The most powerful man in the world will forever be possession of two rare crypto-kitties from now until the end of the...

>The most powerful man in the world will forever be possession of two rare crypto-kitties from now until the end of the US as we know it

ETH to 1k when?

ahahahah

i love neets

Tonight!

>Powerful
>smalls hands cheeto guy
Go back to plebbit and never come back.

this is a true work of art

think about it. Julian Assange (essentially the world's most infamous cybercriminal) is gifting pictures of cats that are stored on a blockchain (the baudrillardian implications are tremendous) straight into the National Archives of the world's first postmodern president

we've surpassed the avant-garde art world in every way

Butthurt commie detected.

retarded redflag bootlicker spotted

having fun with those crypto to crypto taxes chump?

well anons.
this confirms it.
we are really truly living the greatest timeline.
As we trudge on into the great unknown, I just want to say...I'm honored to be here with you.

ETH already hitting mid-900s on Korean exchanges with decent volume. INCOMING!

>redflag
I shit on red flags.

You must be 18 to use this board.

back to /pol/ nerds

etheremon are the next cryptokitties, except instead of thousands, they will be valued at millions because can actually be used for gameplay

Trump has an ether wallet?

Yes yes yes!

Trump is a billionaire. You think he gives a fuck about 200k at most in cat pictures?

please god let this be true. I seriously doubt it but if i become a fucking millionaire, or even get a few hundred thousand off sub 100 gen 0... bahahhahahah

Fuck i'll even take tens of thousands. God damn son i hope what someone said earlier is true, that japanese whales are eyeing full gen 0 collections, earlier the better.

These Etheremon will make CryptoKitties look like the shit is. This is literally the first game built on the Ethereum Virtual machine.

Do you know where the fuck you are? This isn't r/twochromosomes faggot. Go #resist heterosexuality somewhere else. President Trump is the best president we've ever had but you have too much soybased-cum in your vagina to realize this.

The game was invented by a Thai con artist, why the fuck would Japanese whales give a shit about this garbage? LOL - the delusion.

Dude, Veeky Forums are the etheremon gen 0 whales. bar none. The threads that night were fucking epic. I should have gone all in on these things but it seemed risky.

i seriously hope people want to pay millions for gen 0's. Veeky Forums needs to get their gameplan together and set insanely high prices or something. Fucking P2W the shit out of these things, who cares? It already is p2w no matter what, so we might as well set the bar ultra high for entry.

Some guy said there are eth whales on japanese forums talking abotu wanting a full collection of these when the shop opens, competing for having the earliest.

Either way, if they develop something even remotely as good as cryptokitties, which was total shit, it'll take off. I'm not too worried about it.

omg was also a startup from thailand. pretty sure the devs there dont plan on conning anyone, since there is obviously upside, as with etheremon. why scam for millions when you could potentially make trillions

Eekapes 20eth each lets go men

tfw no qt gf to fill with my soy based cum

>Etheremon
>Trillions
>"I'm not deluded"

WHAT

trillions is retarded valuation. Tens/hundreds of thousands for certain early ones? I can see it for sure. Thousands? Almost guaranteed. Hundreds? That is for sure guaranteed.

No matter what, gen 0 holders will make money off these things. Unless devs completely fuck everything up, which I doubt. They seem pretty solid so far.

People already paid hundreds for them... so uhhh.. yeah. Now that they're "legendarily rare" and give bonuses to other ones, people are gonna want them.

Theres literally no good reason to pay tens of thousands for cryptokitties, and people did that repeatedly already.