Only been in crypto for 4 days

>only been in crypto for 4 days
>feels like it's been weeks

Wew lads, I don't think I'm cut out for this.

Haven't played vidya in weeks since I started crypto
This has been unironically more fun than any of the recent vidyas that's been released

Hang in there dude. Strap yourself in, it's a great ride.
Never before has your asshole been so constantly clenched. Get used to the highs of seeing a coin you've invested in moon out of nowhere. Despair that you've lost 15% of your portfolio in 5 mins because your sure bet turned into a shit coin.
Have fun, enjoy.

I can't even play or watch a movie anymore without having a tab of charts open on the other monitor, don't wanna lose myself in pure consumerism while maybe big shit happens in crypto.

I just ordered a shift card so my dad will fuck off with thinking its just meme money.

i thought /v/ was the only board worth shitposting on until I came here last week

Fucking know this feel

No more vidya here either. started crypto last month. more than doubled all the money I poured into it. And I've done fucking everything wrong. Its like crack

you may feel like you suck at this but buying high and hodling is what turns boys into men. all the crypto summer fags that got into this last year have all shit their pants and sold by now

because ya all are fucking gambling degenerates
welcome to the club

good thinking

this really works. ive explained it twice using the card as a prop. its like taking the next step in abstracting money. very effective on boomers

you're in that period before you figure it out, it's fucking horrible. If you're not a stem major just hold

This.
The reason this hasnt completely blown up an been adopted is because its similar to the invention of the printing press or the internet. Its a utility, not a commodity. And right now it's a very comp sci/stem/fintech heavy area because those are the only people who really have uses for it right now until more mainstream options become available.

Like the Shift card I ordered, and then i can use imToken to send eth from my etheremon wallet to my coinbase wallet for shift whenever I want, or i can send the ETH to binance and buy shit coins.

This is an amazing space OP, consider yourself lucky for getting in now.

Potential channel for bitcoin where price is highly likely to bounce.

Redpill me how user, Im into it a week, mostly eth/ripple/req with $1k , at $1,3k but damn crashes.

>tfw doing well in school, enjoy doing readings, etc
>find crypto
>become obsessed
>now barely skim readings, barely studied for finals

if we don't make it bros, its all over for me

>muh bolliger bands
>muh dark screen
>muh lines

Whatever man. Works for me.

I still play vidya when my coins are being pumped consistently or the market is at a stop

I felt the same way. I got in 2 weeks ago with only $300 and I was obsessively trying to flip coins when they were high to buy low and ended up feeling like a real idiot when the fluctuations weren't enough to justify my time spent until I have some more money to invest.

For now just hold something you believe in and check maybe once or twice a day. And don't panic sell

exactly, its during the crash and you are up 300 yea? ez money

its made me realise that I don't know anyone that makes evidence based decisions.

Everyone I know is larping as an adult that knows what they're doing when they're really just children afraid of being alone

ever since i was introduced to trading and investing i havent touched vidya and thank god for it

I also want to get started, but all I do now is reading Veeky Forums, instead doing something more productive. Any tips?

LARP with pink wojacks whenever bitcoin drops 1%. Will give you huge FIAT gains if you do it for a few years

i know this feel user

You literally got in at the top.

Normie interest is winding down.

perfect summary my dude