If you could decide which fantastical races would become the new "classics", what would be your choice?

if you could decide which fantastical races would become the new "classics", what would be your choice?

Furries

First post worst post

Creepy rucksack Doll people that look like tiny versions of Oogie Boogie

you seem upset.
other than that, what is your suggestion? i bet you have ideas good enough to show to others, not?

Sentient mechanical orbs that only exist to explode.

bullywugs

Slavs.

I don't really care what races are standard, races do not a good character make. You could have only humans or a variety of slugs which communicate by shifting the patterns of color on their skin and "see" by emitting beautiful musical sounds from holes all over their body in a form of echolocation, and if you're a boring asshole your character will be boring as fuck. I don't want furries because I can't play with a boner

humans, giants, harpies, white apes, some kind of amphibian, some kind of undead, some kind of golem

Humans, humans, humans, and humans

Neanderthals, Homo Habilis, and of course hobbits. Y'know, only hominids that really existed.

4E dragonborn

Telepathic fungus-beasts that live in conch shells.

Catgirls

>Blue Meanie
>Stuffed Crust
>HBO Package with Sports Center
>Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry
>& Knuckles

Catgirls

Lizardmen

Dog People

I just want to discover more new interesting material. I don't want to change one status quo for the other.

Orangutans

>Lizardmen

This.

Dogmonkeypenguinhawks.

Humans, genies, swanmays, bullywugs, mycinoids, ancient golems

humans and not humans

Humans
Elves
Dwarves
Myconids/Ents
Hobbits

That's it. Maybe Harpies, but in terms of balance flight seems very strong unless you're underground.

IT doesn't matter, because no matter what new "classics" I make, people will just make even more boring versions of them in each successive setting and game, will only play shallow versions of them merely to just impose themselves onto the aesthetic, and other people will make millions of equally pointless "variants" of them for different settings for various autists to sperg over what is the "true" version of said race.

It happened to the Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, and other Iconics, it happens to even just Human Only races and settings, and it will happen again anyway. Its currently happening to the TES races thanks to the new games, And it will happen to any other race you try to use from esoteric psychoactive skeleton-slimes, to simple animal-people/beastfolk. There is no hope, no matter what happens as soon as people get their hands on it it will be ruined.

>furries
>posts kemonomimi shit
What did he mean by this?

Ettercaps
OP's sex life
Myconids
Deep Ones
Gnolls

Snaiad style creatures