Your current character of the campaign suddenly turns into a sheep

>Your current character of the campaign suddenly turns into a sheep.

How would this affect your situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zWURWKpsXc
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Odu4kpKT8
youtu.be/hnTbsbpB65I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is exactly what I was afraid was going to happen.

Sheep wrestling.

I get poked couple times by curious party members and explode spectacularly.

I've been baleful polymorphed once already.

I just hope this isn't permanent and that the GM doesn't force me to spend another feat adjusting.

Though at this point my character probably just retire and become a barkeep or some shit.

Well, things just got really baaad.

I run back to America as fast as I can dodging the south and Ohio. Currently our party is in the middle east fighting a Morbus sect who worship Apep and want to create the Black Plague 3.0 that affects everyone (including supernaturals) but them. I don't want Achmed to try to turn me into kebab or try to give me his kebab either!

I pop my trinket and go smack some mage ass.

Wild magic is a bitch. Luckily I have Still Spell.

BEEP BEEP!

youtu.be/4zWURWKpsXc

"Well guys, this is looking to be a baaaaaad situation"
>Become mutton

We'd have to go on the lamb

Man-eating were-sheep.

It wouldn't I was already playing one

"Wool'd you guys help me out already?"

youtube.com/watch?v=i6Odu4kpKT8

don't mess with sheeps

Did you think that would stop me?

Turn to the Circe-esque Druid in our party and stare dolefully at her till she relents and reverses the spell.

Then we find out who is playing silly buggers with us.

The fake answer is that my Imperial Guard becomes a sheep

The real answer is that every member of the Imperial Guard is already a sheep

>rogue in his hidey hole setting things in order during downtime
>accessed, in part, by ladder

If I've done my job well hiding the place, I starve to death. If I fucked up, maybe somebody has mutton for dinner.

I once ran a game of 3.5 D&D that ended this way for my sister's character.

So she was a rogue and stole this cursed dagger. I made it *very* clear that this shit was a bad idea but she took it and used it. She roll will saves and failed them but I never had anything happen, waiting for the right moment to control her. The dagger was sentient and worked for the bad guys (that's who she stole it from.)

They never bother to worry about this thing so then they go to fight the big bads and at some point I have her get taken over by the dagger's influence. I passed her a note telling her what happened and that she should attack her friends, which she does. The druid then polymorphs her (or whatever) into a sheep, but she fails all the saves for that and loses her mind to sheepdome. She becomes a sheep. There may have been a duration to this, but it didn't matter.

See, when they tried to enter they knew the front door was trapped. They KNEW it was. They knew that opening the door would set off a fireball which would set off the necklace of fireballs above the door. They had seen this trap before and even stole the idea once to use against the bad guys. They see the trap and bypass it by going in through a window.

So the fight ends, the druid scoops up the sheep, and walks out the fucking door. They both die instantly.

I'm not Welsh now, am I?

The campaign I'm playing literally takes place in 800 AD Gwynedd.

I'm currently playing a 5ed Warlock with telepathy, Fly (spell) and Spider Climb (staff)... so assuming I can still cast spells, I'm in a pretty good condition.

This save-the-world quest just got a little more strange... but only a little

knowing the additional aftereffects of getting fucked with by magic, my character offs himself before he reaches his "expiration date"

>A holly sheep in a glowing gold crown going around healing people.
I haven't read all of the Bible but I wouldn't be surprised if that was in there.

>Young DrowElf Ranger

The Elf duo are going to love this. They're going to dress her up in cute little outfits, call her baby names, treat her like a puppy and she is going to love every single moment of it.

Things will be a touch awkward once the party get around to changing her back.

>Anima Warlock
This is the universe's way of trying to get him to cast Chimera on himself, isn't it?
Well no dice, He can do damned near everything he did just fine, Between not needing to speak or make gestures for his spellcasting and having a pet sheele and a swarm of homunculi to handle anything he'd need opposable thumbs for, he's pretty much set.
That being said, his dragon GF's reaction is going to be interesting.
>"Well, someone's done something baaad in their life."
>"Maaaaaaa"[Woman, I swear to Christ, now's not the time.]
>"Well, love still knows now baaaaaounds, I suppose."
>"Naaaaaaaaaaaaa"[Awwwwwwww fuck, not again]
>yaketysax.mp3

I make a character sheet for a ram.

Race: Ram
Class: Ram

Racial Changes:
>Small bonus to STR and CON, high penalty to INT and CHA
>Sure-Footed (increases dexterity and strenght saves against thing that would throw him out of his feet)

Feats:
>Powerful Charge
>Greater Powerful Charge
>Reckless Charge
>Improved Iniative

Sp. Qualities:
>Burst of Speed
>Horns

Skills:
>Listen
>Spot
>Track
>Survival

Doesn't it warm your heart that you participated in creation of something greater? It's by your toil that the world was given fuzziest little bunny.

That's wool I guess.

noo

>How would this affect your situation?
Hopefully the campaign isn't set in New Zealand or Wales.

>Bunnies and Borrows
Curbstomp everything.

My Wraith is suddenly a sheep and since there are no sheep in the shadowlands, I'm probably picked up by the nearest warlord and kept as a spectacle. I wonder if I'd be a ghost-sheep or a regular sheep. I don't think physical sheep can survive in the afterlife. Maybe I'd go to sheep-heaven or the sheep-shadowlands.

>sheep shadowlands
The baaaadlands?

Jokes on you, I always play as a sheep, that way I'm prepared for anything.

well for one thing, it would improve his sex life

hahaah shiyte! you got me laddie!

They all get raped by spyro.

What fresh hell is this

MEOW MEOW!

Bah.

Baaaahhhh-dly

I try. I try so hard not to be a furry. You're not helping.

Now that was a meme I haven't seen for quite some time.

>hasn't read Le Petit Prince
user pls

>party shrugs
>was bound to happen eventually- character is chaotic neutral

I haven't read the Little Prince literally in over two decades. What's the reference?

Wait, is that Minus8?

If so that completely explains everything.

They still are a gun god

Yeah, but apparently he's nuked everything. Dude seems like he's a real drama queen.

>>Your current character of the campaign suddenly turns into a sheep.
A sheep?

.....Are you sure?

>Implying my characters aren't goats already
youtu.be/hnTbsbpB65I

His hat looks even better on him, and he continues a life of adorable adventure.