You party finds this in the bowels of ancient dungeon

You party finds this in the bowels of ancient dungeon.

What is you course of action?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5seqa6
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz34BxzvcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Search the stone wall for secret doors.

Turn 360 and walk away

Seems like an as good a time as any to retire permanently.

You find the BBEG munching down inside

>todays thread will be filled with shitposting
>because some people can't shut up about how much they hate elves
Thanks Veeky Forums.

>A door
Yes? And?

Open the door, get on the floor

Could you describe what said door does or goes rather then relying on everyone to have seen which ever random anime you happen to be watching at the moment?

a Magical door that leads to a restaurant in modern Japan that serves modern Western cuisine

Everybody walk the dinosaur

You fools! Do you not recognize what you see. Tis no ordinary door. We stand before Mahogany; God of Doors.

I am feeling kinda hungry. Do they take gold?

dailymotion.com/video/x5seqa6

a fucking wizard

ayy
>Mahogany doors
Now there's a meme I haven't heard in a long time.

The world's equivalent of Tiamat fucking respects this guy

I walk behind it and open it from that side.

You party's rouge can't help but admire the chef's knife which was forged in "another world"

>What is you course of action?

Not completely suck the dick of some Japanese cook; whom, while is no doubt very good at his job: is most likely not going to fucking SHOCK and TANTALIZE OUR DIRT EATING, UNCOUTH, DUMB SMELLY YE OLDE PEASANT TASTES.

Seriously, people haven't just been shoving gobs of bland trash into their mouths for hundreds of thousands of years; we've been making delicious food ever since the first ape-man figured he could cook up some carrion to make it more palatable.

This isn't the first door to an interdimensional dining establishment we've been through, and two thirds of the party has a pretty refined pallet, so we'll go there, see what foods they have on their menu.
If the food's spectacular, we have the Mentalist take lessons from their head chef. If it's not, maybe he can teach them a thing or two.

That's not your hog, Annie, it's a door!

>todays thread will be filled with shitposting
>because some people can't shut up about how much they hate elves

We can talk about how much we miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums if you want.

Quest threads are fucking awful and so are all the generals. But at least one of the shit type of threads is not allowed here. Now it's just holding on until we get /tgg/.

Why do people have so much fucking problems with spelling the word rogue? It's mind-boggling. Unless the you mean the party's token red guy, in which case I said nothing.

I eat the door. Wood ain't gonna kill me and if I put some ketchup on it, it'll go down fine enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz34BxzvcE

The party starts muttering among themselves on their course of action, checking for traps and scanning for magic.

My character ignores all of it, coming to the conclusion that a door with a cute animal on it cannot be nefarious and opens it before anyone can stop him.

>only ever eats Beefstew
A Shittaste just as expected from a shitty dragon/god like Tiamat.