Uber Invasion Storytime

Time for one of Veeky Forums favorite comic. Steel your hearts and enjoy, boys fight today.

As you may remember American army is testing new type of uber activation to combat the invasion of their homeland by two Nazi battleships.

So far the results have been messy

But the project bore fruits nonetheless

It seems allies acquired a cheap weapon to combat the dreadful battleships

Long awaited punishment for the psycho

Oooh that's going to leave a mark

As much as I wished to see Siegfried with only half of his chicken brains we got a better deal

And that's it. I'm really excited to see all the possible cross activation effects given blank battleship candidate in Allied possession. Will Allies activate her as speedster glass cannon with speed and halo activations? Or will we see expanded Geltmensch telepathic powers? I can't wait to see.

Nice to see the Allies finally win a victory, albeit a costly one. Hoping for more super-Paton soon

This Storytime of Pain should be on /co/, user

I like Veeky Forums much more. /co/ is a lost cause.

About damned time the Nazis actually took a loss.

So the new Ubers slow subjective time for themselves, then. How does that explain the early versions flying upwards?
Still, that's fucking scary, you could use a couple teams of those to dismember all a regular Uber army's Halo capability.
Slash all their eyes, then there's just a bunch of Heavy Tanks, heavy tanks with a third the strength and ordinary humans, and two-thirds of them blind or dead from overload.

Didn't Fuhrer bite it early on?
To a friendly fire no less.

Then Goebbels had himself sculpted into a Hitler double and carried on as before. It didn't really do much.

Now the Germans have one Battleship operational, one crippled.

Spoiler that shit, Zephyr

>Now the Germans have one Battleship operational, one crippled.
Both crippled

Storytime thread of the latest issue. If anyone doesn't want the new one or previous spoiled for some reason, they aren't gonna come HERE, are they?

Ah yeah, Siegmund lacks an arm. Forgot. Still, he's the closest they have to battle-ready. I suspect that barring them pulling some new 'Ships or like a dozen Cruisers from somewhere they are headed for a very bad time, given the Yanks have their Cruiser/BShip team nearly ready and the Ukrainian lady has her acolytes she is training up.

>Ukrainian
Where did you get that from?

>If anyone doesn't want the new one or previous spoiled for some reason, they aren't gonna come HERE, are they?

Using spoilers is a basic politeness, don't be a cunt

Is she not? Fairly sure she isn't Russian, but my memory of the exact details is vague even when I haven't just had three whiskeys.