What went wrong?

What went wrong?

You want the full story or the cliffnotes?

What DIDN'T

If the full story just the Black Library novels?

No, the full story goes back to the Old Ones because they were a goddamn mistake from the word go

Are you saying the Old Ones were a mistake or the Eldar?

Old Ones wuz a good boy. they dindu nuffin

that outfit for starters. GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRLLL, you know her crystalized soul space elf momma dressed her up in that outfit. SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT, that head-piece is so warhammer 40k years ago, and that skirt? honey please, get yo space juju slannesh's, acting like she don't need no man, spacer ho, bitch ass out of here, ya damn ratchedy thot

They tried to advance the story in new and exciting ways but forgot the "new and exciting" part.

With Yvraine? Not much IMO, she's the most interesting character from Fracture of Biel-tan.
Of course, Fracture of Biel-tan read like the author turned in his first rough draft and called it a day, so make of that what you will.

Nothing.

She's actually pregnant of Guilliman.

Yes.

That was pretty mean of her

Well Ahriman was about to kill all three of them so fairs fair.

Nothing! I think she's pretty and I hope her and Rowbowt make each other genuinely happy!

Happy endings and cute couples can happen out of the grimdarkness!

I still hate that outfit.

I miss the old Azhek
The more gold Azhek

Veeky Forums going full fanfiction.com

Female characters in 40k? What is going on? Did GW stop being gay fags pandering to 14y old boys while I was looking away?

>Of course, Fracture of Biel-tan read like the author turned in his first rough draft and called it a day, so make of that what you will.
Many years ago we had a guy on here that said he had a shirt story published by BL. He turned in a draft expecting them to proofread and correct it but they just went and published it as was.

>weebs

Ynnead forgot to make Guilliman's "Spiritual Rod" Functional.

Modern GW writers are boring writers and they treat 40k like it would have an actual storyline. It's basically the 40k version of the Marvel cinematic universe now, except it's not nearly as well managed.

Yea we need to get back to the roots of everything being just ridiculous and acknowledging that its all just fucking ridiculous without the wink wink nudge shit.

The current writers cannot into being subtle, though. When Abaddon showed up on Cadia in person the only reason he did so was because the writers thought it would be more dramatic if Abaddon decided to gloat in person and compromise his entire operation.

So basically everything GW publishes now is a first draft and the quality assurance is non-existent.