Hey Veeky Forums want to play a innocent board game with me? It's very free form 2D10 system...

Hey Veeky Forums want to play a innocent board game with me? It's very free form 2D10 system, I just got it awhile ago and I here its to DIE for.

Other urls found in this thread:

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/129003139913/i-will-never-understand-why-people-ask-for-rulings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gonna play fair this time?

>thatguyingthatGM.jpg

But of course

Okay

>naming your character after yourself

Bakura should have won.

>Anzu the magician and not Yugi
I'll be honest, I didn't expect that.

Just as long as it's an American game. I'm not playing that Euro garbage or anything with Chinese cartoons on it.

He was even a fair DM at times

>Beast Tamer
>Warrior
>Magician
>MAGIC GUNMAN

Of course. Of COURSE.

They'd better hope Anzu invested in UMD or that CLW's on her spell list.

Honda and Jonouchi's character's are based on their decks, which have a lot of soldier and warrior cards in them.
Anzu I remember having mostly Fairy type monsters, but I think she also used Dark Magician Girl so her class makes sense too.
I have no idea why Yugi is a beast tamer.

Well its Yugi and not Atem and if you remember his deck was full of cute monsters like Marshmallon and Blockman

That was only for the last duel though. Most of the time they used the same deck, the other guy was just better with it.

But Yugi has always been on the more childish side when it comes there personalities. So his deck in the final still is a reflection of his actual self and not the bond between him the Pharaoh, remember the Soul Rooms?

Fair enough, but I feel like if that was what they were going for they could have picked a better class than beast tamer.
Plus in the games where we get to see her full deck Anzu has a lot of cards that focus on Life Point Recovery, so I feel she should have been the cleric.

Wow, that wall is angry

For some reason, probably nostalgia, I really like most things about the shadow realm. All the evil Egyptian aesthetics are way cooler than they seem.

You should read the manga

>the ancient Egyptian evil spirit is less harsh of a Game Master than Gary Gygax

Most of the monsters in Yugis deck besides dark magician and that elven warrior dude were beasts.

That's a really easy dungeon.

At the start, but it got more and more spellcaster heavy as time went on

Two wrongs don't make a right, Yugi

>Honda is the only one to get into character
>with his magic gunman

It's a shame that people just wanted more of the card game. We could have had a sweet tabletop anime.

Would you really want multiple seasons of Season 0 Atem?

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
Yugi was gonna cheat anyway.

Sure, ever since I was six.

>Whwn you expect that guy but the player turns out to be awesome

>pssh nuthin personell
>Reveals there's 50 Cheatyfaces on the board

Cheatyface only works from your hand.

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/129003139913/i-will-never-understand-why-people-ask-for-rulings

I've been sneaking cheatyfaces onto the board since the game began!
>Dramatic anime sfx.avi

I'm pretty sure the solution of every one of Yugi's early manga conflicts is to undo a wrong by overwhelming it with a significantly greater and usually magical wrong

Remember the time he trapped those kids in a labyrinth of fire because they were bullying that other kid?

Is there a rulebook?

Didn't he throw acid in a guys face for hogging the best booth spot for a school festival?

They got it in a lottery, but douchebag upperclassmen stole the spot to make food with.
So Yugi and the douches' leader played ice hockey... by which I mean the puck was ice filled with explosives on the hot griddle of the upperclassmen.
Yugi won by chipping the puck so when the upperclassman went to return it split apart and blew up in his face.
No, really.

Oh, I get it. It's a pun, because board games are usually played with DICE, the singular of which is DIE.

Well played, Bakura. Well played indeed...

user, I'm pretty sure we're actually going to die. I mean, did you hear how his voice went all echoey and demonic on that exact word and then immediately changed back?

He used like 4 beasts over the course of the first series and all of them except Gazelle were used only once. His deck was mostly fiends at first, then became a fiend, rock, sportscaster, warrior combo

Yugioh was so fun when it was just dickeds getting theirs via evil Egyptian magic.

>dickeds

It started out with run-of-the-mill jerks, escalated to punks, then full blown criminals, then motherfucking terrorists.

And people are still like "No, he's so mean to his opponents, don't send them to the shadow realm."

woulda been better if it was a 2d4 system

It's kind of hard to get worse than "literally banishing still-living people to Hell on a regular basis." That's not exactly due process in any legal system.

Pretty sure a millennia trapped in a puzzle kind of sent the pharoah insane.
Also he wasn't the entirety of the pharoah, just the evil emotions of the pharoah.
Like this was a plot point.
Also he was the Pharoah of ancient Egypt, as far as he's concerned shadow games are law and justice, he probably doesn't even know times have changed until Yugi's friends help him mellow out and get less shadow game happy.

See, this is why you don't let crazy-haired Japanese kids play with ancient Egyptian artifacts/card games/fanservice sports.

Or alternatively why you do so.

>Anzu
>Noticeable breasts

Looks like somebody's going full-on wish fulfillment

>sportscaster

Her tits are quite sizeable in the manga.

You're too paranoid user. It's just a boardgame! I'm sure the fact that there's been mysterious cases of people falling into magical comas everywhere Bakura goes is just some sort of horrible coincidence. And his voice wasn't that scary, it was just like my uncle after throat cancer.

I guess cancer IS pretty scary though...