How does this make you feel Veeky Forums

Indifferent.

People play what they want and I am in no position to judge them for this.

Sad

I'm amazed there are 190 people playing Yogsquest. I never knew they had a TT game, any one know if it is any good? Knowing those guys I assume its just a roll20 license with stolen art assets thrown on top.

I'm happy to see so many different kind of games finding audience and getting played.

>tavern tales

Disappointed

who would have guessed that 4chans opinions were so heavily disjointed from reality?

I wouldn't call most of these having an audience. More like barely surviving.

Not really, no one denies D&D is popular. People just say its shit or poorly designed. Which I can kind of agree on. D&Ds numbers are mostly because its D&D its all casual people play because theyre afraid of change or they just are not aware of other systems.

>yogsquest

Amazed that there are 53 groups who can stand rolemaster.

Veeky Forums has forgotten that their opinions are shit. Too many years of jerking one another off.

I don't see anything that warrants any discussion here, to be honest.

>Favorite system has more than a thousand players
Maybe it's time to play on Roll 20.

This

Then this

Party on.

>People say

I hesitate to call the system war trolls on this board "people".

thoughts:
>top 5 games are completely unsurprising, but surprised that 5e hasn't taken more of the 3.pf/4e marketshare
>AD&D, my personal favorite ruleset of D&D/related systems, continues to drop report after report
>Stars without number remains a system I haven't played but still want to, hopefully people keep playing it until I get around to it
>I wonder if all of the DSA players are German
>slightly annoyed that BECMI/Cyclopedia would be considered OD&D, but if they weren't it would just break it down even farther
>traveller being so low is a shame; it's a good set of systems
>really, all of the OSR games that are straight D&D clones should be bundled together
>how the hell are there still Gamma World players
>people play card games on roll20? it's barely suited for RPGs
>yogsquest: pic

Exactly what I expected

What the fuck is yogsquest.

I had to Google it. It's e-celeb meme shit.