Hey Veeky Forums... post Your Dudes™

Hey Veeky Forums... post Your Dudes™

Tell us about your dudes. Why are they special, what do they do? How do they do it?

Although you can see the Primaris Marine template as Op pic, non GW is ok too.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TfbQ0ipG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping to make sure this thread stays up while I sleep

I'm playing magpies 5th company. At the moment, if I hadn't bought the dark imperium box, I would have more librarians than normal troops.

Crusaders. They crusade and kill heretics. They dont look like those new shitty chad marines.

Knights of the Starlight Hawk
Fleet based
Drop Assault
Most likely Salamander Progenitor
Understrength
Mostly Codex Compliant, but with a few but significant deviancies.
Tasked with reconnecting/reconquering worlds lost in the Dark Imperium.

Chapter recruits solely from the offspring of Space Marines, either fathering children before receiving the Black Carapace & final transformation, or donating seed. They initiate any willing descendants, even those not directly father-son. It is not unheard of for a nephew or grandchild to be the only one to succeed the grueling trials, those that do not live up their ancestors usually find other ways to help their family. Family is important to them & so is inheritance, most arms & armor being inherited. The rank of Chapter Master is an inherited title, as well as the leaders of each Company. They are led by the young but promising Lord Bradley. He succeeded his father after his death during a battle while the fleet was besieged by Chaos on an unrecorded world. The battle seemed hopeless but the young marine, at the time leading the Scout Company, received a vision of a twinkling hawk blue & light grey, leading him deeper into ruins of some old forgotten civilization, something from the Dark Age of Technology. Inside a defensive citadel they found a large crystalline sculpture of a winged birdlike creature. The rest of the ragged marines held fast while the Chapters few tech priests & Tech Marines investigated the artifact, it had some kind of effect on Warp, activation of the artifact turned the tide against the demonic host attacking the Chapter, allowing them to be fight free & escape back to their fleet. Renamed the Knights of the Starlight Hawk, they have interred the artifact upon their flagship Starstorm within the Chamber of the Hawk.

Neophytes are required to meditate there as their last trial. For some will gain visions or guidance, for others nothing, & some are found dead, with their eyes burned out. The Hawk is sometimes glimpsed or seen by marines, always leading them to safety or to where they are needed most, & some say that the Hawk itself guides the fleet through the Great Scar.

The fleet has a huge civilian population, with the idea being they would serve as a Hive to repopulate the worlds the Chapter finds during thier voyage.
The entire Chapter is Primaris & supported by Scions who are mostly other important nobles of the civilian fleet. The capitol of the fleet is the voidship Venturous.

What do you guys think of this color progression? Standard, Sergeant, Officer. I'm unsure about the faceplate on the standard marines.

They are an Alpha Legion splinter that finished of a dieing ultramarine successor, then took their place and was in the process of rebuilding when Cadia exploded.

I can tell more if anyone is interested, although I've posted in a few of these threads. They're the ones that have to grow Ultramarines in the basement.

I think you'd have more definition on your scheme if you had the tubing as Dark Grey or something.

Go for it

Forgot pic.

I agree. Havent updated the scheme though, sorry. Will do next time.

I need help /your dudes/

I'm planning to build a Ad-mech female tech-priest (or Alpha) and I need a suitable name, gone fucking blank though.

Domina seems to be "Lady" in Latin so I didn't know if I wanted a title or an actual name

or something like

>Domina Cyen Automata - Alpha Primus MMXXIV

Or should it be simpler, or if you can out and out think of a cooler name (not hard) I'd love to hear it

Your spoopy Hawk thing sounds interesting, I don't know if you'd actually care to tell "us" what it is, while unknown to the Chapter

>It's actually an Old One warp dampening device that such and such

It makes it a tad more grounded than magic crystal hawk statue.

Although I really like the Hive City in spaaaace, almost like they have their own human breeding program, although that's probably not what you meant

Well, take a seat on my huge lap and let me tell you a tale. A tale of the Lernaean Brotherhood, who are also huge.

During the 23rd Founding, a planetary system known as Paragus was under continual attack by Orks, no forces could be mustered to fully eliminate the Greenskin threat, so the highlords instead voted to found a new chapter of Space Marines to defend the mineral rich system and eventually cleanse the threat wholesale. Thusly, a chapter of Ultramarine successors known as the Stormborne Knights was created and assigned the planet of Typhon to recruit from. With the Stormborne Knights leading the defense of the system, the Orks began to loose ground quickly, but the increase in activity only further stoked the Orks' lust for war, and the battles over the years became larger and more costly to the Stormborne, whose numbers were steadily decreasing. Knowing full well they could not last in a war of attrition, the Stormborne Knights mustered the entirety of their numbers and every allied Imperial ship they could to strike the heart out of the Waaagh. Losses were tremendous, but the Waaagh was scattered, easily eliminated by the small crusade of Black Templars that had arrived to aid the system. The Stormborne had been reduced to a mere fifty marines from the 3rd company. The survivors fell back to their isolated orbital station, the Bastion, to begin to recover the chapter.

Several weeks later, mere days after the Templars and the other Imperial reinforcements had left the system. Alarm sirens wailed again aboard the Stormborne Knights' station. An ancient pattern battleship had slipped from the warp dangerously close to the Bastion. The ship was unmarked, and attempts to hail the vessel had no response. Without warning the battleship began to furiously bombard the Bastion's shields. The surviving marines attempted to call for help over the long range vox, but found their transmission jammed.

Cont.

I was going to have it be a device of Old One tech, that they used to navigate before they made the Webway. A Warp entity that filled the role Navigators do in the Imperium. It was lost on the world for a long ass time, until the young Scout Commander found/comunicated with it. But people seemed to think that might be too snowflaky so i dialed it back.

Beyond a navigational/prognostication Warp entity that seems friendly/supportive of the Marines thst found it, i dont really have anything else dreamed up. No name or personality. Just a kind of totem/mascot.

& yes while the Hive in space does not have any forced breeding program, it does really encourage big families, & starting colonies. Bloodlines are also a big deal because everything is feudal. Each ship counts as its own citystate. Captains & ranking officals are inherited positions, & full of nepotism. Laborer & shit jobs are done by ship serfs who are not allowed to leave the ship they belong to. There is some middle ground yeoman/merchamt equivalent class that move freely between fleet ships. Volunteering to be a colonist is a very favorable way to move up in life as a shipserf, giving them a lot of freedom.

An admech army that started as backwards primitives living in the ruins of a Forgeworld. The natives worshiped the Machine Spirits by piling fruit/food on a platform infront of a doorway deeper into the ruins. They could not approach the door as the machines would scream "Ident Scan" & any who were scanned were not worthy enough & were destroyed by the deathray security measures. One day, a lizard was attracted to the food pile, the cognator didnt recognize the lizard as a threat so it didnt kill it. The natives tnought the lizard to be an embodiment/messenger of thier god & started worshipping it. Time passes & real Admech come to the planet. Just one exploritor who finds a planet full of nutjobs. He goes to the doorway, it recognizes him & lets him enter & start to repair the place. The natives get pressganged into being admech & start to learn the proper rituals & such. The Exploritor finds the lizard they worship & says its a messanger of the Omnissiah, & now carries it around as a mascot because its easier to do that than kill a planet full of retards

Waiting for part 2 user

>Mostly Codex Compliant, but with a few but significant deviancies

>I'm mostly vegan but i eat bacon everyday

As the Bastion's void shields collapsed, squads veteran Alpha Legionnaires were teleported into the station. The Stormborne Knights found themselves outnumbered and outgunned, but were prepared to sell their lives for a high cost. It mattered little to the legionnaires of the Lernaean Brotherhood, this was key to a plan centuries in the making. For hundreds of years the Brotherhood has searched for a suitably weak Chapter to eliminate, and then more importantly, replace, to tap the vein steady Imperial supplies straight from the Adeptus Mechanicus. A small contingent was left to pose as the Stormborne Knights, while the remainder of the Brotherhood reboarded their vessel and left once again for deep space.

The new Stormborne Knights consumed the memories of the old, fabricated a story just incase word of the battle had gotten out, and began their duty to grow their numbers into a sizable force. In the deepest, most isolated chamber of the Bastion, a lab was built with the sole purpose of geneseed implantation, but not of the Alpha Legion. In this lab, the Ultramarine geneseed from the last true Stormborne Knights was implanted into mentally failed aspirants, to be harvested and used to pay gene-tithe to the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Cont.

Writing this all as I go, I had it saved, but I fried my old hard drive.

Since that time, the Brotherhood has been in a state of aggressive rebuilding, staying out a major conflicts and only lending just enough aid to avoid suspicion. This growth of power hasn't only consisted of Space Marines however, the local planetary governments and PDFs have all been heavily infiltrated with agents as well, especially the local Stormtrooper Corps, a great number of which are composed entirely of early stage aspirants.

By the fall of Cadia, the new Stormborne Knights had grown to roughly full strength, assumed complete control of the system's government and PDF, but were appalled by the return of Guilliman. Although separated by the turbulent activity of the warp, the Brotherhood feared that the Ultramarine primarch would see through their plot, and have begun preparing to leave for the depths of space once again before they are discovered.

So basically they had a good thing going, but Bobby G has potential to ruin everything, so they are gearing up to grab as many men and ships as they can, jump away and say fuck it, let's find a new system and be space pirates.

Also, I don't know a whole lot about the process of getting Primaris Marines, but my bet is they wouldn't be able to without getting found out.

As in, they still favor its doctrine, 1000 men cap, 10 Companies etc. But they have a Cult of the Hawk, that definitely aint Kosher & they have nepotism & recuit only the bloodlines of SMs

How's this?

That immediately makes it looks a lot better and breaks up the model

Man, it feels like I haven't touched My Dudes in a year at least.

Iron Phantoms are a renegade Iron Hand chapter stationed on an icy hive world near a Tau expansion sphere. They were excommunicated for using Tau tech to successfully repel an attack. Knowing an Imperial force would be coming and the Tau are mounting up for another push, the chapter figured they would not be able to fight both and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to hold the system forever, so the chapter elected to flee with everything they've built up (technology, allies) and vowed to return and claim the system from whoever takes over.

Closest I could do to a Gold & Silver color

Eye wateringly awesome

Thanks my main inspiration was to be a son of Dorn who remembers what is most important, covering everything in excessive bling.

All I have is the paint scheme, and that they are blood angels successors. Any suggestions for the bolter color or fluff?

Scourge Eagles
Progenitor: White Scars; Chapter Established during the 21st Founding
Color Scheme: Charadon granite/Chainmail
Home World: Saer'rio

Fleet Based, favor Assault Troops and Bikes for Infiltration and Hit and Run attacks when planetside (Standard Issue Kit also includes Camo Cloaks for full Battle Brothers, some higher ranking Astartes even have camoline robes over their armor.), otherwise prefer various skimmers and fliers, although they truly shine most in fleet combat and boarding actions. The Scourge Eagles fortress monastery is a moon sized space hulk trapped in orbit of their home world.

A mutation was previously present within their Chapter, the gene-seed slowly saps away their warp presence. This led to numerous alterations in Chapter composition such as maintaining two extra Scout Companies, nearly six times the normal number of Apothecaries and four times the number of Chaplains, as some Battle Brothers wished the Emperors Peace rather than risk their secrets become known to the Inquisition.

As of the Ultima Founding, the Scourge Eagles redoubled efforts to recover lost and forgotten information regarding the origins of their gene-seed has been successful, recently learning of their relation to Jaghatai Khan and the White Scars. As of now they have received additional reinforcement in form of Primaris Marines with the curing of the mutation in their Gene-Seed, though their frequent encounters with the Legion of the Damned and older Battle Brothers with the mutation still remain present.

Aaaaaanooooonnnnn... Come out and plllaaaayyyy.... AAAANNNNOOOOONNNN... COME OUT AND PLLLLAAAAYYYAAAYYYY....

Freedom doesnt play, it RINGS!

Have you missed me /tg?

Paint scheme looks cool, but immediately is noticeable as a custom one instead of official.

Bolter color needs to be something that's not that pastel dark blue. Gold, silver, grey like the shoulders, black, red, any of those would be better.

And almost on cue. How fairs it fellow Eagle? Ready to dispense indiscriminate freedom and liberty all over some traitors and xenos?

How about...
The Bloody Choir

They were formed to crusade with Gilli, have an affinity for old Catholic style chior chanting/music & bells. They use the bells to help condition those that fall to the Black Rage of which there are a lot of them, trying to keep them normal til they here the bell toll, which is the psychological trigger for them to Rage.

After the crusade they were placed in a sector near some Nurgle or Khorne Marines. Now they defend the area from their fortress-monastery, The Gloria Domine

Yes my brother. It should be know Eagles flock together.

(I wait a bit to reply til I see either someone talk about me, or the tread is about to die, orI see you or the other dude. I do not want to spam thread "Dude" threads so much as to make people reluctant to post.

Im actually thinking of what kind of fluff to give my dudes. Something moderately snowflaky without stepping too much on the toes of the lore.
I'm feeling that they are a Lost Legion to Primarch II qho was raised on a planet that was basically 40K 'Murica. He opposed the Emps Empire & though they tried to work together, the Emps was too uncompromising & eventually sent his attack hound. I just got to figure out the Primarchs specialty, & the Legions specialty

alright so with the new redemptor dreadnought making me hard for dreads again, i'm trying this again. so three chapters are sent to the outer reaches of the segmentum obscurus. these chapters of ultrasmurf and blood angels stock were to assist a mechanicus expedition. on a dead world with no life they find a device within a fortress. The device releases an ancient plague (possibly nurgles) that eats muscle and skin tissue. most of the 3 chapters are nearly eaten away by the virus, aside from the techmarines. only a few marines from each chapter are immune and once the cure is found most of the chapters marines are dead or barely alive husks with shriveled limbs and broken bodies. The chapters are all left under strength and most of the officers are dead or on life support. the marines agree to combine into a new chapter renaming themselves the last bastions. all three of the chapters dreads are brought together and they now have a whopping 15 active dreads thanks to the many broken marines that they had who could be placed in dreadnoughts.

the chapter is focused on excellence in war and have a affinity for art (blood angels and ultramarines) they constantly clean and maintain their dreads painting and adding glyphs and fresh coats of paint to them. the chapter is ruled by the dreadnought council made of the last chapter master and the few company commanders left. finally arriving closer to support in the ultramar system the chapter is given primarius marines and new dreadnoughts to add to their large count of dreadnoughts.

>I also want to make a sexy dreadnought chapter master oc!

we also take dreads from BTFO chapters and broken ones we find wich pisses off the other chapters and call the LB scavengers

Curious about something Dreadman.

I understand the link between Ultra chapters & the Nurgles rot. But what if it was Necrons instead? They have no fear of Biological weapons so they could decide to amke use of them in war. Then you could have the theme being your army of men bound in mech bodies fighting Necrons which are men bound to mech bodies.

Moderate Snowflake usually means Cursed Founding. Easy to pull off Iron Hands, Imperial Fists or Ultramarines parent legion at that rate. If you're going to spam missiles, definitely go Ultramarine parent legion and be vastly more patriotic than those stupid Howling Griffons in all of their Britishness...

In truth, I only like reporting the Scourge Eagles to piss off that one ultra salty lore elitest user. I'd rather talk about my Tyranids but it is SO hard to really fluff out space bugs.

I've got the bioluminescence angle going for their flesh tones. There was this really bad ass sheen used to the exoskeleton back in the 3rd Edition 'nids dex. It was the rusty orange carapace over the dark blue/grey high lighted exoskeleton.

Either way if I could play these guys out like I fluff or paint them, it'd be a fleet of mass production of stranglers and spore mines with a heavy favoring of subterranean and aerial assault combos. I really liked the idea of a fungus or plankton angle on their paint scheme. It's just so damn hard to figure out how to make Tyranids unique outside of just a color scheme. Tactics aren't inspired, units conform to a set meta. so my favorite option is painting and modelling with a lot of kit bashing and ad-hoc builds to count creatures as others (Say a well altered Carnifex kit now looks very much like a Malanthrope...).

Chaos Space Marines that are a retainer for a dark mechanicus forge. They worship the ommnisiah as a chaos god and have a love of demonically possessed augmentations.

that might work actually the bio weapon wasnt linked to nurgle directly any sort of ancient plague would be cool also the chapter was founded in M.35 so dark imperium hadn't started yet

Experiment with popping open a glow stick & sprinkling them with it. I dont think it would effect the paint or plastic but Im a random dude on the internet so take this with a grain of salt. Youd only need about one or two sticks before a battle & if you play in low light it would have a pretty cool effect.

As for fluff, why not explain their biological history? What did they eat or adapt to to need bioluminescence? Have they killed any interesting or significant planet or people?

How many dread pics/gifs do you got dreadbro?

Thats TOO glowy (And technically dangerous) to bust open glow sticks for a quite gimmick. As for biologic history I'd have to fill that out as survivor reports and biologis findings. Just not very fun to whip those up without learning more. I'm still on again and off again studying the biologic function, application and advantage of the luminescence. I'm only going to write it out if I have hard science backing them rather than being content to letting dice dictate everything. That was how I got into the blank mess with my Spess Mahreens, I'd rather not revisit that sort of predicament.

a bunch as many as I can find of art of them

Nah, can't think of "Curse" & they are too 'Murica memy for that anyhow.

Post more pls

Glow in the dark puddy? Like the stuff kids can buy. Maybe put a dolop "bulb" on your dudes. Honestly the nonidentity of Nids turns me off of them. Id rather fluff half a dozen Imperium armies or Xenos than Nids

kek np

still cant think of a good color scheme keeping in mind they like to look polished and pretty

Plain metal maybe?

If you don't want your vehicles scavenged, then fucking salvage them, faggots. I can't fucking understand why chapters are written as complaining that Sons of Medusa or whoever "stole" their destroyed vehicles. You had hundreds of years to pick them up, it's not like they stole them immediately after the fighting or even during.

If a Land Raider or Dreadnought is that valuable to you, and they should be, you should be recovering those wrecks ASAP.

I prefer bright catchy colors (im also a slaanesh player) maybe white or yellow im not sure

White and gold my dude.

I agree it doesn't make much sense then again neither does my chapter but gotta stretch the boundaries sometimes

Spraypaint them chrome & paint pictures/decals over top of it, like a custum car.

like this?

Fuck yeah like that!

Always happy to see FREEDOM

its pretty ba I must say might throw in another color maybe hmm

Blood Angels & Ultras, could use Red & Blue as your colors.

thats a cool idea need to mix them without looking like crimson fists though

I've had an idea for a chapter that eschews lightning strikes and instead specializes in trench warfare and leading non marines, They would work closely with the imperial guard, Holding the toughest spots in the trench line while providing tactical and strategic advice, They would have their own household regiments, Potentially even drawing recruits from the children of the men in these, They would favour dreadnaughts as far as astartes vehicles go and heavily favour hydras and basillisks.

The Reductors: (looking for suggestions for a better name)

Progenitor Legion: Imperial fists (Originally)
Current Genetic Heritage: Unknown/Mongrel
Non Codex Organization

Following the Iron Cage; a small faction within the 7th Legion became disgruntled with Dorn's increasingly suicidal leadership style; believing that Dorn's failure to save the emperor was a sign that the age of the Primach had ended, and that his attack on the iron cage was not only a foolish undertaking, but had also pointlessly wasted far to many of their brothers lives. This small faction decided to break away from their parent legion, believing their father was straying further and further from the Emperor's true path.

Guiliman's second founding provided the perfect opportunity for this increasingly bitter group to break away. After the Second founding the newly formed Reductors cut all ties with their parent chapter and Primarch. Striking out on their own in the name of The Emperor. Adopting the Legion scheme that was used before Rogal Dorn's discovery.

This beginning shaped the chapter's attitude. Disgruntled with the state of the Imperium and the harsh reality of the universe the chapter has a rather pessimistic view of the Imperium, fighting rather for its people than for the Imperium. (Basically they are realists)

The chapter is divided into 10 companies. Each company is made up of 80 marines; 4 Tactical Squads, 2 Assault Squads and 2 Devastator Squads (as well as usually around 20 Squires/Brothers-in-Waiting).

cont.

Rather than having a dedicated scout company, scouts (squires) are assigned to individual battle brothers in the tactical squads. Squires will accompany and serve a single battle brother from the time of their first implant to the time of their accession. Should their master deem them worthy of accession but there is no place currently available within the current company structure; a Squire will be seconded to a "waiting squad" to serve as scouts. Though being a full battle brother; some brothers take to this new role whole heartedly choosing to never ascend to a role within the battle company.

Reductors also lack any Apothecaries; instead all battle brothers are trained in at least the rudimentary harvesting of gene-seed; with implant operations usually being performed by a group of battle brothers and chapter serfs rather than a single Apothecary as would be the case in other chapters.

The Reductors are notorious for their tendency to scavenge anything that can be used from a battlefield after a battle; including their allies vehicles and even gene-seed. Post battle the remaining Battle Brothers will swarm over the battlefield, rescuing wounded, harvesting gene-seed and granting the Emperor's Mercy to those beyond help. Numerous accounts exist of Reductor Marines harvesting the Proginoid glands of allied space marine chapters before said chapters have a chance too. This has made them somewhat hated by all chapters that have served alongside them.

This stealing of gene seed has caused the chapters genetics to become a mongrel blend of several different gene types.

I hope that stockpile of Tau tech includes a plethora of suits ripe for corruption, reconfiguration, and daemonic possessions

1/2

The Luk'a Sept are a small Tau sept hailing from a star system across the Damocles Gulf.
Settling their home system during the 3rd Sphere Expansion the Tau of Luk'a were cut off from the rest of the Empire following the climax of the Damocles Crusade. With supplies cut off and communication with the Tau homeworlds impossible the Luk'a were forced to rely entirely on the resources found in their own star system, severely hampering their crisis suit production, and forcing them to rely on infantry more often.

The Imperium's scorched earth approach to the crusade proved to be the most important factor in the sept's development as the warpstorm that raged in the gulf eventually triggered the long dormant security systems of the Necron dynasty that had laid claim to the star system the Luk'a now inhabit.
After the Necrons had brought their structures to the surface and announced their presence the sept's ruling ethereal and the awoken Phaeron met to discuss the possibility of the Tau leaving the system.
Unable to do so the ethereal and the phaeron struck an agreement, the Tau of Luk'a would be permitted to stay but in exchange would be required to provide troops to assist their benefactors when called upon.

It is rare for the fire warriors of Luk'a to go into battle on their sept's behalf, most engagements involving Luk'a warriors have been initiated through the machinations of the dynasty they serve, though on a few occasions the Tau of Luk'a have fought for themselves against foes when the protection of the Necrons was not close at hand.
In such situations the sept deploys Pathfinders and Fire Warrior teams en masse with most support coming from stealth suits or the XV-95 Ghostkeel, stealthsuits of course being harder to hit, and therefore not in frequent need of repair.
A doctrine still held as the sept works to minimize materiel expenses due to their lesser resources, even with the matter replication provided by their undying masters.

2/2

The Tau of Sept Luk'a operate closely with the Necrons of the Mikutrekh Dynasty, to many it is a natural part of life to see the shambling phalanxes of skeletal warriors march tirelessly across the planets they call home, or the vivid green lightning storms that wrack their planet as the crypteks bring ancient and arcane machinery back to life. It has become an expectation for the Tau of Luk'a, and they will fight just as fiercely for their Eldritch overlords as they will for the Empire and the Greater Good.

Gamza pls leave

Could an guard regiment with Marine in their title which focus on actual amphibious or ship to ship attacks work or is that word reserved for Space Marines?

I can't decide on a chapter name or symbol

I like the idea of Necrons (perhaps Tzeentchian) manipulating other races' hopes and dreams in order to remind themselves of what life once was.

Could do Mariner instead of Marine.

What is Gamza?

I don't need help painting them since the layering and blending effects that I do for the "flesh" portion of them is settled. I'm just trying to get a similar effect on the exoskeleton now like the ones from inside of the front cover of the 3rd Edition 'nids codex had.

The Gotrekh Dynasty, a Necron house dedicated to the preservation of promising life. During the War in Heaven, a scion was born to the ruling family with none of the race's signature cancers and defects, the first genetically pure Necrontyr in recorded history. Gotrekh was a minor dynasty, but had much hope that these genes could provide the salvation they had failed to procure from the Old Ones.

After the Biotransferrence, the dynasty lost its purpose, foundering for many years. The young scion was the only member of the royal family to successfully awaken from the Great Sleep, further adding to their aimlessness. Upon a review of Gotrekh's territory -a task taken more to pass the time than anything- the new Phaerakh discovered upon one of the lush agri-worlds her people had once worked that during their people's long sleep one of the livestock species had evolved into a young but scrappy sapient race. She returned to the throne world with a new purpose for her people- though their genetic destiny was forever lost to them, they might be as saviors to the lesser races of the galaxy.

And so it came to be that the Gotrekh dynasty continually roves through their corner of space, seeking out threats to developing life and enacting vengeance on those who have defiled it. They are relentless enemies of Chaos and Tyrannids in particular, but spare no mercy for the encroachment of the Adeptus Mechanicus or Dark Eldar Kabals whose reach exceeds their grasp. The house has little regard for the old enemies of their race and have been seen to tolerate Orks and even aid Eldar. Curiously, the Phaerakh regards the Emperor as a kindred spirit, affording mankind some leeway out of respect to him.

Full fluff:
pastebin.com/TfbQ0ipG

House Gotrekh hails House Mikutrekh and their precocious blue wards.

I like the general premise but Crons don't into Chaos.

MALAL ! SOMEONE RIPPED OFF YOUR COLORS again......

>again.jpg

no.
america is a shit land.
go back with your autistic friends on /pol/

I return how could I give my chapter master dreadnought a big ass sword?

There be big ass swords and hands in the dreadknight kit, but I think they would be the wrong size honestly. This may require some custom sculpting for the blade and a dreadnought sized power fist. Fortunately at that scale the sword shouldn't be too hard to sculpt.

there's a FW Custodes Contemptor that has a big sword, probably isn't suitable but might be worth looking at that kit as a base for your chapter master

Reposting my dudes because i still need a fitting name
>Slaaneshi Warband
>They repaint their armour white before each (major) battle, because they each want to be a sinister piece of 'art' made from the essence of war: blood, dirt, ash and all the other thingsdrugs

Current name ideas:
Ivory Brotherhood
Aurelian Artisans
Emissaries of Excess
Angels of Anguish

Please help me find a name

good ideas probably going to buy a fw dread. actually now that I look some of the fw arms look cool

>Aurelian Artisans
>Emissaries of Excess
>Angels of Anguish

Please no alliteration. Makes your super neat dudes seem like fedora tippers.

>dreadnaught user

as a hardcore slaanesh and emperor's children fan I must say that is a pretty cool idea. I like the Aurelian Artisans.
>10/10 would paint art with people's body fluids with.

i guess you are right. Seemed like a theme in warband-naming to me.
How is:
The Rapture
Or Rapturous Host?

I'd also like something with Phoenix in it, but i can't wrap my head around it

Ok I spent a while and I think I got one for ya

The Unmarked

???

If you don't like it, I've been looking at Pheonician poems for inspiration. Also, something like the biblical "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin"

The marking upon the wall which spelled the bloody fate of a kingdom.

The Unopened Door?

I like it user, thank you.
But don't you think it could be confusing, what with Chaos Marks and all? They are Slaaneshi and not Undivided, after all...

Mikutrekh acknowledges. Æons of good fortune upon your Dynasty and your Phaerakh.

Thanks for the image user, but i am afraid your name does not do much for me.. i'm sorry.
It's not a bad name, just not what i am looking for

So.. jews

I think i've settled with one.

>The Choir of the Phoenix

It combines Noise Marine elements and the Phoenix imagery of the repainting and the Emperor's Children as a whole.
What do you guys think?

welcome to the party brother
>Emperor's Children represent

Now all i have to do is kill myself for creating a white colour scheme.
Seriously, why do i hurt myself like that?
Is it Slaanesh's call?

possibly white isnt so bad pink can be rough as well undercoat with corax makes it easy

What do you think, Ulthuan Grey or Pallid Wych Flesh as a layer over Corax?

wych flesh is warmer and ulthuan grey is cold. if you go with wych flesh you will get a sort of tan white I prefer ulthuan