEASURE

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Let's go psychic grandma!

Ugh. I suppose her having little to no psychic powers makes sense for her hard nose character. Still, if someone were to wind up rolling Master and that was chosen, I wouldn't mind.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

She a Blank!

>Clarify: we can choose not to go psychic

I should have made that clear sorry.

Eh, judging by the rolls she's not gonna wind up psychic anyway.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

Looks like she's a minor Psychic.

>Keep?

>No psychic power?

aww...

Eh, just scrap the power. Have her be a normie brain and let's get to those quirks.

I think no psychic works better for being a puritan anyway.

Rolled 2 (1d3)

Agreed, fits better with her methodology and philosophy if she's not a psyker anyways.

>Roll Xd100 for quirks

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Come on, let's get HERETIC

>Artistic talent: Cooking, painting or music are all possible avenues of exploration for the talented artist.
>COOKING
Grandma Inquisitor's Acolytes are not going on the mission on an empty stomach.

Rolled 37 (1d100)

This!

>Spartan
>i.e. stern
Tell us something we don't know, amiright?