Threads asking about lewd games

>threads asking about lewd games
>"yea our games get lewd"

Where the freak do you people find lewd games at?

On the internet apparently
Or they're just making shit up

A lot of people on this board don't actually play trpg's, but they create their ideal gaming group in their head and then project their fantasies about it in various threads.

Usually online or this To be fair I did DM for a new group IRL recently and they wanted to fuck, both each other and NPCs, pretty quick. Like first session towntime downtime.

Subtle ero-elements with other mature couples. So, like, our PCs pair off, we make vague lewd comments in play, and do our stuff in 1 on 1 play with our chosen partners.

Being in a healthy, stable relationship is so good you guys. We hold hands and kiss chastely.

>To be fair I did DM for a new group IRL recently and they wanted to fuck, both each other and NPCs, pretty quick. Like first session towntime downtime.

Pretty sure this falls into the "Things That Never Happened" category along with 94.56% of other "lewd group" stories on here.

I mean, OK? I'm not trying to say I fucked the whole group or we went into detailed ero-RP about it or anything, I was just surprised by how quickly people totally new to the hobby went from "Uh what do I add to this attack?" to "Is the guard captain hot?/I get a room with X's character"

It wasn't in any way uncomfortable or detailed in the game, I just hadn't played a game with characters like that from the word go before.

it happens on f-list constantly. however, literally 99% of it is furries so good luck

I'm in a handful of online lewd games right now. Honestly it was mainly just a matter of happening across the occasional thread that derailed into lewd/magical realm campaign discussion, with someone offering to run something and emailing them over it.

Most of the time it works out great, or at least it has for me. There have been very few real problem players.

I'd bet someone could use this very threat to organize one if they wanted.

/pfg/ or /pgg/ or whatever they're calling it these days.

Make friends and connections, you might end up with a regular group to play with. Hell, I'd offer a slot in the game I'm running if I wasn't already buried in players. Just keep looking and you'll find something eventually.

Fairly new DM here, I know this probably isn't the thread for it, but at what point do you consider yourself buried in players, and at what point do you cut them off from bringing in new people?

I'm running a heavily homebrewed 3.5 campaign, I'll be adding in my 8th consistent player this week, and I have a one off player every two sessions or so, and I'm strongly considering forcing them to split into 2 groups.

now you're just making shit up, aren't you?

Buried in players with an ERP game?

For me it was because the 6 players, 4 of them are already 2 sets of couples who's characters are dating too, and the last two people are obviously perfect for each other irl too but haven't pulled the trigger. So it's essentially 3 couples sitting at the table, with characters all dating their irl significant other.

We all approach the game pretty casually and whatever happens happens, so when one couple spends their evening having stealth sex somewhere in the town and they make stealth checks that get more and more difficult as they are more and more lost in each other, it's not really annoying for derailing because we all think it's cute, and we join in by saying stuff like "where'd they go?" and making a joking investigate check (since we don't actually want to interrupt them but it's funny).

We have it incorporated in the plot though (sorta). For example, in this area of the world, humans and orks are at war, so when one of our couples is a human and an ork, they have to pretend in public. He's a hired servant as far as regular people are aware, and her treating him like one to keep up appearances and then gushing apologies when they're alone is really cute.

So I think it works best if you have people who already know each other, and I think it works best if people are laid back and don't mind a bit of time to "silly" things.

Boy howdy I sure love mutual masturbation with (literally) autistic neckbeards who still live with their parents.

At the same time, there seems to be a lot of other people don't play TRPGs but assume their extremely limited experiences are the norm, to the point of doubting anything outside them. I'm not just talking about sex either, just look at the all the sweeping-yet-oddly-specific statements people make about certain systems or settings, as if everyone plays every game the exact same way.

I mean, sex eventually crops up in most of my campaigns. Not to point of full sex scenes spelled out in graphic detail, but I've never deliberately looked for it either.

I have eight players total, but only about half of them really show up with regularity. The group is mostly big due to how often at least some of them will be away due to RL.

I'd break up that group mentions, and would have stopped at five or six is they were all consistent about showing up.

>If I call enough people losers, maybe a magical fairy will come down and transform me into a handsome prince who doesn't shitpost on websites that haven't been relevent in a decade

Yep I do this.

I found my current group at /erpg/ by running a regular game that allowed loods?

There's a lot of great players who just happen to enjoy expressing themselves through lewds. A lot of truly abysmal ones too, but how's that any different from any other online game? I think a lot of fa/tg/uys are deeply insecure about their hobbies and deal with it by shitting on people they see as lower down on the totem pole so they can go "Well, at least I'm not one of THEM, so I can't be that bad." Like a slut who invents arbitrary and complex rules for what's "really" cheating.

BRB carving an F into my stomach then getting my kaishakunin to sever my head from my body.

As in Infinity's /erpg/?

Nah, it was years ago, when smut threads and /erpg/ existed here.

>my experience doesn't match that of others, therefore they must be lying

Do you want to play in a lewd game user? All you have to do is ask.

M-maybe

Post your Discord.

Show me your dick. We'll bang OK?

In my game, a girl got drunk with a really big guy and woke up the next morning and started checking her ass out in the mirror to see if she had been stretched.

/pfg/ discord.

I've played a lot of games but have never been part of a lewd game. The only person I've met who GM'd one did it with all the same gendered players. That might help, so long as that is also something you want.

I'm more interested in having sex then playing as part of a lewd game group so lewd game groups don't have much appeal for me. (Since going to one just to hit on other players would be rude, and if there were no unattached female straight players, pointless for me)

>no link

You have to go looking for them, and when you find them... you'll know.

no

This

Suit yourself user.

There's websites. You could try F-List. It takes a lot of time and effort to find the right people, though.

What game?

What game are you looking to play?

you~

Exalted or CofD are fun.

Lewd~
I agree. If I had more time on my hands, I'd do some storytelling for a CofD game with ERP elements. I suspect that there's plenty of people on Veeky Forums who'd at least be interested in playing also.

>he doesnt know about the catalog

The three of us need to get in touch. At least I think there's three separate anons here.

The link isn't in the catalog, dingus. I want it too.

Have you got something we can use to contact you?

I dunno, do you?

Or you, other user?

There are at least 22 of us here and hopefully 3 of us are the unique people responding to each other.

>was considering leaving the mahou shoujo game I'm part of since it turned lewd
>the gyaru loli char has started to corrupt the milf char with lewdness

Veeky Forums needs to bring back /erpg/

No it doesn't. All it ever was was an excuse to shill F-list profiles, sperg out over stupid drama, and post games that never lasted past the first on-screen fuck.

We can rebuild it and make it good though.

This.

The thing to keep in mind is that internet-dwellers and 4chummers in particular will aggressively seek out any hint of sexuality in any given topic (presumably for shock value and attempts to get their rocks off), then proceed to overemphasize it to the point that even newcomers are convinced that extreme graphic sexuality was the norm in that topic, regardless of the actual focus or reality of the thing.

>All it ever was was an...
>excuse to shill F-list profiles
Agreed. That's /soc/ territory, which is where they're posting at now.
>sperg out over stupid drama
Also agreed, drama is retarded, but unfortunately it's not unique to /erpg/ threads.
>post games that never lasted past the first on-screen fuck.
Hyperbole at best.

Veeky Forums doesn't need /erpg/ back, it just needs to accept that people are interested in and will probably advertise for lewd games, and have people that aren't interested in them not blow a gasket whenever they see them being discussed.

I mean, anyone that knows about /d/lite should know that Veeky Forums is just a bunch of perverts arguing about tabletop

You're not wrong. A lot of the games I play in are either lewd, or at least open to adult themes... and I think it's great that I have the option to come here and see that they're allowed to be posted about and discussed. Before /erpg/ was banned from Veeky Forums, we had an agreement that we'd keep it to the weekends and avoid egregiously violating blue-board rules... some bad eggs ruined it for everyone, and I'm not convinced a containment thread was the right way to deal with it anyway.

I've only ever run one short campaign with any lewd. It was all text-based and worked out more like a writing prompt for me than an actual rpg, but when it came to sexy times, I just asked what my player's wanted and made it a private email.

It was fun, and since it was anonymous, I didn't have too many concerns. Writing smut for strangers isn't all that weird in this day and age, right?

Agreed.

>We hold hands and kiss chastely.

This is pretty good for low-key lewd desu

>not playing lewd games

>Veeky Forums doesn't need /erpg/ back, it just needs to accept that people are interested in and will probably advertise for lewd games
We accepted existence of /perverted fantasy general/, nobody tries to take it down

They're walking a very fine line, although that doesn't mean you're wrong. Those threads are ostensibly about Pathfinder though, and not just lewd games in general.

Second post best post.

This board is filled with made up stories. A lot are interesting to read but it also means we have to suffer retarded things such as pretend ERP group stories.