How weird is your wizard? How strange is your sorceror?

How weird is your wizard? How strange is your sorceror?

>Zahoulik-Khuntze, known for his iron fingernails and toenails which are inscribed with strange runes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
lastgaspgrimoire.com/do-not-take-me-for-some-turner-of-cheap-tricks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I make all my wizards past aprenticehood basically magical terry A davis.
Muttering and yelling to themselves about elephants, gods and gobbors.

>magical terry A davis
Magical whatnow?

>Eshmiel, who delightfully affects an appearance which is, from head to toe, half-white and half-black, split vertically down the center. His home and possessions are similarly colored.

>Wormtooth, a Necromancer with a fondness for insects, has a parasitic bug for a tongue and spiders for blood, is covered in scabs because she can feel them squirming under her skin.

>spiders for blood
Even in the vagina?

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

>Orum'Tsaal the blind lensegrinder, who's tower is built atop a massive furnace manned by a pair of glittering automata. He possesses a great magic which allows him to use the moon as his eye, so to conduct finer tasks he must focus his vision on his own workshop.

Yes, she has a perpetual cheshire grin because it's driven her utterly insane.

>Teutch, who rarely speaks with his mouth, but uses magic to flick words from his fingertips. He is an Elder of the Hub, a philosophical academy.

>cuts self when shaving, spiders pour out
Well... shit.

That's some pretty badass magic.

Magic is pretty rare and hard to learn. As such, once you get the hang of it you tend to skip the small stuff.

Instead of coagulating, some of the spiders crawl around the wound and weave new flesh. She's not a pretty sight.

>Engineer
>Primarily made things that go boom
>Got into Occult group
>Switched gears
>Made tech that interfaced with magic
>Usually to disrupt it or redirect it

>Always considered a bit odd
>Lived hermetic lifestyle away from other people
>Even before
>Implied childhood trauma
>Definite adult trauma
>Veers wildly between withdrawn recluse and extrovert
>First and only one in the party to have sexual encounter with paranormal entity
>Then he started doing "magic" stuff

>Died twice
>Brought back using separate methods of magitek
>Mellows out a bit
>Focuses more on harnessing supernatural stuff using tech rather than blowing it up now.
If anything getting into magic actually made him more sane

She's a recent lich who applies magical creams every morning so she doesn't start decaying, she's got four vestigial atrophied arms under her regular ones and scales on her skin.

Other than that, nothing too out of the wizardinary, she's your regular-type smug book nerd. She became a lich mostly so she didn't have to worry about not being able to read EVERY book before she dies. She's keen on making her lair a litteral nest of books someday.

>She's not a pretty sight.
>Spiders crawl out of wounds
IS THAT SO?!

>How mad is your mage?
>How warped is your warlock?
>How crazed is your cleric?
>How erratic is your enchantress?

how daffy is your druid?

>Massively
>Weirdly
>Cantankerously
>Extraordinarily

Does not bode well for the party, amigo.

>lich's lair of a million-fold books
>she sure has better priorities than 99% of liches
>"Haha, you fools! I wasn't trying to take over the world, I was trying to lure you into my lair so that I could get my hands on that rare 1st edition of Marmer's Disgusting Erotic Adventures you keep in your 'special' bag of holding, Tenser!"
>"And you fell for it!"

>pic related

Well, how else are you supposed to spend your days and nights as an immortal? Plus knowledge is power. You never know what might be hidden in that smutty book. It's still knowledge, hence, power!

At that point the lich would begin to understand that written word isn't the best or most effective form of communication. Surely getting inside someone's head and tearing out their entire life experience, something that would otherwise fill dozens, maybe hundreds of books for especially experienced and interesting individuals, is a better use of your time in the quest for knowledge...

But it's a bit less comfy. And I have all the time in the world now, anyway.

The lich may not age, but the world does, and everything else in it ages, decay and turns to dust.

Which is why book repair is a worthy endeavor. Eternity is an aweful long time without a hobby.

But if you simply inspire other scholars to read as many books as they can, and then drain them of all their knowledge (and likely life and soul, a worthy sacrifice), you can expand greater and further!

Start a university, through inconspicuous middle-men, and pour all your wealth into making it great. It will be the best scholarly institution in the land! Who care if a few of the older researchers, and apprentices disappear or go mad every once in a while? Their toil and sacrifice are all acceptable, nay, heroic, in the pursuit of knowledge.

If it's not clear yet, these people go missing/insane precisely because you take them and suck out their knowledge.

Now there's a worthy villain!

I like this far better.

>Vermoulian the Dream-Walker, described as "peculiarly tall and thin, with a stately stride." Vermoulian lives in a magnificent floating palace which can travel to the far corners of the known universe, and can also view, enter, and record the dreams of others. He has a collection of "recordings" of beautiful women from ages past, stored in bottles. The women can be brought to life for a time, but once dismissed and recalled, they reappear with no memory of their last manifestation.

Truly a fa/tg/uy. One of us.

>It's still knowledge, hence, power!
Knowledge is knowledge, but power is power.

>Ealdigan the Mad was the scion of a financially failing noble house
>Rumours say he spent what little money his family had left on desperate attempts to restore its prosperity
>Having failed in nearly every scheme, on version of the tale claims he turned to occult arts.
>On a night with a rare bluemoon, the handful of remaining servants in Ealdigan's Manor disappeared, with none, not even Ealdigan himself stepping outside the next morning
>When worried family of the missing servants eventually broke in three days later they found only Ealdigan, who was curled up on the floor, wearing nothing but his skivvies and quietly babbling to himself
>Next to him was a vast and intricate magical circle, painted with a rusty brown substance. It smelled faintly of sulphur and lavender.
>Ealdigan was immediately apprehended for witchcraft and under the suspicion of murdering his servants
>All of his books, volumes and diaries were burnt, along with Ealdigan's Manor itself
>After the incident, some members of the villager's mob that day have later died horrible deaths.
>Some whisper it is the work of the mad wizard Ealdigan, but the man himself remains locked away, awaiting possible execution...

>once a poor fisherman, eking out a humble existence on the shores of the great sea
>approaching his 50s, his skin is like leather hardened by the merciless sun
>his rickety boat is his only material possession of note
>he was drawn into an unexpected great storm one day, miles off the shore, with his son.
>he came ashore alone the next sunset, with his sorcerous powers awoken

lastgaspgrimoire.com/do-not-take-me-for-some-turner-of-cheap-tricks/

He ate his son in return for magical power from the Deep? Nargly.

>He possesses a great magic which allows him to use the moon as his eye

Holy shit, I love this

>Irinadalha the firebrand, who's fell hands destroy all they touch in a single breath, who's footsteps curse the ground. In her advanced age she has taken to hiring a legion of attendants that she may move without blighting the earth. Often seen selling her services to usurpers and warlords.

>Jomhodir The Stormblood, a quixotic mage who has attained immortality and now subsists on lightning. Most often found in the dungeon of great keeps after being caught scaling the walls.

>Qu Vrad of the Daystar, who's allseeing eyes are so radiant they can be seen shining through a league of wood.

>Lian The Odorous, cursed by this 37th concubine to breath only the water of the putrid Keshtii fen. Only travels in a marble bath-liter.

>Brambled Dolor, carries a thorn-germ in his flesh for use as a base in his alchemical creations.

>Beverisse, great witch of the Swamp of the Three. She is beautiful and has been so for too many winters to count; but the reeking miasmas of the swamps, her prolonged solitude and her abuse of exotic fungi caused hermind to splinter and contort. Now she craves the attention of the terrible lizardfolks of the Deep Pool of Kzarvad, who in turn hate her human appearance and despite their dread combat skills fear her to the point of running away at every meeting. She is now cursed to beauty in a land where she's ugly and dives into the mud to hide her visage, only to rise and attract and kill foolish humans the lizardfolk will accept as offering of meat, in hope of sealing a compact, and perhaps more.

Yuki Doku, a ball of a girl that practically lives in a giant clam shell she found. A huge pearl is stuck in her navel. There might be magical gemstones hidden behind the pearl. The shell has become infused with her sorcerous power over time and closes around her automatically in case of attack.

His human eyes no longer work. When there's no moon out, he's blind.