Are you gunna miss the next big pump user ? Justin can't be stopped

Are you gunna miss the next big pump user ? Justin can't be stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/938488242621390848
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7JSic1DtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone explain this fucking shitcoin to me please? Is it just market manipulation?

I bought in at 5400 ETH sats and it's only gone down from there. Does it reliably pump? Can I just keep buying and reselling for profit?

35k TRX, bought in at $0.04

bro this coin was barely worth 1 cent 4 days ago, shut the fuck up LOL

100% market manipulation. If you can possible get out in the next pump (aka 24 hours or less) do it.

5k at 0.04, same boat fellow bagholder

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

>ETH sats
VITS

Every time you shills say this, I buy some and it tanks. Fuck you.

Yeah, and it was worth 5 cents before that. It’s a super unstable coin. Good for day trading if you time it just right, but definitely a literal shit coin.

It just keeps on ricing

weak hands lol

you srsly think this is gonna pump soon/today?

thinkign about waiting for the pump so i can get out and put it in icx

do you seriously think there's gonna be another pump like yesterday? I'm thinking of buying in, seems pretty lo right now

If McAfee blesses us with a Christmas gift - then definitely

this coin is done, get out

Buying the dip hopefully this pump and dumps soon

We got the group ready discord.gg/FN6pVrn

I'm thinking of buying in, seems low enough but if it doesn't pump and continues to sink instead i'll be eternally fucked

Tron is solid, Justin is the babe
>stop being weak hand bitch and dont listen to FUD

Finishing buying this buy and we’re off boys

I got it, hopefully won't regret this soon
what do you think is reasonable ETH sell order price? could we get to 7500 range like it happened yesterday?

fuck you faggot, I haven't seen such a pathetic, cringey group of shills since Hillary's CTR/shareblue was getting BTFO on /pol/

The owner of this coin seems to be happy about its future and there are even partnerships going on now--why does biz think its shit?

20K bought @ $0.04 here. Be strong brother, JUSTin "Prodigy Child" Wank will not disappoint. Current dip is just whale accumulating shit for next pump to 500 sats.

>bought trx
>dropped immediately
going to sleep, got my sell orders ready and I hope this coin won't crash before I wake up (or the entire crypto market for that matter)

fuck off with your memecoin, it's not gonna happen and we're sick of the shilling

if you're legitimately invested in that garbage you may want to get checked for autism

>Selling at a loss before the 29th
Man you guys hate money huh

I told myself this like, what was it, weeks ago

nothing ever happened, i got sick of holding bags and watching other interests take off

dumped at a 30% loss, have just recently made my losses back investing in other coins, don't regret leaving tron at all

i really hope you guys get your payout, but definitely don't go all in on this shit.

if bitcoin tanks before that the entire market will go to shit and you know that, how can you be so sure it won't happen?

wasn't there like crazy pump yesterday though?

Yes user, remember you’re on Veeky Forums logic doesn’t apply!!

Bought at 262 sats, am I fucked?

you're about to make at least 5% my nigga

What will happen at that date?

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/938488242621390848

I am cool with the long hold on this, but it's literally going to take a trillion dollar marketcap to get it to $10. This chinaman needs to burn some of the 100 billion fucking coins and bring this shit to a more reasonable number.

complete shit shill coin
Every time i buy, it might go up a few points. Followed by a long slow crash, or fast immediate crash. Nothing to gain off this chink coin

but what about the PUMPs

great
got some bikes parked around

here we go anons buy walls coming up

the pumps gain me a whopping dollar if i'm lucky. This shit takes for ever to get from 4 cents to 5... FUCK THIS COIN.

The market is about transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

sit on your money, if your looking for quick returns go sell drugs

Sold my ICX at top, bought TRX at bottom. Hope pump is quick to get back into ICX

bought 75000 at 80 sats /comfy/

mfw it just keeps dropping after I got in
please tell me it's gonna rebound

This shit is going to hit $100 by EOY 2018. It is heavily manipulated but it can work in our favor. Trust me, bought 30mm due to a tip from a high ranking inside source

you are either delluded or selling the partnership news and dumping your bags
with this market cap 10c is the best trx can hope for

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sell it and it’s going to rebound

seeing how it goes I might as well consider taking bullet for the team

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm pretty positive though, all the moons previously were preceded by sudden and huge dip that quickly recovered, this might be it

hollly fuck bagholders completely destroyed today

You Think i bought 30mm without first talking to an inside source?

>pic very related

Thank fuck I realized this is a shitcoin when it didn't even go anywhere near ATH last pump, I sold everything even the free 500 I got. This coin so gonna go to $0

lol bought in at 4700

You fucking didn’t meet Jack Ma, did jew?

No user, everytime they pump it always reach to ATH. The last pump it didn't exceed the last ATH, so it's a sign you are running out of dumb money and now everything will be downhill.

I require further proofs of this falsified claim

Got 4k at $0.019. Letting it ride

Reminder that Jack Ma is /ourguy/. If you're not accumulating this chink coin you're NOT gonna make it by 35 and you deserve to die poor.

I got in at like 300 sats

Someone comfort me, I'm not cutting my losses

Fuck off with your Pajeet Coin OP you fucking cock smoker.

source code release in 4 days

lol i cant wait that long. if it hit 10% lose im out

loss*

/comfy/ tron

>bought this at 360

got given 500 as a birthday gift

im gonna hold these fuckers

big up the holders

it keeps dropping jasklfjalk;sdjf ;kasjfkaljkladsj; klajdfk l

2.5 mil tron here pump it bitches

>dca'd into this coin from 315->330 satoshis
fuck me sideways

shit...no one is buying my bags. FUUUCK.

Don't worry we'll be 400 in no time.

85k at 332 sats reporting in

Its on the rise again!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7JSic1DtM