Would pic related belong to the Ravenwing in a Dark Angels army, or would they be normal greens?

Would pic related belong to the Ravenwing in a Dark Angels army, or would they be normal greens?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammerdigital.com/Downloads/Product/PDF/rules/Primaris_Marines_Release_02_July_8th_Kr94JN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normal green, ravenwing is traditionally bikes and speeders and tradition is strong in 40k.

>Are they members of the Deathwing ?
>Are they members of the Ravenwing ?
If the answer to both is no, which in this case it is, then no and they're green.

d: None of the above as they are filthy outsiders and are not to be trusted.

We found Azrael.

That's a good fuckin' point, actually.

Barring "lol time is fluid in the galaxy now" shit, all of a DA player's Primaris marines should be low-ranking greenies.

>GW takes the Starship Troopers jump idea, changes it a little and makes Assault Marines with jump packs
Okay.
>Blizzard takes Assault Marines, changes them a little, and makes Reapers
Eh, okay I guess.
>GW takes Reapers, changes nothing, makes these
Oh for fuck's sake!

They would belong in a mass grave as the DA don't take kindly to genetic aberrations.

Existing Inner Circle members that decided to upgrade to Primaris

I keep forgetting that upgrading is an option.
"We'll never phase out small marine!
Honest!
Although I don't myself imagine Dark Angels being willing to let another Legion's Primarch mess with their genes.

This is something i have been considering too. Theres absolutely no way they'd let these fuckers in.

>all of a DA player's Primaris marines should be low-ranking greenies.

All Primaris Librarians would be Deathwing.

Why not?

They belong in a Drop Pod being launched into a star.

>Why not?
Because they're filthy outsiders utterly divorced from Chapter culture and therefore an abomination unto the ten thousand year legacy of the Sons of the Lion also, they weren't fiddled by the Interrogator-Chaplain during their training, to make sure they were unflinching in the Hunt for the Fallen.

>All Primaris Librarians would be Deathwing.
How do you figure that?

They could be hypontised as part of their induction to the chapter.

Librarians are automatically promoted to the Deathwing.

Plus the rules say all DA Primaris Librarians are Deathwing.

warhammerdigital.com/Downloads/Product/PDF/rules/Primaris_Marines_Release_02_July_8th_Kr94JN.pdf

Everything else has neither the DW or RW keyword. So green.

You'll find out when your codex comes out cause GW will probably go out of their way to make them an entirely different paint scheme

Or, they won't get them as of the Codex, because GW's "Dark Angels is the beta for the Marine Codex" philosophy since 4th consistently has them have less options, and also because the Lion will wake up and create his own Primaris, with blackjack and hookers.

Ah, but it was Andy Chambers who came up with the SC Reapers and he was once a GW writers.

So there.

Those things look like they would barely rise 3 feet from the ground due to excess of weight.

They remind me about those little motorbikes for obese people.

Its been more than 140YEARS bud.

If they're not gotten as shotas and gently fondled by the Interrogator during their implants, they're not good to go, sorry. Standards and traditions must be kept.