SONM goes live in 3 hours don't miss the short bus on the sure to be incoming "moon"

SONM goes live in 3 hours don't miss the short bus on the sure to be incoming "moon"

Other urls found in this thread:

sonm.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When can I buy it?

Binance

Binance
check out their website as well the product seems to have a solid future

sonm.io/

How far up do you think it'll pump?

Ty guys. I just opened my binance recently too.

>don't miss the short bus

you know only retards take the short bus

>backed by ethereum
so how will it ever scale if it cant do many tx/s?

best guess ~.70 USD

anyone who trades crypto probably rides the short bus

It will pump short term but if you hold for 2018 you'll be in lamboland.

SONM is such a Chadcoin. I'm glad it took over RLC. I've been riding other stuff but I guess I'll hop on for the short term.

>LOL.. supercomputing guyszzz
No thanks. If you can afford to pay for super computing you are better off buying a super computer.

This is distributed computing NOT super computing. The fact that they didn't even know to name it intelligently tells me this is a hype coin that WILL fail.

Distributed computing has its own issues and very few people/teams would ever consider using it for free let alone paying for it. Look up SETI and folding at home.

Finally, even if this all works technically, and this is a very hard problem to solve, there aren't enough projects to make it sustainable. Meaning, you would need millions of super computing type projects with shit tons of money to keep the network alive.

Don't throw your money away tonight, user.

>chadcoin
>scam name
>scam marketing
>scam tech
Iexec is so far superior it’s laughable, only brainlets buy SONM.

This will pump hard.

Even if you FUD on the whole "muh supercomputing" thing, a month ago this was worth $.10.

it doesnt need to work as a project it just needs to appear the team is working hard and progress is being made

Why doesn't this coin get more hype? Is it because past the whitepaper, it's just shit?

SETI doesn't pay you, moron

Shill me on the differences between iExec and SONM, lad

That's what I said faggot.
No one has ever paid to use distributed computing.

Yeah, no one makes money with the brute force of computation these days.

I invest on principle and fundamentals. I’m sure sonm will do well in the near future but they lack the ability to solidify any position so go make your money and get out, meanwhile I’ll make 10x or more because I can think longer than a few weeks ahead.
Iexec is real, the team is better by miles, the roadmap is more tuned for long-term success etc go do a couple of hours research and you’ll quickly understand.

I'm down to dump 13k into this. Should I do it?

Amount of shilling is picking up, apparently bags are getting too heavy for some, just wait a few month and try again boys.

I saw way too much SONM spam last week, not interested.

I'll sell my bags at 5k, it'll probably pump there since every fucking coins pumps to pluto this month, and when there's little new it goes outside the solar system

Little over an hour and a half away. Gear up, faggots.