Any of you fags also already waiting for the mcafee shiteater tweet?

Any of you fags also already waiting for the mcafee shiteater tweet?

When does he make them, usually?

round 1-3pm cest for me

>actually buying mcafee coins while bots immediately get in on it as soon as he tweets

you have to hold it pre-tweet or its non profitable

It's as retarded as joining pnd groups.

i beg to differ

Yep. Updated my bot earlier today to do its thing. His tweets are basically a bot speed contest.

no
heres how it went for me last time
watching twitter page like a hawk
he tweets, bam, i'm on that shit, tabs open, rdd. within the seconds it took me to do that the price had already shot up to 100
i put my order in at 120 to stay ahead of the rapidly shifting scene
the order doesn't go through, the price rises to 160 before my order goes through somehow at 120
the price goes up to 179, ok, not bad.
i wait 2 minutes and the price is now lowering quickly, down to 130, 120, 115
i sell at 125
very little profit

people are floating around his tweets with bots and shit scripted to buy fucking crypto ninjas. i can't compete with my slow human reflexes. maybe you can, best of luck to you. i think i may nap this one out, though i do believe john tweets good coins so i'll end up reading about it whatever it is and maybe investing in it later, keep an eye on it

and for context the price was like 77 before he tweeted

and there were a few zeroes in front of those numbers of course

what if he lays a trap for your bots eh? could you imagine, lol, he sends your bots into... i guess it doesn't matter since wherever he sent you it would moon... hmmm

I don't care if he says to buy doge, the pattern that exists is the price goes up and then dumps.

The more people that have bots running on this sort of thing, the better it is for me.

sounds good
i wanna learn your skillz
is it hard? lot of coding knowledge needed? cause i can barely wrap my head around html

Why did you sell straight away tho. The whole point is to hold it for the next few hours while it goes up

>next few hours
look at RDD, you have to sell minutes after the tweet/pump

majority buying in probably knows its a PnD and wants to dump as soon as possible

later fags

whom the fuck did snitch

do you hate free money?

>minutes
minute, one, maybe 2
3-4 would have been too slow. best profit if you pulled out int he first minute

not really
look at bittrex 1 minute chart, highest point was at minute 59, tweet at 56

lol, fuck yeah
johns the man, i'm back in. lets do this. this trades for the humans, no droids allowed

you’re wrong. I turned $500 rdd into $850 in 2 min last night.

Thats whta you think

I have a good idea what coin it is as an official account liked my tweet about it then unliked it so noone else would know. It's like a wink wink type of thing.

i am actually.

i've got his tweeter page open, waiting for a new tweet

you can pretty much say its a shitcoin with a low price on bittrex

what you think it is

and my dad works at nintendo and he let me know which crypto is partnering with nintendo soon for in game purchases. i'll let you know which coin it is if you let me know what coin you're talking about.

no, it will just result in a more organic pump. not a stupid fast one.

i was holding rdd before it pumped and bittrex etc graph's just went into meltdown. i had to reload the page and it said volume could not be received.

Unlike most Pajeets I won't share it or the proof afterwards $50k+ is enough for me.

Did anybody buy Sether?

yeah 3 minutes.

it's purely insane.

i turned 8k into 17k in 2 minutes. i couldn't fucking believe, i literally spit my coffee out in shock.

where is mc coffee

literally impossible to make it bot proof.

I dont think people are gonna fall for this anymore

ill be happy with a few 100 thousand $

i'll buy a business, sick of being a wagecuck, all my bosses are fucking arseholes and my co workers are miserable cunts.

I hope the next pajeetcoin is on binance

How fast do you need to be to make profit?

just been looking at his last 2 "coin of the day" posts.

they've been between 23-24 hours apart. so if my estimates are correct he'll tweet the next one in 1-2 hours.

Just buy skycoin now and stop caring bout McAfee

if anyone could though, would not surprise me if it was him.

you aren't going to accomplish that. you are dreaming. just get a job.

He usually tweet at 8-9 AM EST Timezone.

It's object oriented stuff. Personally I was never good at web.

i have a job

it will be siacoin.

Yes my sia brother

If you want to profit off redditafee you have to ride the second wave

Hide it behind captcha then when captcha is done its in an image processing resistant image