Hey guys, I got 10k€ to invest in alts, but should i wait for the B2X fork coming on 28th or go in now?

Hey guys, I got 10k€ to invest in alts, but should i wait for the B2X fork coming on 28th or go in now?
Also I wanted to go like:
5000 in XRP
2000 in OMG
1000 in BAT
1000 in LINK
1000 in NGC
suggestions?

I wouldn't go super heavy in NGC yet. Especially if not German.

I am German ;) what about the fork?

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

BZC? Can't find anything about it

Iv been thinking about BAT and OMG as well

any input from others?

what does NGC even do? seems like they just said "hey we are super succcessful, how about giving us even more money for free lol.. oh token yeah, we have that too"

Ripple is going to tripple in early januari when it's on Coinbase. pretty sure about it.

well, I am just coonfident about them, because they are in Germany and listed at the Frankfurt stox exchange. But regarding the tech, it's comparable to Ripple

for OMG: I just like skateboards .. but I guess we all agree, they will moon when they release their stacking wallet

for BAT: personally I believe in the Project, using the BRave browser for several months and i like it. also I have the impression, that they are really getting work done

shameless self bump

XRP/SC/XLM/XMR/ICX

Thank me later

Can you elaborate on that? I want to hold for at least 12 months, because I won't pay any taxes then in Germany

GO ALL IN ON ICX

Wait until the BTC moon then go in while everything bleeds

Add some RCN, some UBIQ and SALT

When is the moon?

This is a scam coin the guy you responded to created.

5000 in ZRX
2000 in LINK
1000 in ICX
1000 in XRP
1000 in XLM

Trust me on this, ZRX will send you to lamboland

Probably wait with at least half your btc for the free b2x.

100% in link

>link

Is the 28th save for the fork?

I will Gift you my advice that will Change your life

I recommend you to go all in in QSP its a hiden gim it will x40 Till end of 2018

Do your Own research and u be happy in 2018 ;] dont forget Drunk whale called it To

So if you Go in with 10k u get 400k 2018