Do you put your fetishes in your games? If so why and what are they? Have you ever been caught?

Do you put your fetishes in your games? If so why and what are they? Have you ever been caught?

>Do you put your fetishes in your games?
no

>If so why
because nobody I play with is interested in them

>Have you ever been caught?
no, but I have been accused of it because the kidnapped festival choir was tied up and hidden in the dark depths of a cavern.
[the party ignored the hook involving the harvesting and delivery of their voice-boxes]

Yes.
Yes, because they're fetishes.
Maybe. I don't really care. Nobody's ever complained; genderswap has been a part of D&D since the very beginning, so it doesn't stand out.

Yes.
Yes because it's really easy to make a good fantasy/sci-fi race out of them and i like playing them, PCs or NPCs
Yes because i freely admit to it

Yes, but I never force it on people.

I'm a huge fan of monster sex and cuckolding/NTR. Oddly enough, it works out really well. For male players, just the hint of adultery is enough to get them to REALLY shred their rival. For female players, the chance to cheat on their imaginary loved ones or fiancees is something THEY jump at, too.

The weirdest one I've seen is a girl turning traitor after getting fucked by cannibal hillbilly ogres. Like, one fade-to-black sex scene in a Pathfinder module, and the next thing you know, she's literally Daisy Duke. It was the party's ranger, too! She wasn't even forced into it!

Hey, what culture is this? I am quite curious.

Pity she didn't bring them with her, that sounds neat.

No. As much as I like my friends I do not want to get sexual with them, and I'd except they feel the same.

>Hook Mountain Massacre becomes an inbred cuckold orgy

Holy shit, does the Ranger realize those ogres are going to use her up?

She was regularly using her Ring of Enlarge person and a few other magical gimmicks, so she wasn't particularly stressed by it. I think she was also a cannibal too. It mean, it took her almost NO nudging to go full quisling. The PC actually leapt at the opportunity.

You never think you'd hear "Sure, I'll fuck that ogre" but then here we are, in 2017. Just to suffer. I'll relate the whole story if anyone wants it.

Some.
I feel its relatively benign, exhibitionism via having public paths and nude sunbathing isn't that intrusive or offensive.
No, because its just a dressing for the setting, not some convoluted corvette of shit that stands out.

You have to tell us more, this is morbidly hilarious.

>you encounter a foot golem

>Have you ever put your fetish in your games?
No.

>Why?
Far too noticeable.

>What are they?
Fat girls and farting. And a bit of scat.

All right. Basically, the party walked right into the cabin. This shouldn't have been a challenge, but some exceptionally shitty rolls later, and the Ranger was downed. The PCs played it EXACTLY like a group of morons in a horror movie, and promptly got ambushed by the ogres. In the confusion of the fight (and because the Ranger had fallen into a pit) they JUST LEFT HER THERE.

Basically everything that could go wrong went wrong. I felt that the PC shouldn't just be killed off, so the trapmaker half-ogre, Hucker Graul, dragged his new 'toy' off and tied her up, wondering exactly what to do with the 'pretty'. As you'd expect, the ranger-ess starting flirting outrageously with him. As in, she was going all-out with it. This is where I back off, because this scene is getting fucking weird. So instead I have Hucker go "No, no. Ma says I can't play with visitors, because I always end up breaking them."

Then the Ranger casts her Enlarge Person on herself, and says "I don't think that will be a problem, will it?" Keep in mind that the Ranger has 16 Charisma and was explicitly described as an attractive redhead. The next thing you know, the tunnels beneath the farm-house are a-rockin', so don't come a-knockin'.

The players took six in-game days to head back to safety, resupply, and come back. They had to explain to the ranger's love interest that they had abandoned her, and boy was he pissed. But by the time they came back, she'd gone full traitor. She'd even helped scatter new traps around the farmyard! I'll add that she willingly engaged in cannibalism during this time, because the ogres MAINLY EAT HUMAN FLESH.

Ultimately, she convinced Hucker and Rukus that they wouldn't have to share if 'Ma' and the others were out of the way. So the final battle went down as planned, with the embarrassing aftermath that the Ranger now regularly had a room with the freaks from 'The Hills Have Eyes', and regularly went there to get slammed.

Oh fuck, now that I'm remembering this, there's one thing I forgot! The ogres ate her animal companion, a wolf, which died trying to drag her body away. SHE NEVER MENTIONED IT AGAIN.

Why

My fetish is sexy female orc warriors, so.... YEAH!!!

My fetishes are adventure and friendship, so they're in every game I run. No, I've never been caught, but rest assured that having my players enjoy themselves at the table makes me rock hard.

>The ogres ate her animal companion, a wolf, which died trying to drag her body away.
That's how you spot a psycopath user

I like amazonian women in general.
Some players think I am being progressive, having warrior women all over the place. They do not suspect the boner that lurks.

Jesus, your ranger is a terrible person. Did she even try to escape?

My word...

She's perfect!

>Do you put your fetishes in your games?
Yes

>If so why and what are they?
I can't handle things without them. My fetishes are women with male personalities and women who dress modestly and don't expose their arms/back/etc.

>Have you ever been caught?
No

S-storytimes, pls?
And what is your modus operandis?