The idea came up in a thread a little while ago that it made more sense for Sisters to get Centurions...

The idea came up in a thread a little while ago that it made more sense for Sisters to get Centurions, because they can't interface with their power armor like Space Marines can.

What do you think?

Would they have guns shooting from their nipples?

Yes.

I always liked the "not terminator armour" idea for sisters, (and they need a heavy armour elite unit) so I'm on board, as long as the centurion silhouette gets re-worked a little to match the helmet/shoulder style of the SoB.

Sold

Shut the fuck up.

Sisters need bikes with a unique niche rule attached.

I'm thinking gunboat bikes with literal exorcists launchers mounted on them or special extra big anti armour evicerator bikes.

They can drive through infantry and have the "bomber" rule to represent the carnage of plowing into hordes.

Hire me gw

Why do they need bikes?

Because they have at least 3 walking melee units that never get into melee. Bikes would.

Because repentinas have been useless for over a decade.

All the tools are there they just need a bike and a flavour rule.

A walking gun platform is pretty in line with SoB "lots of close fire" battle doctrine, too. In fact, those new chadmarine termies with loads of low-to-mid STR shot weapons are the kind of things I could see them having.

Repentia on bikes are also a fucking great idea. Hell, there should just be more types of Repentia. Repentia with space uzis, Repentia with dual chainaxes, etc etc etc.

Because the concept of nuns on bikes write itself.
Why SoB didn't had bikes from the start shows GW incompetence.

Sisters of battle are supposed to bombard swarm and die not be big and survive lol.

maybe they want to leave motorcycles to the space marines so that sisters arent just femarines..?

Might not have done it because they didn't want them to just seem like other factions - Imperial Guard Rough Riders, Space Marine Bikes, etc.

Or maybe GW just hates bikes. They've only given the White Scars lip service for years now, and while the Ravenwing are popular they're able to also focus on the Deathwing and all the other DA stuff. Maybe bikes just bother someone at GW.

I think Sisterfags should stop trying to poach Marine units.

It doesn't make sense at all. The Sisters are funded and equipped by the Ecclesiarchy. The Ecclesiarchy is on bad terms with the Adeptus Mechanicus. Sisters aren't going to get any fancy new military gear. They get the hand-me-down leftover equipment produced for Inquisitors. They're more like a paramilitary militia equipped through back channels than something with actual military priority like the Astartes or Munitorum.

Where does it say that their equipment is hand-me-down leftovers? I thought they were getting special deals because the Ecclesiarchy has a lot of money to throw around, whether the Adeptus Mechanicus really likes them or not.

>THICC

Bikefags have shit taste. What sisters really need is jetbikes. Just say cawl got his hands on sammaels bike and managed to copy it. You could load out squads with either power lances or heavy weapons on the bike.

Yeah hes a fag. The church gets brand new gear by throwing money at the mechanicus.

It's newly PRODUCED gear but not newly DEVELOPED. It's shit developed for Inquisitors in small amounts. They're not going to suddenly sit down and design and make the production infrastructure for new SOTA shit like Centurions. Sisters get non-Marine power armour because the AdMech already had non-Marine power armour. They get bolters because they already had bolters.

>What sisters really need is jetbikes. Just say cawl got his hands on sammaels bike and managed to copy it.

>Cawl makes jetbikes
>Shittsters get them an not Primaris

joj

just say that the dark angels released the jetbike stc because they have it and make more lol. Or at the very least they still have a stockpile of jetbikes

I thought the power armor was specifically developed because Goge Vandire asked for it, but I get your point. The Ecclesiarchy has to work pretty hard for what it does get out of the Mechanicus, even including cutting (technically illegal) deals to get things like the Immolator. But they are still getting stuff made for them, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Ecclesiarchy ever pushed for new things if they thought they could get away with having it.

But why does it make sense to give Space Marines the centurions at all? They don't really need them.

>implying the dangles would ever release any of their precious secrets

how are space marines supposed to fit inside centurions? are their bodies attached to pulleys and levers in order to dislocate their shoulders and hips to fit them in the retarded proportions that are these stupid fucking suits? or are they curled up in a little ball in the chest and have an xbox controller?

Because Space Marines are popular, and GW likes making stuff for the popular factions because it makes them more money.

Their arms fold across their chest.
You can see their legs in the armour.

>killacan rips off centurions robo arm
>little marine arm pops out the hole with a bolt pistol

They should be Arbites in huge crowd/vehicular suppression suits. Not Sisters themselves, but otherwise yeah sure.

I don't know about the arms but you can clearly see how the legs work. I personally don't think the proportions look nearly as retarded as everyone says they do, they're just stocky.

Lol you must be joking they look even more retarded than marinelets, which are already way out of proportion.

im interested to see how much that marine is stretched if you were to measure from the bottom of foot to top of head

They have enough supporting mass on their lower body and waist to support the amount of weight they're carrying with their upper body, and they don't look top heavy. Compared to the new Primaris Aggressors which have trim waists and less bulky legs that don't look like they could properly support the sheer amount of weight they have on their upper bodies, and weapons haphazardly bolted on wherever the designers thought they could get away with, they look less sensible to me, but something tells me none of what I said is going to get through to you and you've already decided that you're right.

Not at all actually

They need to completely phase out all marinelet models just like they did the 80's models. artscale or nothing. fuck these stupid proportion gay shits

We need a final solution to the marinelet problem.

Well, there goes the thread.

40k is not supposed to make sense. It was always the most retarded IP that GW has managed until Age of Sigmar happened.

I think the main problem with the idea right now is that the Centurions are obviously made for Space Marines - it's hard to imagine a Sisters variation of one, and it would probably have a fairly different design. And there's also the fact that it's not all that dissimilar from the Penitent Engine, only with a potential for more guns. If your main problem is that the Centurion doesn't really have a niche when Terminators are around, slapping Centurions onto Sisters doesn't really help.

It's not a horrible idea, since it gives an excuse for bigger guns, and you could probably slap something else onto it to make it more viable. Maybe allow it to teleport like a Terminator so it can get close more easily - but at that point, might as well give them actual Terminators.

sisters need meltas
assault 2 multi-meltas