Are we finally going to moon today?

are we finally going to moon today?

Hope that snowdog eating clown gives it a pump before he loses credibility.

merry christmas marines

im getting fed up with this piece of shit, holding 400k tokens but it hasnt moved at all and I just realized its a white paper project with a dumb erc20 token that doesnt do anything

literal pajeet coins are going up past this thing every hour, wtf

No. Show your flag Patel.

Fuck this coin.

At least it survived the recent hard dip pretty well.

50x by june 2018.

Slow 'n' steady bois.

any chance we hitting .40 tonight?

> Pajeet
> To be used by Amazon and supported by YCombinator who launched reddit, dropbox and airbnb
> They don't shill because they are 6 months ahead of Roadmap
> hurrr shitcoin

KYS stupid streetshitter. Stop FUD-ing it.

Yet again the volume is almost the lowest all month, I don't trust this rise as a solid growth, I have sell orders. But I'll just buy back in the morning.

I'm only 20% into REQ but I don't know why people are shitting on it.

While it doesn't have spectacular growth it's the coin with the most potential out of all of them. And it's the only coin I truly believe in.

But somehow Veeky Forums holders treat this coin like shit. How come?

I have 2k of this shit. should I sell it now for .0004 with per coin if i bought it for .0003?
not even a chance for this shit to grow?

If you aren't sure just set the sell order at something you'd be really happy with thats realistic for what ever time frame you want. And if you ever want to get back in and it's lower just get back in, if it never goes below that price, oh well you wanted to sell anyways.

They want you to sell it so they could buy it cheap.
Sandniggers everywhere.
Poorfag so I got only 1k$ invested, 240$ in req and rest into ripple and ethereum.

>just a white paper
>has a product on the ETH testnet
Really this thing is more legit than almost everything else

> /biz
> crypto market
> happy

What? It was 5 cents Nov. 9.

Literally no

I fucking hate what this place has become. Almost completely all children and thirdworlders trying to scam each other. The fuck.

>trading successfully
>having emotions

thats where I went wrong in my statement

Well REQ, LINK are probably your biggest chances on making it big time. Just hold a year and let's see