/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

Previous thread: >Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
theonyxpath.com/pros-and-cons-and-kickstarters-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
Most creative use of splat powers you've seen?
>5th editons cliffnotes
pastebin.com/cp0r59da

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEtGU_uNr08
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkqevyCrgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring about other people is indoctrination
Good one.

>caring about other people on the expense of the others is not indoctrination
nice mental gymnastics

How is that mental gymnastics?

>he thinks he can escape the autism

Why has it been so bad lately? It was always a bit autistic but never to this degree.

Like was said multiple times in the last thread
>All the tumblr fags are home from college to espouse their newly learned indoctrination.

Guys.... I want to talk about RPGs. Jesus, just take it somewhere else.

But why do they come to fucking /wodg/ to do it?

Too late. The autists are here. All you can do is bend over and hope they get bored.

This is why we hate those sidebars so much, it makes fags like that think its relevant to the game.

Has /wodg/ finally become worse than /cyoag/ or do we still have some ground to make up first?

Chronicles of Fagness or World of Autism?

I don't remember seeing any sidebars about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

It could be worse. I remember the days of the /MLP/ general threads on /co/ before they were banished to their quarantine board.

wait until Brucato publishes his cookbook

Feedback requested on this new Horror.

The Stalwart Revenant Soldier

Virtue: Determined/Stoic
Vice: Hardened
Aspirations: Travel The World, Face Greater And Greater Challenges, Die A Final And Worthy Death

Mental Attributes: Intelligence 3, Wits 4, Resolve 7
Physical Attributes: Strength 7, Dexterity 5, Stamina 9
Social Attributes: Presence 4, Manipulation 2, Composure 7

Skills: Academics (Tactics And Strategy) 3, Crafts 1, Investigation 2, Medicine 1, Occult 2, Athletics 4, Brawl 3, Drive 2, Firearms (Assault Rifle) 4, Larceny 1, Stealth (Ambush) 3, Survival (Tracking, Urban) 3, Weaponry 2, Empathy (Suffering) 2, Intimidation 2, Streetwise (Scrounging, Mercenaries) 4, Subterfuge 2

Merits: Area Of Expertise 1 (Tactics And Strategy), Direction Sense 1, Interdiscplinary Specialty 1 (Tactics And Strategy), Professional Training 5 (Soldier: Firearms, Survival, Streetwise), Trained Observer 3, Virtuous 2, Demolisher 2, Greyhound 1, Seizing The Edge 2, Contacts (Soldiers, Mercenaries, Black Market), Iron Will 2, Resources 3, Safe Place 4 (Underground Bunker), Firefight 3, Iron Skin 2 (Advanced 2), Marksmanship 4, Martial Arts 4, Shiv 2

Willpower: 21
Defense: 8
Initiative: 12
Speed: 17
Health: 14 (Size 5)
Potency: 7
Integrity: 5

Weapons/Attacks
Knife [+1L Melee; 9 Dice]
Assault Rifle [+3L Range 150/300/600; 10 Dice]
Martial Arts [+0L Melee; 10 Dice]

Dread Powers: Fearless, Gauntlet Cloak, Immortal, Influence 3 (Determination), Prodigious Leap, Regenerate 2, Surprise Entrance, Vanish

I dunno, I just wanna talk about Silly Mage Ideas.

Like the Moonfuckers.

Who I just came up with a Final Attainment for.

"My Dick is the Dick that with procreate with the heavens!"

How derailed did they get?

>Has /wodg/ finally become worse than /cyoag/

Please neck yourself for even thinking that
Nothing is worse than that cesspool of ass

At least it's on topic.

Somehow you managed to be even more autistic than the tumblrfags. Congratulations.

Is that actually a thing?

fake and gay

That's because Brucato took a very political anti-semitic stance with it in m20, making it relevant, because for the most part OPP authors can't help themselves with their ideologies leaking into everything they do.

Check out some /mlp/ thread simulators on youtube to get an idea.

M20 Cookbook, yeah. It was funded as a part of the Kickstarter campaign (when we still had hope) and currently, Brucato seems to focus on that

Shut your face you shitgrill!

I do what I want, and I like what I do!

I thought Brucato not only wanted nothing to do with the cookbook but had no part in it.

This entire franchise, including its fans, really is a flaming dumpster fire isn't it?

Didn't he also admit to not being able to cook, or is did I imagine that?

Did he actually just compare Israel to ISIS?

The werewolf cookbook was okay.

>this one user so butthurt about the threads not revolving around him that he's willing to shit on literally everyone to try and get (You)'s
Guess the one drunk in Team America was a right about Assholes after all.

This is how far we've fallen.

Yes! And clearly applies that view to all jews, like an increasing amount of 'liberal' leftists.

Which user?

So it's going to be 5000 pages long with contradictory often irrelevant information and occasionally no actual measurements, oven temps, or times?

>Bernaise sauce recipe
>Wouldn't you like to know.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

He's not wrong you know. Have you read the Talmud?

Why do people keep replying to the off-topic shitposters?

are you /x/ user or palestine user?

The one complaining about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEtGU_uNr08

I've never used /x/ and Muslims are just as bad as Jews.

There is nothing else in the thread to reply to. Hope is lost.

>Talmud
I am fully aware that all religious people are scum. That still doesn't justify dehumanizing them.

The butt hurt kike that still won't shut up. I'm starting to miss aspel or jakki. Hell I'd take 2hou at this point.

How did it get this bad?

there is nothing else to do. The Dark eras kickstarter is shit, all we can do is wait for new books and the future doesn't look to bright, with edgelord Elricson on the horizon
>tfw you just want to play a nice rpg with your friends about being monstes in human society in the modern day

EVERYBODY! STOP REPLYING TO THE SHITPOSTERS AND TALK ABOUT WOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

There is plenty to discuss about the material already out there. There's probably thousands/tens of thousands of pages of WoD/CofD material that's been published and nobody can do anything but argue about politics?

The palestine lover who pops up every thread to give us his uninformed opinion and sparks autistic shitposting

How am I uninformed? The people who have lived in an area for over a thousand years have more claim to it than the people who left 2000 years ago.

I miss the magefags. At least they talked about the game.

Its all been covered. Without particular questions or topic of discussion being proposed, it will just keep being shit posting.
Here goes a poor attempt.

So I rather like Freak Legion as a historical art piece, but how are you supposed to use this shit in game? What type of game were they writing these books for? When would this shit come up? How do I use this book I bought?

Some of the art in OWoD really makes me wonder what kind of games other people were playing.

That's a rather arbitrary distinction when they didn't 'leave' they were forced out by those people who have been occupying their territory ever since.

Once upon a time these generals were lovely places with flowers in every vase and smiles on everyones mouth-faces.

Would you believe it? I wouldn't. I mean if you told me that, I'd more than likely call you a liar and walk away and find some place to get ice cream to replenish the innocence you blacked with your FILTHY DECEITS!
I like strawberry.

You haven't. You've seen a /pol/ infographic.

And here we go again

They were forced out by the Romans, and even if it was the Arabs, the Arabs who did that have been dead for hundreds of years, the Arabs who live there now never did anything of the sort.

Oh no.

This is an RPG autistic forum. Of course people can't just let someone being overtly wrong and misinformed stand. Why do you think posts about Caine bait so many people?

It's a black dog product. Going by a lot of the art, it was supposed to be superheroes through a mirror darkly. Otherwise, it's expanded fomori rules for 2nd edition Werewolf which is what I use it for. The section on life in a First Team is actually quite excellent.

Hi, im looking to play something a little different. I would like to try nWoD. Maybe the warewolf one. I have played the warewolf one before and it ended before it began. I have also played genius the transgression which is based off of changling? I think?

Is anyone recruiting for a game?

You should cook this meal with an oven on somewhat hot. NO DONT YOU FUCKING ASK WHAT IS "SOMEWHAT HOT"! Asking for measurements is the tools of the MAN!

Have you ever had things like Savage Genitalia come up in any game?

The Arabs that live there conspired with the Nazis and actively blocked jewish refugees that were then sendt back to die in camps.

Archmages are something that should never have been in the setting, they don't work and the entire idea is ridiculous.

thankfully not and I do not plan to

This is even less helpful than talking about Jews and the Arab menace.

>The people who have lived in an area for over a thousand years have more claim to it than the people who left 2000 years ago.
The people who have lived in an area for over a 50 years have more claim to it than the people who lost war 50 years ago.
See? Time is relative.

Mage supremacy.

The Germans actually were Nazis, that doesn't mean they deserve to be forced from their homelands.

Ok so i am reading all i can about Requiem to start my first campaign. I read all the covenant books and secrets of the covenants (it sucked), blood sorcery and Damnation city.

Should i read ghouls? Or any other books? I will be using 2E Core.

Any good city book anyone can recommend?

Listen, if I have to turn to shitposting to save this thread I'll do what needs to be done. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hmm. In that case, god speed and good luck user.

they were, tho. And you don't see german terrorists attacking polish citizens.

You also don't see Polish settlements crossing the agreed on border.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkqevyCrgY
Which Family/Hunger Combo would best fit a Beast that feeds on Road Rage?

Anakim Predator?

Here

I'm disappointed that nobody used my OP pic.

You what? What's wrong with archmages?

Anakim for sure, either Predator, Nemesis, or Ravager depending on how you want to play it.

That would kind of be inviting it. While it happened anyway, it's better not to give it any help.

They don't fit WoD at all. Mages are bad enough with the whole "Normal humans with do anything powers" thing, and Archmages are the same but so much worse. As someone in another thread put it, if you want that, go play Nobilis.

>The Germans actually were Nazis, that doesn't mean they deserve to be forced from their homelands.

That's debatable.

In any event, Jews have continuously lived in the Levant since well before Islam even existed.

Many moved to Israel proper because they were expelled from their homes by the same Arabs who still are trying to kill them.

I also take the lamentations of the billions of Arabs, with their vast swaths of territory and many countries, who supported the Nazis, tend to only lose territory when they attempt genocide, and cannot stand a few Jews in an area smaller than New Jersey, with great skepticism and little sympathy.

Caine is a prison bitch who gets passed around by archmages as a foot stool.

Because both Germany and Poland agreed like civilized nations, unlike the palestines, who were greedy and wanted the whole country for themselves, while Israel accepted the Partition plan of 1947 and would have offered the palestines their own state. They have only themselves to blame for everything that followed

Caine could beat an Archmage

:^)

I'm pretty sure you'd need a wizard hat, fangs and a ghost for the trio.

Then all get eaten by the Wyrm

Because they shouldn't have to give up any territory, they were native to the area and the Jews weren't, refusing to compromise with an invader is not some great sin.

Cant do saturdays.

Only in the 3edgy5u cancer that is oWoD.

Why should I lower myself to become a god?

>t.archmage

Someone with photoshop skill get on this.

Yet the jews did it anyway.

It is when you can't win a war to defend yourself and refuse to parlay :^)

>You also don't see Polish settlements crossing the agreed on border

Agreed border? The 1967 Green Line is an armistice line. Except for Egypt and Jordan, the prior owners of Gaza and the West Bank, respectively, the other Arab countries are still technically at war with Israel.

Jordan and Egypt essentially wiped their hands of the Palestinians (and Egypt got back the Sinai), just like most of the rest of the Arab world is doing now that Iran is a far bigger issue that a few Jews.

Where else would be Caine? Or has he found his way into Chronicles?
>How would Chronicles change by the presence of Caine and Masquerade-vampires?

Jews left the Levant a very long time ago. By that logic, we need to give England back to the Celts, Thailand back to the Mon, and expel every single European from the Western Hemisphere.