How many ranks in disguise is too many?

How many ranks in disguise is too many?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/the-imposter-frederic-bourdin-fooled-family-946178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More than 0.

Less than 0.

Something in between 0 and 0

Take any ranks you have, multiply it by zero, and you have your answer.

Hella

Disguise shouldn't exist.

>kanna_quadruple_amputee.jpg

Huh, I wasn't the only one thinking it.

I knew a man once, called himself Mister Brainsley. Said you could never have enough ranks in disguise. Odd fellow he was.

good day

Is it your fetish too?

Ayyyy

Disguise was a mistake.

So is the correct answer, "proficiency with disguise kits?"

When you can no longer tell where your mask begins or ends.

Bad user, you deserve ampukick in the butt.

Look at me! I'm a halfling rogue who needs to infiltrate the local assassin's guild, so I'm pretending to be a goblin assassin. But then I'm given a test to blow up an alchemist who didn't deliver the goods requested, so I'm disguised as a gnome alchemist to get access to the guy's lab! But! Somebody mistook me for their child, and now I'm in a carriage with my new family, and I don't know what I'm doing anymore. But apparently that leaves one child left unattended in an alchemist lab, and that's all it takes to cause an explosion and purple fire and screaming - all of which I'm aware of over the clatter of wheels and hooves as we drive away from the scene, and my "mother" tries to tell me not to worry.

>the rogue is a halfling
That's racist.

You can never have too many disguise ranks.

>ampukick
>One of the rare few ShindoL doujins with a happy end involves a quadruple amputee
What the fuck Japan? Is the only way to avoid rape by faceless men being cripple?

Nah, the girl in Ojousama in Trouble got a happy ending.

So did the student council president in President is loved and the boring girl in Double Nabe

Growl. *shrugs*

Indeed.

On the one character that actually wanted to use disguises, I already had the ability to change my appearance magically. Unless your DM specifically forces you into a situation where you would use a disguise kit, it's never going to get used.

I want to be__ James.

James took the wrong career path. He could have been a great performer in many ways, but he spent his time trying to steal Pokemon. Sad.

When you're a dude pretending to be a dude disguised as another dude

I have to admire Jesse, James, and Meowth for their sheer dedication to being criminals. There were so many episodes where they were making money hand over fist running a perfectly legitimate business but no matter how much money they made they were always willing to throw it all away for a chance to steal some dopey kids Pikachu.

This magic never ceases to entertain me.

There is like 20 minutes between each reply

If somebody can't see through the disguise while being attacked by the person in disguise, it's time to back up a little

So?

Nothing magical about cheap samefagging.

You can't tell if they were samefags or not.

It wasn't samefagging

So did Afghan Girl unless you run into upload by some heartless bastard that omitted the last page.

Bro Disguise based characters can be amazing. I was playing a PF game where I exclusively built around the skill. Took levels in Infiltrator Investigator, Master Spy, and Assassin. It was based AF. Only works if you aren't an edgelord though.

>stab some body and sneak away
>change clothes

or

>stab somebody
>quickly turn around and ur some one else
>no blood on him
>just walk away.

>if you aren't an edgelord

into the trash it goes

depends. do you want to fool some one's mother?

and then find out that the mother killed her real son 8 months in...

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/the-imposter-frederic-bourdin-fooled-family-946178

You prefer all people with ranks in disguise to be?
>>Nothing personal kid, pshhh

Better yet, disguise as the guy you want dead, go on stabbing spree in nunnery, drop disguise, walk away. Watch as the target gets lynched by angry mob.

i like that idea.

Loki please go and stay go

Why'd you post a brick wall?

Is James the first trap in anime?

Are you stupid or something?

Shut up.

those metal girders look awfully suspicious to me

MY GOD, THAT HEAD HAS NO BODY!!

They're doing what they love even though they suck at it. You got to respect that