I fucking told you stupid Veeky Forums sluts last night. Bread token will be the new coinbase

I fucking told you stupid Veeky Forums sluts last night. Bread token will be the new coinbase. binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BRD_BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop shilling it broke out and is cupping again it won't break out without cupping again it'll drop back down to 1.9 to 2 usd for a solid rebuy. Take those fake buy walls down pajeet.

i have 12k brd should i buy more? or should i sell?

Sell. It's coming back down. It's starting the cup cycle right now. Be ready to rebuy.

but i bought in at 1.90

And you're up 20 cents per coin. Sell now and rebuy to up your stack if you're a lightweight sell half.

>a fucking erc20 token

what is this shitcoin even for.. breadwallet is a shitty iphone bitcoin wallet, why do they need an eth token and why the fuck should I buy it

should i be buying this or holding my eth?

i feel Eth will moon more than brd right now ?

This is a solid long term hold. I see 8-10$ within a few months. Ico just happened. Growing company! Charlie Lee (founder of litecoin) lead advisor. No joke at all..market cap is low! This is a multi billion $ company. Current market cap only at approximately 200 million. HUGE COMPETITOR TO COINBASE (finally got a competitor. Thank god).

Not a chance. This has a potential for another 2-3 bagger give it a week. Don't fall for shills follow the cup, handle, break out pattern this alt is following. It's starting to cup and come down now.

Be very weary right now bag holders trying to pump it right now it will come back down and cup.

checked. u filthy pajeet, had i listenend to you i would have bought high sold low. il just hodl these bags

K bud. Watch the cup form on the charts. The buy volume is a whale trying to pump more out of you and leave you hanging the bags but do you my guy go ahead and be greedy instead of doubling up.

We're letting our bread bake in the oven up until its piping hot discord.gg/FN6pVrn

I followed your advice and got out with a nice profit. I definiltey want to get back in with some of my profits. Trying to watch for the cup handle dip, and maybe it will come now.

Do you have a suggestion for setting a buy price?

What the fuck does this coin even do?
What is it's purpose? What is it's worth?

I'm holding on buying until 1.90 usd to 2 depending on where it falls I'll set an order at both. A lot of the volume right now is fluff the pajeets want to extract every dollar out of you. There is a 0% chance this hits 2.50 before falling back to 2.

It's BnB for the bread exchange coming in q2 next year

So I can expect 2x in 4-ish months?

These pajeets even are shilling on the google play app reviews,

>cup cup cup cup cup
Shit the fuck up already

Potentially. Charlie Lee is supposedly an advisor on the project I put it at 5 dollars or so max. It's a solid project for sure but where this token lands is still speculation.

>I'm 20 work minimum wage and have never researched how to read a chart.

thanks, ill watch for the 1.9-2 drop

Now this is projection.

dude im not gonna try and time it. im gonna buy coins that have potential and hold

lmao sorry friend im about to be getting loafs from this bread coin. bought earlier at 1.80 up to 2.30. loafs.

U sir under stand how to strategically gamble. find a promising shit coin and give it a few dollars and wait. u under stand the risk. i applaud u

look at the market cap people. this shits a " what color lambo do i want?" if it blows

Just gotta look at the charts it's simple it's literally forming a pattern.

What is the point of this coin and is it listed on a non-US exchange?

Binance, and it's like BNB for the upcoming Bread Exchange.

is this realistic tho? i want to go all in but scared user

scared money don't make money isn't that right you degenerate gamblers

merry fucking christmas