Do imperial soldiers rape and pillage in 40K?

Do imperial soldiers rape and pillage in 40K?

Doe sit occur in any book or lore from a codex?

What is the punishment of you rape a traitor/heretic/mutant/xeno?

>rape a traitor or heretic
Delayed a traitor's execution, but as long as the condemned still dies, only five lashes followed by latrine duty. Note that you would get the same if you played cards with the traitor, or just sat around: the rape does not matter, only that you had a traitor in your sights and did not shoot her immediately.

>rape of a mutant
Since you categorised it as separate from "traitors and heretics", I assume that the mutant in question is loyal. There are legal mutant populations in the Imperium, and theoretically raping them is still a crime, though no judge would convict you because nobody would believe a mutant's testimony. If there were non-mutant witnesses that reported the incident, however, you may get sent to a Penal Legion to die horribly.

>rape of a xeno
Death by strangulation, followed by incineration. How dare you risk spreading Xeno STIs to the holy Imperium?

Not sure but you can bet these guys do.

>what is the punishment for committing Heresy?

Summary execution, are you serious? Even the most casual of fa/tg/uys knows this.

Reported.

High chance that they get raped instead a lot more.

>rape
corporal jenkins is simply removing his belt to administer a public flogging to the fallen eldar for her crimes of public indecency and being an alien

>she reaching for the knife
Yeah, lel le elf rape meme xD, but these guys are already dead.

Why do they all have different uniforms on, are they suppose to be from different regiments?

That's a pretty good setup.

Yes! Sometimes it's even offered as a reward.

>rape
Probably, but given the nightmarish monstrousness of most of mankind's enemies, it doesn't happen with the regularity that a human soldier in today's world would enjoy with the human population of his enemies.

>pillage
Oh most definitely.

I suspect that raping a heretic would be more likely to be followed be an execution charge, given the greater chance to spread the taint of Chaos. Raping a xenos would still likely end up with the commissar whipping out his/her pistol, but relatively speaking, I would think a heretic rapist would be considered a greater threat to the regiment.

Letting your soldiers to stick their dick whenever they want destroys discipline and unit cohesion. When a unit gets stationed somewhere, troops get leave to have fun and enjoy themselves when not on combat duty.
Associating oneself with a heretic or xeno in any way or manner is enough to warrant summary execution or one way ticket to a penal legion.

Half of the novel Pawns of Chaos is about Guardsmen getting their rape on.

>sticking your dick in a mutant
Chained to a pole and used as bait to lure in slaansehi warbands.

Those dark eldar models look beautiful

The penal legions probably, but your average IG regiment is probably not going to be sent to fight something rapable, and even so it's probably considered heresy due to practicing Saalenishi teachings: IG exist to be fugged, not fug.
As for pillaging, assuming where they're sent has anything useful, the IG does not pillage: it is called "requistion", and sometimes is conducted more haphazardly then would be liked.

Have a day off mate

Rape is a punishable action. If you're Guard, you're supposed to be disciplined. Some do it, but you're not supposed to and can get in trouble for it. Pillage? Well, against rebels, some Regiments give rights of loot.

mmmmm yummmy nummy yes please ;P only reason I play this game. Biting my tongue so hard right now rrrff