Biological weapons

How do you suppose would be the best way to create a bio chainsaw? A specia set of muscles lined with teeth that contract and extand rapidly or two sets of bone blades that have a similar flexing motion?

Check out radulae

That awkward moment when the ultimate weapon was the snail all along.

I'd go with vibrating muscles.

Example of the second idea

Any wonder you don't see more slugs as monsters.

For visual reference.

What about biological crossbows?

You'd probably be using cartilage as material to form the bow from, and then an elbow-like joint to abuse extra leverage to cock it.

If you want weird biological weapons that work like machines check out Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga.

Lord Kars?

Varuna takes it a step further than Kars did.

SMT is kind of on another level to JoJo

Two sharp, serrated bones that move back and forth in parallel, like an electric turkey carver.

why not have it protrude out only like a circular saw and have that on the end of say a spinal column-type of set of bones and it can just turn all the way around conitinuously, as long as the person has the energy to spin it
it can be spent by just thinking it, similar to how we move our eyeballs around, by thought, so you dont have to worry about muscles or tendons wrapping around and tearing or tangling themselves

Warframe has a number of "infested" weapons that might be good to look at.

>6

Also Araki and Kaneko are friends irl.

Neat

I think something like concentrated acid produced in glands and shot out would make the most sense for biological weapons, but that might just be me.

Maybe, but you probably don't want ALL of your weapon options to be death-ejaculating megapenises.

Ill toss Legion of Everblight warbeasts into the pool. Biological / biomantic creatures designed for warfare.

Also, for more weapon in bio-weapon, Try the hive guns from Hellgate London. Triggering them shoots a swarm of insects that devours targets, and moves to others in range if it dies.
Kinda reminds me of tyranid guns.

They never scale them up enough.

A slug the size of a dog is disturbing. It can chew a hole in your shoe.
A slug the size of a buick is concerning. It can chew a hole in your arm
A slug the size of a jet-liner is terrifying. It can chew a hole in your ontological existence.

Better still, make it a snail and now you're wondering where you've got AT weapons.

Okay just to point out the elephant in the room.

Organic materials are great if you want something with a broad spectrum of application. But they are less great if you want to use them under extreme conditions, like say channeling alot of kinetic energy through them.

If your evil weapons are purely organic i would stick with the things you can already find in nature, poison, venom, theeth, stingers.

But don't fret, nature has way cooler things than bone chainsaws.