ITT: describe your current character in a single image file

The knight, not the dragon.

The boy

I'd like to hear about what they have gotten up to.

Please explain how does this describe your character?

Everything except the "my parents are dead" part

Tell me more.

Awakened seal?

and these too since I'm generally stuck being the tard wrangler/plot unfucker

GURPS, characters are all police or detectives/forensics people. We have been rolling over local gangs outside of the law since the city government is super corrupt and in bed with criminals. We then take the spoils and use them to upgrade our department in secret, and buy over support from the citizens.

The mayor and DA are both the BBEGs in this case, and we have a running meter of how suspicious they are of our characters.

5e Half-Orc. Relentless Endurance has been pretty useful thus far.

Basically an Inquisitor.

That hits way too close to home.

I AM THE LAW

the guy with camera

>enlightened druid trying to explain shit to retarded barbarian and ignorant wizard

>party contains;
>two fighters
>a barbarian
>a war cleric
>enemies eat steel daily

I tried to be stealthy but end up just in CQC with the enemy.

On my phone, but first is Gaston holding an anvil over his head.
Second is acidic X-23.

Ate an entire pot of psychedelic kobold chili, lit their leader on fire, then used his lizardy charisma to convince the tribe to become his henchmen. Is currently planning to use the kobolds to execute the panty-slash-assorted-undergarments raid of the century, in hopes of distracting the town guard long enough to bust the dickass thief out of jail.
>yfw chaotic good is best good

Neither google nor iqdb give me anything other than cartoon network.

Sauce?

a-user do you not know what touhou is

Yeah that's definitely the name of the artist and the specific comics those have been cropped out of.

L5R campaign. Clan War. Everything is awful, samurai are being killed by monsters and each other in droves, the emperor is dead, there is no heir, there is no hope, and my little anti-social, naive ronin girl, with a broken sword and a crippling mental inability to kill, is caught in the middle of a massive celestial power struggle. But she's a tank with undying hope.
>Boss fight against a corrupted legendary swordsman in demon armor.
>Tank tons of damage to get close enough
>Hug the burning monster-man
>Correct the flow of his chi long enough for him to regain his humanity long enough to realize what he's become.
>Tell him he can be good again.
>He commits seppuku to atone for his crimes, despite my trying to stop him.

Now make him overweight

Thirty rounds to a magazine, five rounds per fool. Step right up, first customer gets a nice clean death.

Yeah right.
You wish!

>5 rounds
>nice clean death

Uhh...second request for this? I really like the art style.

Are you selling skyrim to your players?

Again???

No. I've been here for more than a decade but still haven't quite figured out what a touhou is.

I just want to rip and tear any npc thrown at us

my character once threw a ripped and teary npc down a hole. his fault for being undead

Touhou Project (東方Project Tōhō Purojekuto) is a television anime series produced by Zun. It follows vagrant schoolgirl Reimu Hakurei on her search for her father's killer, which brings her into violent conflict with the iron-fisted student council president of Gensokyo, Yukari Yakumo, and her mother's fashion empire.

I just realized I'll probably have occasion to use this line next session.

Currently playing OotA with 5 other guys. 2 players are audience players (no RP or input unless forced) and the other two have developed madness and are best buddies of bad ideas. I've been forced into a "voice of reason" role and I fucking hate it. I'm constantly grinding the season to halt to stop them from loudly kicking down the door of a known thug lair or offending the fucking deep king, so I'll try to actually develop a plan of action in game. Ofcourse they will RP like assholes slowing the progress even further down and then they'll back each other up leaving me as the lone voice of reason because the two audience player will never back me up unless I seriously force them and at that time I'm slowing things down even further.

Except with a bow.

Literally finished the last session lying in the mass grave I dug up myself.
And there is an arrow in my leg. It's well-deserved.
Hopefully I'll live through it, I'm having so much fun being an egotistical piece of shit.
Can't wait to blame the reasonable kind-hearted paladin for my fuck-ups.