Art you want to use one day

ITT we show each other what images we want to use one day or another because they're so gorgeous or tell such an interesting story

If people are interested in what you want to do with them, try to imagine how you would integrate it into a scenario or make a scenario around it.

Boy, where do I begin?

This is going to be a good dump.

Oh yeah I have this one too it's great

Actually did use this one already. Fishing for a huge king of monsters was great.

I've always wanted to run a post-apocalyptic/dieselpunk monster hunter game based on this picture.

This one weirds me out every time I see it because the chick on the left looks identical to my cousin.

That's the kind of 'weirds' that my life could do with more of tbqh

Gives me Porco Rosso vibes

Now if someone were to grab that hand to "save the drowing person", how would the creature bite them, assuming it can't invert itself?

I guess it could simply hold said person and drag him/her in the water, then constrict its victim and wait for the inevitable death.
Then yummy-time!

The colour out of Africa?

Aaahh! Wrong pic!

I'd like to run a medieval zombie campaign. On a related note; how effective would plate armour be against zombies?

Full plate armor with every part of the body covered should have obvious bonuses and maluses, nay?

+Bite invulnerability
+Can't drag the man around so easily
+Punching zombies to death-again is not such a terrible idea suddenly, but still remains a bad idea
+Litteraly have the skin unreachable by the zombs

-Good luck disengaging once you are overwhelmed
-Once they drag the man down it becomes nigh impossible to get back up

The real question would be:
What is a good melee weapons that lets you kill zombs quickly and efficiently?

>maluses

What country are you from?

>weight

Plate is like 50 pounds and it's better distributed over the body than a modern soldier's gear. There've seriously been tests where an armored dude and a Marine ran the same obstacle course and the match was even or slightly in the knight's favor.

Though to be fair anyone is going to have trouble if a pile of zombies grab them.

using this image as the theme for my next rifts game, thanks for posting!

>What is a good melee weapons that lets you kill zombs quickly and efficiently?
The answer is always a war hammer.

Nope, zombies are slow and sluggish and most time will not wearing armor, the correct answer is a sword, zombies won't dodge if try to sever their heads

Takes more effort to sever the head than to smash it with the point of a warhammer.

Swords aren't meant for cleaving, they're meant for cutting. Zombies don't bleed and don't feel pain. You need to physically incapacitate them, which can be done best with a war hammer. You spike their heads, or break their limbs. With a sword you'd just lodge it into a zombie's bone and then have to try and pry it out with a zombie gnawing on your arm.

Necks are thick with muscle and spines are bone. Sword won't cut through and get stuck.

Best weapon is a baseball bat with a long nail stabbed through the temple from a safe distance.

>and most time will not wearing armor,
Are you retarded? A hammer is for smashing bones, if you are not wearing armor then the hammer will crush your skull. If you are wearing armor, then the hammer will cause you brain damage.

Where did this retarded meme of hammers are useless against unarmored soldiers came from? They have always been used to smash animal bones.

If you like huge, wise, snakes, what about this?

So, I was wrong, but warhammers are kinda heavy, what if you're facing a high number of them?
And for the second user, I guess a bar mace would be the better weapon

Saved, thank you, have another snake

War Hammers are actually quite light. The only metal part of the weapon is the head. They'd weight somewhere between 2 and 4 pounds depending on the size. You could swing it just as easily as any sword/bat/pipe

As for swarms, if you're fighting a large number of zombies with ANY melee weapon you're either fucked or better have an escape plan.

The picture just makes me really uncomfortable. All I can see is the snake promptly eating the child.

This is what peak male performance looks like.

...why?

I understand that it's a fun artistic juxtaposition, and it's kind of cool-looking, but the more one thinks about it, the less real-life sense it makes.

This. Swords kill by cutting but zombies don't die from that unless you totally sever the head, which is EXTREMELY hard with a sword. A hammer or mace lets you just destroy the brain directly.

Still though, fighting a bunch of zombies in melee combat is just asking to get fucked right up.

>When the phylactery is growing your new body to slowly

took me a bit to regonize its star wars only with prop planes.

Show of wealth. Lord over those camel diddlers with your glorious portable oasis.

A campaign about nothing

Frank?